Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138631 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse
« Reply #495 on: October 18, 2012, 10:34:43 pm »

"I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING FIGHT YOU ANYMORE FAGGOT! THE ONLY REASON I'M STILL TALKING TO YOU IS THE PSYKER DEATCHOKE. PISSEDOFICUS WENT THAT WAY AND IT SUCKS COCK!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 18, 2012, 10:35:35 pm »

"Fuck this. I'm out."

The rags get up and start walking away from the noisy people.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 18, 2012, 10:37:23 pm »

"Trust me. I don't like him any more than you. But right now, you couldn't kill him. Or any of them. The thing is, we can't take out all those pansies at once. We'll have to be stealthy, devious, and most of all, patient. Let your fury build, then strike him down. No need to let it out early."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 18, 2012, 10:40:03 pm »

"AIGHT! WAIT, THE UCKER LET GO! I HAVE TO GO GET THE REST OF OUR MERRY BAND OF ASSHOLES AND FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT!" Angersu walks ino the cave.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 18, 2012, 10:43:32 pm »

Saxton punches the cave open for his furious comrade, then follows him in, stretching his muscles before sitting with the rest.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 18, 2012, 10:50:25 pm »

"A desert. Lovely. Not getting through that without help. As muh as I hate to say it, I need to go find that giant asshole."

The rags turn back towards where the giant asshole was. Noticing movement, it turns towards the green ladylike thing.

"The hell are you? Another test subject?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 18, 2012, 10:52:48 pm »

"ALLRIGHT YOU FUCKS LISTEN UP! I'VE CALMED THE FUCK OUT AS MUCH AS I AM ABLE BUT IF YOU INTERRUPT ME I'LL USE YOR HEAD AS A PALDROUN! WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO PLAN IF WHAT TO DO NEXT BESIDES USING ME AND HALE TO FIGHT A NEEDLE STORM...THAT IDEA IS STUPID AND NOT GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN. WE'RE GONNA GO AROUND IN A FUCKING CIRCLE AND SAY WHAT TO DO NEXT. ANY FUCKING QUESTIONS?"
((Basically I kinda want us to get a general idea on what to do next. I would prefer us to not change scene until everyone has said their share and we come to some kind of a consensus.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 18, 2012, 10:54:58 pm »

~Erm, no. I swear I'll rip your head of if you think I'm a woman though. I AM A MALE!~
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 18, 2012, 10:58:56 pm »

Barth swung his legs and hopped off the branch he was perching upon while watching the fight. He turned towards both the newcomers and gave them a curt nod.

"Bartholomew Alteon, pleased to meet you both." he said, staring at them for a while and leaving whether after receiving an answer or not. He had to make sure the armored warrior would not try anything stupid against the group.

Getting to the entrance of the cave and making sure nothing wrong was afoot, he sighed and headed off in search of the brook he had been to. He really could use a bath.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 18, 2012, 11:00:51 pm »

(Um could someone respond to Angerus, I typed out that entire piece of malarkey using my Kindle and I kinda feel unapperciated.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 18, 2012, 11:02:05 pm »

~Gerald. Nice to meet someone else that have some form of manners.~
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 18, 2012, 11:02:52 pm »

Hale gestures at Angerus.
"I'm with this bloke. We may be tough, but we won't fight for you without a reason. Besides, can't half of you make magic shields?"

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 18, 2012, 11:04:22 pm »

"Some apologies may be in order, I am sorry I demeaned you Angerus. Clearly, I shouldn't have been insulting those who can very easily crush me with a single punch."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 18, 2012, 11:05:02 pm »

"Look, you stay out of my head, and we'll get along nicely. And you, what's with that loud armored asshole."

The rags follow Barth.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 18, 2012, 11:09:12 pm »

Allan appeared from the side, now that the fighting had stopped.

"I'm glad the fighting stopped and that I don't have to attempt to intervene, but I'm afraid that I cannot make a shield to cross the desert with. I am however quite fast if that is at all relevant."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 215