Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Some1 should stream this game.  (Read 3429 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Some1 should stream this game.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 10:08:35 am »

well i am terribly sorry for my horrible text but i hadn't thought that it mattered that much to type perfect sentences on a forum =(

That's a lot better. Anyway, bay12 is weird like that, we appreciate the grammar.

Yeah, the minecraft forums may not care, but Bay12 really apreciates proper grammar and punctuation.

Oh, and i dont support caz. Seems kinda stupid to take a mod for your first playtrough.

Use lazy newb pack and the fortress quickstart guide on the wiki.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 01:53:54 pm »

And Loud Whispers, why u so grammar?

I think it was this post that triggered it, which quite frankly deserved such a response:

i tihnk teh gam is rly popeler and lots guys paly it but their is no video's on twich or jtv?! whaaty????? try dffd there r all wais at leest five liev streems on dere

Stuff like that is fine for texting to teenage girls cos that stuff is, like, really kewl!!1!!!1 lololololzzzzz omg ponies!  But for those of us who aren't teenage girls, that kind of stuff is really annoying.
I'm not a teenage girl, I just attract them.
My wooden badge was delicious.

muzzz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 05:49:56 pm »

Is that a beak?  :P

riffraffselbow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 08:09:51 pm »

Livestreams do come up once in awhile. Usually on the Dwarf mode forum but probably Community Forts as well. Just keep an eye out or maybe someone that's interested in doing another could speak up here?

If you want to get into DF, I recommend the Masterwork Mod. It comes with a good manual, pre-set templates, utilities and graphics sets included and all the options are easily changed on the startup window. Really recommend playing it with SoundSense for immersion and DorfTherapist for sanity. Get your military going earlier (hopefully at least a soldier by the end of the first year... bring war drakes!
Now I want to train war drakes.
"And God saw that the world was too moist, and that none of the Scorpion race could be placed upon it; and so he started over."

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 06:03:33 am »

tried to fix the spelling in my posts sorry df community.  :(
You tried, and the intention makes all the difference :)

And Loud Whispers, why u so grammar?
It's important to keep the forum up to a standard of quality, so people can have meaningful discussions that don't cause brain hurt. Very few forums as nice as these.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 12:52:59 am »

Livestreams do come up once in awhile. Usually on the Dwarf mode forum but probably Community Forts as well. Just keep an eye out or maybe someone that's interested in doing another could speak up here?

If you want to get into DF, I recommend the Masterwork Mod. It comes with a good manual, pre-set templates, utilities and graphics sets included and all the options are easily changed on the startup window. Really recommend playing it with SoundSense for immersion and DorfTherapist for sanity. Get your military going earlier (hopefully at least a soldier by the end of the first year... bring war drakes!
Now I want to train war drakes.

I'll mod them in. Maybe.

Tofu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 10:08:52 pm »

This thread is weird to me in so many ways...

Azated

• Bay Watcher
  • ohai der
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2012, 06:45:08 pm »

Welcome to Bay12.
Then it happened. Then I cringed. Then I picked it up and beat him to death with it, and then his buddies, too.
You beat a man to death with his dick?

"I don't feel like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me" ~ Dreamy
 "You're gonna trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe?" ~ Bossy

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2012, 06:56:47 pm »

Between the Grammar-fu and the war ducks, I could see why.
Pages: 1 [2]