Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What do you tend to use as throwing weapons?  (Read 5389 times)

pbnjoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What do you tend to use as throwing weapons?
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 05:26:41 pm »

Rocks, coins, heads, ravens, pieces of dead things, etc. Not weapons or food, usually. Kinda less effective stuff, though I have broken someone's spine with a rock while he tried to run away.

Maybe I should start trying to throw liquids and see how that goes...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2012, 12:26:44 am »

I collect severed heads whenever I can, so I always have a lot of those. It makes me think of Minas Tirith in Lord of the Rings, when the Orcs launch a bunch of severed heads out of catapults.

Psychological warfare at its finest. Also biological. Plus, you'd probably die if one of those hit you just right.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Caprealis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Next Crusade~ Praise Armok!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2012, 07:04:16 am »

For the most part, I throw what ever I can find.

But, situation depending throwing corpses and raising them is quiet interesting..

Nothing beats sneaking into a fortress, Killing someone, Using there corpse as a weapon to kill someone else,
Then getting two zombies out of it.
Hello, My name is irrelevant, And I represent no one.
And there is no place like 127.0.0.1

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 09:32:51 am »

well besides the standard elven body parts, i use BAZILLION Rocks. The most succesfull anventure ive had was a legendary thrower and if you saw him with a rock of you doom you where pretty much skrewed. a dragon bit hes head off :/

One of my adventurers entered a dragon's cave and found seven of the beasts. Throwing was NOT a good idea with all the fire, gas, lightning and poison flying about. Spear shots to the brain, however....
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Commodore1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Collector of Noses
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 02:50:14 pm »

usually stones, arrows, or bolts. However, the little knives that peasants and necro-tower zombies use have worked wonderfully in my experience.
Pages: 1 2 [3]