Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25

Author Topic: Lords of (Tea) Heights: Chapter IIII : Battle of Tea  (Read 12997 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Hill: The Empty Hill.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 04:30:29 am »

I channel my inner powers to communicate with my past instance and their subjects from the exploded solar system.
The massive sun radiation had turned them into eldritch abominations.
You and your troops wink out of existence by their will, allowing me to claim the hill with the force of alien gods backing me.

i'm king of the hill!
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 04:44:18 am »

Battleships float lazily into position across the entire solar system and prepare for their concerted assault. The Galactic Fleet has arrived! Their laser artillery batteries make short work of the alien 'gods' and their pitifully small token force, and crush the remaining infantry left on the planet easily with a short orbital bombardment. Ground forces land by the billions and compounds are quickly erected across the planet, including a massive Doom-Class prefabricated fortress on top of the now battle scarred Hill. Global defence batteries the size of cities are constructed, the majority of the Fleet, which consists of nearly half a million combat vessels, rallies around the planet in anticipation of an attack, and the very core of the planet has been rigged with the latest in anti-matter weaponry in the event that the Hill should fall into enemy hands. A dimensional portal has even been constructed in order to facilitate reinforcement by our trusted allies the Psilons, the famed Masters of Orion. I am the True God-Emporer of the Hill.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 05:10:32 am »

I re-materialize myself and shake my fist angrily in Objective's general direction.

I then use my GLORIOUS POWERS OF PERSUASION to turn GUNIN's forces against him and hand control of the hill over to me. because I am the hill's one and only true ruler.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 05:18:53 am »

I take a pick and dig the base of the hill, place a wooden pillar, attached to some C4.  I get out, active the C4, the whole thing collapses in an explosive cave in, taking you with it.  I then build an artificial mound that looks superficially like a hill.

I'm king of the pseudo-hill!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 05:23:40 am »

I step on your puny hill and grind it into the dust, and in its place build a much larger and infinitely more efficient one made of metal and covered with lasers.

I'm the King of the Future Hill!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 05:25:52 am »

I organize a nationwide boycott of your ugly metal hill, starting up a nature commune on the next, more natural hill. (It's also taller so nyah)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 06:03:36 am »

I travel to cenezoic era with a stolen DeLorean and claim the hill for myself having cave bears to guard it.
I am time-travelling beastmaster of the ancient past hill!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:11:46 am by Ultimuh »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 06:18:16 am »

Double hill powahhh!!!

Past Hill: I rally my tribe of cave dwellers and rush the hill. The power of flame drives the beasts from it with ease, and without your minions you are easily struck down. I am the Chief of the Hill Cave!

Future Hill: I join the tree-hugger movement and gain the right to lead my converted followers upon the hill. I am the Leader of half the Hill!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:19:53 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 06:19:19 am »

I destroy both hills with antimatter bombs, then place a force field flag on a new hill. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 06:20:15 am »

I destroy both hills with antimatter bombs, then place a force field flag on a new hill.
((Combo killer. Ouch. So you blew up the hills in the past and the future? Inter-Dimensional Hill!))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 07:24:01 am »

I hit your hill will a time-power-negating crowbar, the resulting temporal energy send you EVERYWHEN and EVERYWHERE, that is to say, you exploded into infinitesimal pieces. I approach the hill when it stabilized down, walking through the interrupted force field and then give the hill another whack to send it to the Sun before my past instance and the Sun exploded.

I'm king We're kings of the old and new hill!
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 08:00:29 am »

But don't build a teleporter and teleport the hill in another dimension or something like that.

I wonder.. how many times have this been broken now?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 08:08:23 am »

But don't build a teleporter and teleport the hill in another dimension or something like that.

I wonder.. how many times have this been broken now?
Several.

We even built new hills.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: King of the Hill: The Nuked, Blown and Imploded Hill
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 01:15:42 pm »

Its much more fun this way IMO, as long as it doesn't get too out of hand. :P

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Hill: The Nuked, Blown and Imploded Hill
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 01:26:53 pm »

It's fine, i like it.

I quickly fly in space stopping the hill while it's moving to the sun and punching it back, and crushing you under it.
I fly behind it and plant my flag on it and turn it upside-down with my superhuman power!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25