Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Bogeymen Wrestling : The game  (Read 4772 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Bogeymen Wrestling : The game
« on: October 13, 2012, 07:45:25 pm »

Welcome!

While on this thread. I've found a very great idea.
Kill as many bogeymen as you can in one night, wrestling only, no allies or armor.

Yep, I'm not good at explaining, but I have thought of a sport on adventure mode, that will also have high scores.

Rules:

1. You must be completely naked, no exceptions.
2. Throwing is permitted (since or else you would be overwhelmed pretty fast) but you must pick everything at the scene when they pop up only. When the cackling fades you must dump everything.
3. You can play until your character dies, but you will not be permitted to use weapons and armors even if you get ambushed.
4. You can only play as humans, elves, dwarves, goblins, or kobolds only.
5. Your raw for your race and bogeymen must be absolutely vanilla. Also if you have any type of potion mod you are not permitted to consume them.
6. Setting things on fire isn't permitted.

That's all! Happy hunting!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 11:56:37 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Bogeymen Wrestling : The game
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 07:47:45 pm »

Scoreboard

Top five will be named here, yep.

Peasant Tier

Hero Tier

Demigod Tier
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:47:17 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 09:19:06 pm »

Glad to see somebody liked my idea :D Is biting permitted, since you can latch on to and shake a body part?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 09:23:34 pm »

Biting is wrestling, so yes. Actually by my rules anything not involving weapons or powers is permitted.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 09:41:53 pm »

Hilariously, there is no rule that says I can't be playing as a bronze colossus made of adamantine.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 09:43:15 pm »

Scoreboard

Top five will be named here, yep. The tiers work in reverse (you're on Demigod tier when playing as a peasant, Peasant when playing as demigod. Hero is still hero.)

Demigod Tier

Hero Tier

Peasant Tier

And Heavyweight boxers fight for the Lightweight belt , and Lightweight boxers fight for the Heavyweight Belt!

Seriously, I think I understand the reasoning, but that seems an unnecessarily confusing way to say things. How about Demi-god characters fight in the demi-god tier?

Also, i take if these are supposed to be freshly generated characters?
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 09:45:51 pm »

Hilariously, there is no rule that says I can't be playing as a bronze colossus made of adamantine.

I forgot to say only humans,elves,dwarves,goblins or kobolds only.

Anyways I'll revise the rules.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 11:23:54 pm »

Just rolled a dwarf peasant, then stripped naked dropped my clothes in some guy's shack. How much documentation do I need to provide in order to be eligible for the scoreboard? Also, what are the rules regarding companions and necromancy?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 12:41:25 am »

As the quote said, no companions, and since I really don't want people bogeymen farming it's stated in the rules that powers in any form are not permitted (except martial trances, of course) but being a necromancer is okay, but don't forget you have to walk naked into the necromancer tower and get the slab.

Story narration is not needed, all I needed is a screenshot of your number of minor kills.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 01:31:17 am »

I shall participate!
And I shall win!
FOR THE GLORY OF THE MOUNTAINHOMES!
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 01:58:50 am »

Darn I was going to try out playing as a bogeyman for this. Then figure out how to last through the night murdering them then escaping the death call of the cackling. Or set up a sparring match with two bogeymen.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 02:01:27 am »

Darn I was going to try out playing as a bogeyman for this. Then figure out how to last through the night murdering them then escaping the death call of the cackling. Or set up a sparring match with two bogeymen.
I don't want people exploiting the races by using adamantine colossuses.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 02:46:42 am »

Did I mention they are fireproof, fly, can regenerate, and can breathe fire?

Yeah, I really pointed that one out to you because I've actually been using this MONSTER of a monster as an adventurer lately, and felt that that should PROBABLY be against your rules. Literally the ONLY thing that's injured it so far was a bronze colossus, who knocked off a single finger...everything else is too large to be damaged.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 02:54:28 am »

Did I mention they are fireproof, fly, can regenerate, and can breathe fire?

Yeah, I really pointed that one out to you because I've actually been using this MONSTER of a monster as an adventurer lately, and felt that that should PROBABLY be against your rules. Literally the ONLY thing that's injured it so far was a bronze colossus, who knocked off a single finger...everything else is too large to be damaged.
I saw your post in the What's going on in your Adventure (something like that) thread.
Anyways the rules are revised. I might branch off a special Torch-a-bogeyman contest later, but that's the far future.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 02:58:02 am »

lol. well, i dont really see any way to loophole this into being incredibly easy now, so looks good to me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4