Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Goblin Age  (Read 11157 times)

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
Re: The Goblin Age
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2012, 06:51:01 pm »

By blue hellmetal do you mean Candy?
If so I love my bold.  He has all the right character traits.  Exept what is it with not liking giant weasel tooth?
Also, are we in the evil zone, or just near it?  And what are the major sources of nearby FUN that we'll have to worry about? 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2012, 07:55:03 pm »

Finally, we got Scruffy. Scruffy really fat, clumsy, flimsy, quick to tire AN slow to heal. Likes boxes, bags, zinc, an' giant ax blades. Not big on risks, wonder why he came.
???
He was the only kobold left over. Except the crazy one, and who wants a crazy janitor?

By blue hellmetal do you mean Candy?
If so I love my bold.  He has all the right character traits.  Exept what is it with not liking giant weasel tooth?
Also, are we in the evil zone, or just near it?  And what are the major sources of nearby FUN that we'll have to worry about? 
He likes giant weasel tooth, I do mean candy, and we are in the evil mountains. Halfway, give or take.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2012, 08:21:43 pm »

Can't wait to be bold'd when some migrants show up, if I get a married one, could she be bold'd as Esther1?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]