Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: neutering animals  (Read 2118 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: neutering animals
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 02:38:13 pm »

Oh. I didnt know

Then Toady is one unsolved piece of sh- equation.

He dosent realise he wont ever have mass appeal on this. So he might aswell add what should be added.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 05:47:25 pm »

What the hay is wrong with you guys and the tasty details?
Its like your squeamish about piss, shit and penisvagina, but you arent about racism, mutilation or torturing babies? It dosent add up.

Its like on MCF where people want guns and shit but also PEEVEEPEE AND EDNRENEM B&ND 4EVUR
I believe you mean xenophobia, severing limbs in combat, and stuff that gets you shunned.

Oh. I didnt know

Then Toady is one unsolved piece of sh- equation.

He dosent realise he wont ever have mass appeal on this. So he might aswell add what should be added.
Can you justify adding such disgusting things? Which would also screw up fortress design?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 05:54:50 am »

"Disgusting"?

So if you want all that cutting shit apart and baby murder, Obok Meatgod the goblin child rapist and fuck knows what other things(Personally i have carried out Sexual Reassignment Surgeries in Genesis) people does, why dont you want the rest of the oh-so-yucky content? I dont fucking get you people.

He might as well remove gore and turn breeding into egg management. Why not add a score and give the various gems magical powers, why not just sell this to EA or Activision?

Fox News would run wild on this already, im quite sure this site would be blocked in all the bible belt states if they knew what the fuck you could do in this. Australia would block the site too.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 06:06:59 am »

"Disgusting"?

So if you want all that cutting shit apart and baby murder, Obok Meatgod the goblin child rapist and fuck knows what other things(Personally i have carried out Sexual Reassignment Surgeries in Genesis) people does, why dont you want the rest of the oh-so-yucky content? I dont fucking get you people.

He might as well remove gore and turn breeding into egg management. Why not add a score and give the various gems magical powers, why not just sell this to EA or Activision?

Fox News would run wild on this already, im quite sure this site would be blocked in all the bible belt states if they knew what the fuck you could do in this. Australia would block the site too.

I'm pretty sure your overreacting. Besides, it's completely possible to mod those things in, especially if we get some surgery system in.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should put it in the maingame though.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 10:01:42 am »

Then i fucking hope that he does atleast add in a surgery system and mods that allows animals to piss and poo. Animal "byproducts" are important in agriculture. Guana is an awesome fertiliser and i know because my mom is an orchid freak.

Being able to do surgery would be really awesom for survival reasons, also for carefully dissecting the corpse of a forgotten beast to extract a potent poison to spike that vampire noble's mead so his skin will boil in the morning.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 01:12:12 pm »

"Disgusting"?

We don't. Don't attribute the beliefs of the few to the whole. How would you feel if the attitudes of the Tea Party (or its foreign equivalent) were attributed to all of America (or whatever country you live in)?

What is wrong with you. I state that more people would be turned off than attracted by the unneeded and disgusting nuisance of fecal matter and such, and you assume I want DF to be an E-rated game. And this is after making various opposite assumptions about the community.

Oh, brother. Look, DF isn't the worst, most depraved game ever. It is a game sufficiently detailed that depraved minds can do depraved things with it. We don't like Obok Meatgod. You assume everyone does that crap.
STOP BEING INSULTING.

Then i fucking hope that he does atleast add in a surgery system and mods that allows animals to piss and poo. Animal "byproducts" are important in agriculture. Guana is an awesome fertiliser and i know because my mom is an orchid freak.

Being able to do surgery would be really awesom for survival reasons, also for carefully dissecting the corpse of a forgotten beast to extract a potent poison to spike that vampire noble's mead so his skin will boil in the morning.
If you'd read the post linked a while back, you'd note that Toady has said he would add animal feces as fertilizer eventually.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Robosaur

• Bay Watcher
  • [POOP:INORGANIC: NUCLEAR_BOMBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 12:38:21 pm »

If we're going to have removal of limbs, let's also add adding of limbs

take half of your dwarves, designate them to be seperated into all of their various body parts
stitch together a giant made of body parts.
You are a terrible person and the sad truth is deep down you know it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 06:58:22 pm »

Planned... more or less...
Sig

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2012, 02:11:38 am »

If we're going to have removal of limbs, let's also add adding of limbs

take half of your dwarves, designate them to be seperated into all of their various body parts
stitch together a giant made of body parts.

More importantly, allow the desecration of fresh dwarven corpses to retrieve replacement organs for the dying.
Pages: 1 [2]