Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: RECYX - new indie game for PC  (Read 2476 times)

yotsotop

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • recyxgame
RECYX - new indie game for PC
« on: October 08, 2012, 02:47:53 pm »

Hello guys,

I hope nobody will blame me for saying that... but if someone is interested in a new kind of video game, we invite you to have a look with our project we realize: RECYX a new evolutive survival community game. A MMORTS like ! ...build, fight, survive in a post apocalyptic scenario, with robots called Recyx.
If you have any interest in eveonline, die2nite (hordes in french), or others survival games....then you wil love RECYX.

Few days ago we launched our project on Kickstarter platform. There you will find a video presentation and more info about our project
http://www.recyxgame.com/recyxswitch.html

Thank you for your support !

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: RECYX - new indie game for PC
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 03:04:50 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=117018.msg3645995#msg3645995

We know.

It's also helpful to search for your game before you decide to make a forum post to advertise it. (And, you know, without actually making yourself known to the community before you start using us for page hits.)
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 03:07:11 pm »

Well, what nenjin said...

But this game actually looks very promising. I'm going to keep tabs on this one.
I need to put something interesting here.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 03:07:28 pm »

Its WALL-E the MMO.

Lexx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 03:15:43 pm »

My interest was piqued until there was a mention of a cash shop. Not winning advantage whilst making the game less taxing sounds mutually exclusive.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 03:25:50 pm »

Says PC, but unlike most kickstarters which may end up on Linux, this time it means "Windows and Mac PC only". Darn. Well that saves me the effort of giving it any more thought, then. ^_^

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 03:52:14 pm »

My issue with the game is mostly that it seems very average inside its idea.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 05:26:30 pm »

My interest was piqued until there was a mention of a cash shop. Not winning advantage whilst making the game less taxing sounds mutually exclusive.
X2
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

yotsotop

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • recyxgame
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 11:20:24 am »

Hello all,

first sorry for my bad english (i am french),... i'm trying to help our team from canada (and france !!) for their kickstarter campain actually online. we are doing a great job and need to be help because we don't know anything with advertising ! .... may be it's simple but not for us lol ! we only know how to make games !

If you have any interest in eveonline, die2nite (hordes in french), or others survival games....then you wil love RECYX. I know we need more information about gameplay and all the differences between MMO and us, we will do it probably for our second kickstarter campaing. We are a little company and we are doing our best.

Thank you for your support also  ;)

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 12:25:08 pm »

Hello all,

first sorry for my bad english (i am french),... i'm trying to help our team from canada (and france !!) for their kickstarter campain actually online. we are doing a great job and need to be help because we don't know anything with advertising ! .... may be it's simple but not for us lol ! we only know how to make games !

If you have any interest in eveonline, die2nite (hordes in french), or others survival games....then you wil love RECYX. I know we need more information about gameplay and all the differences between MMO and us, we will do it probably for our second kickstarter campaing. We are a little company and we are doing our best.

Thank you for your support also  ;)

Sorry if I'm misreading this, but did you say you're going to do a second kickstarter after this one is finished?

I find people not using the search function and making reduntant threads much more preferable to just empty quoting and contributing nothing. Especially when the guy has allready apologised and explained his mistake.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 01:06:13 pm »

I assume they will be doing another KS because this one is not likely to succeed. Unfortunately/fortunately, KS is a primarily English platform and projects with trouble communicating effectively and smoothly tend to struggle.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 02:33:16 pm »

Especially when the guy has allready apologised and explained his mistake.
He has not. He (is he a "he"?) said he had trouble communicating in English, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't know how to use the search button. As for apologizing, he said the opposite- he's doing "a great job" (considering that his primary skill is game making).
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.