Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138523 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: Giant Fuckoff Death Machine
« Reply #2310 on: October 24, 2012, 12:51:24 am »

Her fangs start glowing, attempting to draw yet more energy from the avatar's head, ripping her claws away, sending those two straight to Angerus, away from the creature. Her mouth starts bleeding, but she simply snarls in rage.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: October 24, 2012, 12:55:26 am »

More tendrils pull out of the AotV and there are enough to lift even Angerus. It floats Ke over its head and opens its maw. Angerus draws his bolter and aims at the monster.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: October 24, 2012, 12:57:30 am »

Suddenly, a strange blaze appears over the battle.

It sends a jet of fire straight at the creature, knocking it slightly askew.

Richard and Sati have joined the fight..

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: October 24, 2012, 12:58:53 am »

She does about the only thing she can, aside from attempting to lash her tail through the tendrils. She opens her mouth and shoots a blast of firey liquid down the creature's throat.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: October 24, 2012, 01:01:14 am »

The blast of fiery liquid goes down the endless black hole that is the Avatars mouth. Good job? The AoFM, not want to be left out, flails its failing tentacles at Richard, screaming in pain all the while. Did I mention these things have human level intelligence and feelings, I don't think I did, opps.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: October 24, 2012, 01:04:59 am »

Sati raises her hand and fireballs hail at both Avatars.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: October 24, 2012, 01:05:55 am »

She closes her mouth. Her bag of tricks is down to one orb, which she ends up absorbing to keep away from the creature, lashing against tendrils with claw and tail.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: October 24, 2012, 01:10:02 am »

Sati raises her hand and fireballs hail at both Avatars.
You hit the monster made out of pure fire magic with a fire magic spell, unsuprisling it heals it, good job fuck ass. The AotV staggers but continues to attack Ke. Speaking of which...it losing a lot of tentacles but slowly and surely pulling Ke down towards its maw. Or it would had Angerus not put a Bolter round through its chest. It sreams in pain as whats left of it right chest is absorbed by the Void. Wouldya believe this is the lesser Avatar?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: October 24, 2012, 01:14:48 am »

She takes advantage of this to hopefully rip through it's remaining tendrils, moving straight to the other orbs. She's had a dangerous idea, shattering each orb, devouring the energy ripped from the creatures.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: October 24, 2012, 01:18:15 am »

Richard growled.

He switched out to Sarutobi Sasuke and the Wind Ninja hurled gusts at the Avatars.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: October 24, 2012, 01:20:03 am »

You slash through the tendrils of the AotV and grab the orbs. Ke smashes them and with a shriek the Avatar begins to convulse as the void feeds into the void. Ke jumps away just in time as the synthesis completes. The dust clears and a Void Lord is left standing there. It is tall vaugely humaniod figure with a giant fucking sword made out of nothing, lietrally. It bows stiffly to Ke and says HOW MAY I BE OF SERVICE TO YOU LADY ICEFANG?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: October 24, 2012, 01:21:24 am »

Both Richard and Sarutobi stand there, stunned.
"The fuck?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: October 24, 2012, 01:23:54 am »

"I AGREE WITH YOUR STATMENT OF CONFUSION, WHAT THE FUCK?" Oh yeah the wind blasts kinda blow out a bit of fire but not much, maybe you want to try the element that Becan was using.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: October 24, 2012, 01:24:51 am »

((Lightning? Dammit, the only Persona I have with Zio attacks drains me.))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: October 24, 2012, 01:25:09 am »

Her berserk rage dies down a bit, and tilts her head. Her eyes are now bleeding, giving her a slightly haunted look... But she is mainly relieved. She wasn't sure what would have happened if she had managed to absorb that energy...

"That... That dependssss oooon hooooow loooong you sssserrrve... And yoooourrr prrrice..."

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 215