Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138628 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse
« Reply #525 on: October 19, 2012, 12:03:17 am »

"Where is here, exactly? That catapult never threw me this far."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 19, 2012, 12:08:00 am »

"Where is here, exactly? That catapult never threw me this far."
"WE HAVE NO FUCKNG CLUE. I AM GOING TO THROW IN MY TWO CENTS. I TINK WE SHOULD HEAD DEEPER INTO THE WOODS UNTIL WE SEE CIVILZATION OR SOMETHING LIKE IT. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO FIGURE OUT HOW A FUCKING CUEBALL CAN GIVEOFF ENOUGH LIGHT TO BE A SUN BUT THAT IS FOR MUCH LATER TIMES."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 19, 2012, 12:11:28 am »

"Okay, location unknown, that's good. Things are starting to go my way. For once."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 19, 2012, 12:23:27 am »

"Sensing" his presence is needed after hearing Angerus swearing and shouting about a medic and convinced he may end up being dragged mid-shower to the reunion, Barth makes a short appearance at the cave room's entrance.

"The same way the sock rain and the normal rain passed, it is possible the needle rain will end up vanishing as well." Barth says. "We can try to search for a way around the desert through the forest while the needle rain is still there." he then points outside, at the trees.
"And we can take down some trees, make planks, tie those together and use them as thick, roof-like shields above our heads just in case the rain returns while we are traversing the desert."

He retreats back outside, hoping his opinion was enough.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 19, 2012, 12:24:37 am »

Shadows begin to cover the cave more than before "ALLRIGHT ITS GETTING DARK SO IMMA SUGGEST WE GET THE FUCK TO SLEEP. YOU!" Hepoints to Hale "WE'LL TAKE FIRST WATCH FOR THREE HOURS AND THEN YOU FAGGOTS!" He points to Allen and the Persona User "YO TWO TAKE TE NEXT THREE HOURS THEN YOU COCKSUCKERS!" He points to Gerald and the shady excon. "YOU TWO GET THE LAST TWO HOURS! EVERYONE ON WATCH FUCKING LISTEN UP: KEEP ALOOKOUT FOR BAD SHIT AND HELP BARTH WITH HIS SHIT! AIGHT, MEETING ADJOURNED UNTIL TOMARROW!" He pats Saxton on the back and says "ALLRIGHT LETS KEEP THESE FAGGOTS SAFE!" Before going outside the cave.

((Meeting and shit adjourned until tomarrow/when I wake up and post.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 19, 2012, 12:32:26 am »

"Bah. I don't need to sleep. Not anymore...."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 19, 2012, 12:33:39 am »

Richard woke up and walked back to everyone else.

"Right, anything interesting happen while I was out?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 19, 2012, 12:35:53 am »

"I was shot from a catapult and landed here, the angry one yelled, telepaths, plans. So not much."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 19, 2012, 12:37:09 am »

"I'm Richard, nice to meet you. And you?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 19, 2012, 12:40:57 am »

"It."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 19, 2012, 12:43:02 am »

"Ok, I suppose?

Where did you come from?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 19, 2012, 12:51:21 am »

"Somewhere else."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 19, 2012, 01:08:42 am »

"That's nice....I suppose."

Richard's smile faded and he walked off to a tree, watching a video on his tablet.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 19, 2012, 01:17:38 am »

"Yeah, well up yours jackass."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 19, 2012, 01:21:19 am »

Richard simply continued watching the video, seemingly not paying attention to the shambling creature.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 215