Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 215

Author Topic: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: META HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS  (Read 135336 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Lost and Found of the Multiverse: It's a motherfucking rainbow apocalypse!
« Reply #1530 on: October 20, 2012, 08:28:05 pm »

"I was eating. Fights always take it out of me."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: October 20, 2012, 08:36:27 pm »

Barth enters the captain's room and notices Ellie's seriously battered shoulder. "Wait, let me take care of it."

He whips out his medical kit (now more complete, thanks to some additions from the med bay) and checks on her wounds. "Look that way!" he says before relocating her shoulder with a snap and bandaging it.

"Skin and flesh bruised, but the shoulder wasn't broken, only dislocated." he says with a smile, finishing his job and leaving to check on the rain of coins.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: October 20, 2012, 08:43:49 pm »

The rain would have stopped.... Mostly. Why it is now snowing bright purple cotton candy, the world will never know.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: October 20, 2012, 08:45:03 pm »

Iris watches the turtles for a bit, before realizing they must be worshiping.

((Listen to this to get an idea as to what Iris is listening to.))
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: October 20, 2012, 09:00:01 pm »

"OW! And I had just stopped noticing it. The map says that the prison is next to the medical room. Please throw the soldier in there."

"Attention, everybody! The soldier has been captured! Also, the coin rain has ended. It now rains cotton candy! All still in the ship are to collect money. It may have value here."

"I'm hungry. Where's the kitchen?"
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: October 20, 2012, 09:01:37 pm »

"Who died and..... Nevermind."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: October 20, 2012, 09:06:16 pm »

"I'm leaving. If you don't find me near the ship, I'm probably at that cave."
Bartholomew steps outside, taking a look at the bodies and examining the area around. After finding a large hole-like depression he considers suitable, he starts to take the dead soldiers' masks, identifying trinkets and weapons, as well as the armor of some of them, closing their eyes and dragging them to the depression with the speed and efficience of a man used to such work.

During his work, he leaves a small pile of weapons, usable armor and some money outside of the ship.

After dragging what he thinks to be most - if not all - of them, he takes a plank and hits the borders of the depression, pushing the ground over the corpses and burying the corpses, covering the ground above it with branches. Individual burials would take too long...And that was the way he was used to doing things.

Finally finished with his work, he starts to walk towards the cave, a little tired but otherwise well, zig-zagging through the trees and using the same strategy he always used to avoid confrontations. After making it to the cave, he takes a few steps into it and sits down, sighing and taking a breather.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: October 20, 2012, 09:09:35 pm »

Iris shivers, and decides to come back when she has a fire. She sneaks back to the cave.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: October 20, 2012, 09:11:34 pm »

Ellie finds the cafeteria on the map and heads there. A quick search of the cabinets provides some spaghetti. Better than nothing. Ellie fills a pot with water, sets it on a stove, sets it to the instructions, and now she'll do other things for about an hour. She stops by the comm room.
"I'm making spaghetti. It'll be like an hour and fifteen minutes from now. Off to collect lost change!"

((I'm thinking it's about dusk?))
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: October 20, 2012, 09:13:44 pm »

Iris begins following the footprints made in the dust by Angerus.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: October 20, 2012, 09:14:49 pm »

"Alright, though it doesn't really seem like he's entirely there, to be honest"
Nathan guides the soldier into a cell, which he promptly locks.
He heads to a bathroom to rinse off his hands.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: October 20, 2012, 09:16:47 pm »

"If most of an army was decimated by a small group of defenders, one of them being what appeared to be a monster, I think he would be a little shellshocked."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: October 20, 2012, 09:20:53 pm »

Barth just waits by the entrance of the cave, idly checking the gas mask of one of the soldiers...It reminded him a little of his own mask. Although theirs seemed more complex and was dark-colored, whilst his own was avian-like and white. The medic wondered if they had the same purpose when he heard steps far away.
>Yes?

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: October 20, 2012, 09:21:55 pm »

Iris sneezes, and the sound echos throughout the cave.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: October 20, 2012, 09:24:41 pm »

Barth turns around, hearing the sound of the sneeze. He leaves both masks hanging from his backpack and stands up. The medic starts to slowly make his way towards the source of the sneeze, trying to avoid getting lost and keeping one eye on the entrance.

"Iris, it is Barth. Where are you?" he says, looking around and staring at the many passages.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 215