Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Well... crap. (And other expletives!)  (Read 2552 times)

darkgloomie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Well... crap. (And other expletives!)
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 10:56:14 am »

It's working!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: No necromancer, sadly. He must've buggered off. I'm open to ideas for what to do with 100+ zombies.
controlled fight pits to harden your dwarves- release one zombie at time and get some civilian to fight it- they survive, they likely have the "doesn't care about anything anymore" tag. They die, you have less mouths to feed

Carric

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 11:13:10 am »

Interesting... I think I might have to try that out next time my fortress gets an undead invasion (assuming I can actually manage to pull something like that off, but it's worth a shot anyway)

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 05:19:32 pm »

So I'm learning to fear the unpause button. My 3 year old fortress has already barely survived a necromancer attack and subsequent goblin ambush when it gets invaded by over a hundred undead humans and goblins. Literally seconds after unpausing a goblin siege arrives. The goblin battle lines are just beginning to meet the undead horde when Ezum Uthirstukos, Wereskink arrives. Including my embattled and somewhat armed militia of 10 recruits, this is now a 4-way battle royale.

Edit: Fuck, a reindeer corpse just reanimated. This is gonna be FUN.
Lol, sounds like Spearbreakers, where we killed Holistic Spawn by waiting for the season's inevitable zombie siege. Or the other way around. And sometimes goblin sieges in between.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand
Pages: 1 [2]