Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 138520 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: Giant Fuckoff Death Machine
« Reply #2295 on: October 23, 2012, 11:02:38 pm »

Nathan rolls out of the way of the tendrils only to go straight into one of the AoFM's bursts of flame.
He scrambles out of the way but not before getting burnt.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: October 23, 2012, 11:10:59 pm »

((Hmmm...unless Ke suddenly learns magic or Angerus turns into a psyker that fight is over with for the night. Wanna have Angerus and Ke talk about ther feelings?))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: October 23, 2012, 11:22:29 pm »

She would begin to thrash around quite a bit.. The magic of the area starting to make a clear effect on her... Shaking, and staring blankly as her eyes slowly stop glowing...
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: October 23, 2012, 11:24:58 pm »

"OH FUCK, OH SHIT!" Angerus beings freaking out. "UMMM...ARE YOU OKAY? SHIT!"

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: October 23, 2012, 11:40:18 pm »

She would continue to thrash wildly, her eyes darkening to an almost empty black. Her fangs would grow, cutting her mouth slightly as they grow more jagged, her fingers twisting into fierce claws. SHE would be growing as well, as the magic in the air reminds her genes of what they should be, even if only for a few moments...
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: October 23, 2012, 11:48:32 pm »

"OH FUCK WHAT THE SHIT IS HAPPENING! OH FUCK SHES TURNING INTO A DAEMON! FUCK SHIT FUCK!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: October 23, 2012, 11:54:54 pm »

"OK... damn. That drained me."

Ellie will sleep after she eats.

Apparently finding what he was looking for inside the cabinets, Barth took some of the ingredients and made a small pile, adding to what he already had taken out from his backpack and moving on to figuring out how to use the stove.

After a bit, Barth brought a bowl of warm soup for Ellie. "Good for the cold and good to get you back up." he said with a smile. If there was something Barth was capable of, was performing mundane tasks in addition to practicing medicine.

Part of that came both from his wandering and as consequence of practicing his profession, of course. Cooking, sewing, a bit of leatherworking...What he lacked in powers, he tried to compensate by learning anything that helped him survive and assist him in his quest.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: October 23, 2012, 11:55:12 pm »

Her attention snaps to Angerus, and she holds up a claw.

"Shhhhhh..... Dooooon't frrrrreak ooout... Thisssss... I think I underrrrssssstand what happened tooooo thooooosssse crrrreaturrrressss."

Primal Form: Ten Actions Left.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: October 24, 2012, 12:02:10 am »

"ERR YOU FUCKING KILLED THEM! I DO IT ALL THE TIME!"

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: October 24, 2012, 12:06:18 am »

She lifts her head up, before looking towards the site of the battle.

"Letsssss gooooo... Think yoooou can dissstrrrract it?"
She pulls away from him, slithering towards the avatars.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: October 24, 2012, 12:09:21 am »

"UMMMM...HOLY SHIT I REALLY FUCKING LOVE YOU NOW, LIKE MORE THAN BEFORE HOLY SHIT!"
Angerus runs out and begins to shoot at the avatars.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: October 24, 2012, 12:20:05 am »

She waits for him to draw the attention of the Void Avatar, before jumping at it, her claws glowing. She would attempt to stab her claws into the creature's shoulders, trying to use the magic in the air for an absorbing effect, to attempt to draw the avatarn into two orbs, instead of herself.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: October 24, 2012, 12:27:46 am »

The lesser avatar screams as the force holding it toghter is ripped from it. As Ke draws in the the Power of the Void the orbs turn black and begin to shake violently.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: October 24, 2012, 12:32:08 am »

She opens her jaws, and bites at the avatar's head, forcing the orbs further apart as she does. Her claws begin to bleed.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: October 24, 2012, 12:47:18 am »

The AotV begins to laugh and tendrils reach out and grab you as its mouth opens to try and engulf the orbs
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 215