Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: X Lords of Creation  (Read 12720 times)

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
Re: X Lords of Creation
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2012, 07:55:14 pm »

"I am a god who's time has not yet come,"

Rsisus to The Hollow One

Rsisus gives a nod, his legs still crossed under him, and the level of detail in the image makes it hard to notice if it's a projection, unless you looked from the side.

"I wish my people...the ones who will emerge from the sea, to learn to sew crops upon the salty shore of the world sea. I ask for your assistance in this matter, since you seem to enjoy agriculture...and are a man of straw, like the ones from my old home."

The Hollow One to Rsisus

"This, I can do, yes," The Hollow One rasped, pleased, as he looked down upon the world. "But it must wait, for I am tired and must also ask: What will this one do for me?"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:50:50 pm by thatkid »
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2012, 08:30:36 pm »

Rsisus

"Not yet, but one day they will be able to. They know how to tame earth and stone and to build structures to serve their needs, but they lack the knowledge to let them outlast more than a few generations of mortals. One day I will change that, but I do not have the strength to do so just yet. It matters not - time does not affect me, and in the end it will not affect them, either."

"Would you be willing to teach other races your craft? Of molding stone and brick into form and compound?"

"But it must wait, for I am tired and must also ask: What will this one do for me?"[/i]

"I will be building a pantheon and would have you join, as well as give you people to worship you. I will also assist you in what you wish...a favor for a favor."

Rsisus to Dinomantus.

Rsisus scowls, fist clenching angrily before he relaxes.

"Why do you provoke me...or try to?"

"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2012, 08:47:30 pm »

Xaeros to Rsisus

"If they are willing to learn, perhaps... But I would have to gain something from this bargain, for I do not offer my knowledge for free."

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2012, 12:19:02 am »

Kreyasrba, Purgatory

Turning its' attention back from outside affairs it notice another construction being taken place by the Titanas using a similar method they use with the Life-Fire except they were putting armor around it, blocking out most of its' heat. This was very strange for Kreyasrba until it realized they were building something sustainable for the Elementals that currently resided in a seed within the Vivifica-əyat.

[Create Land: Armored-Fire(planet)] (Oap) due to owning this plane

After this thought it turned its' attention back to the forging of this new... Armored Fire. Titanas finishing up the construction of the Armored-Fire they started to move the eventual home-world of the Elementals towards the Life-Fire. With the great mighty heave of one of the Titanas it was sent in a rotation around the Life-Fire. While itself spinning on its' axis, creating night and day.

The time has finally arrived to finally sow the seed of the Elementals. The Vivifica-əyat have finally started their role of bringing life to this desolate plane.

-
With disorder their must be some way of measuring it. Something that exist within almost every plane of existence, something so simple it must be... numbers. Yes, numbers 1, 2, 3, their is always numbers. But their must be a system in place to do these calculations it will be call Mathematics.

(Create Concept: Mathematics) [3ap] 1/3 to Entropy domain

With that it started to fall a sleep once again.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:00:39 am by jaass »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2012, 03:24:32 am »

Tyreal, Merinal

Tyreal surveyed the glowing void of eternal light, his form of eternal salvation. He saw that all was true within it, but he saw that there were none to observe the truth. None but him and his two children. He decided then, that there must be more to view the beauty of truth, and created a race of his own.
Create Race: Aerlings: Aerlings resemble a more pure version of man, along with wings coming from their shoulder blades. In times of stress or combat however,they can call upon the strength of Tyreal which resides within each and everyone of them to change their skin to steel  and adopt the form of their progenitor.

Despite their orgin, their personalities vary as much as that of any other race. Their over all morality simply comes from the enviroment they grow up in.
Nourish Populace: Aerlings.

Adriel, The Materium

Adriel strode across The Materium, surveying the lives of the mortals as one of them, changing her form. She saw good, she saw evil, but through most of the plane, she saw nothing but a lack of life. This bothered her, to see auch large tracts of land with nothing to enjoy and view it. Her mind set to speak to her father, she acended to Merinal once more.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:35:25 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2012, 05:27:18 am »

(Player list please?)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2012, 11:03:21 am »

Ixion, Elysion:
Ixion simply stared at Rhadamanthys, dumbfounded. He had just recieved the news from Rhadamanthys that his eldest son Tantalus had procreated with a mortal.
"You are telling me Tantalus, your brother, procreated with a mortal?
What do you expect me to do about it, Rhadamanthys? Tantalus is but a man, and men have urges."

"Yes, but father, he impregnated a mortal on one of his prances around the Materium. He needs to be controlled!"
"Tantalus is currently caring for the woman, is he not?"
"Yes, but father-"
"Enough of this matter. Tantalus can do what he likes. It is not in my or your power to tell him he is wrong for bringing life into the world."

Ixion stared imperiously at Rhadamanthys, telling him that the matter was no longer to be discussed.

Hours earlier....

Rhadamanthys, the Materium:
He had gone here to check on his brother. Galatea was busy building a lavish home and Hyperion said that he had to stay for Father's orders.

Rhadamanthys growled, and looked for his brother in the town of the Ixukin. Parthenos, it was called.

He'd found his brother, alright.

He was helping a mortal give birth.

Rhadamanthys was furious. His brother was meddling with mortals. MORTALS.

So, afterwards, he had taken Tantalus for a talk.
"Brother. What were you thinking?
What makes you think you can meddle with mortals?"

"Meddling? I merely-"
"How do you think her parents are going to react to that? And what of Father?"

"It will be fine, Rhadamanthys. I've talked with her parents and Father won't mind, surely."

Rhadamanthys bristled with electricity, before storming off to Elysion.

There was a large storm in the Materium, near the Ixukin town.

Spoiler: Current Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Family Tree: (click to show/hide)

(Edited, Ixion's DR was 0 for some reason. e.e)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 10:25:55 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2012, 09:11:59 pm »

Xaeros to Rsisus

"If they are willing to learn, perhaps... But I would have to gain something from this bargain, for I do not offer my knowledge for free."

"You'll join me and the Beast Below...as well as maybe others, in a alliance. I will also owe you a favor."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2012, 11:29:25 am »

Ixion, Elysion:
Ixion looked out upon the Elysi, at the bottom of Mount Elys, and decided to give them a boost.
Teach Populace: Elysi: Architecture. -1AP

He had also heard of the Pantheon of Creators, and decided to join it.
Join Pantheon: Creators. -1AP

He also decided to send Rsius, and potentially Tyreal and Adriel messages about his granting of the Ixukin to worship them.
"Hyperion, son. Please tell Rsisus and his son and granddaughter that Ixion is permitting them to convert some of the Ixukin to their religion. I want to show them that I am not as imperious and secluded, nor brash as some of the others.
Send Hyperion as an envoy telling the specified gods that they alone are permitted to convert some Ixukin to their religion, as a sign of respect.

Rhadamanthys, Elysion:
He sat in Palladius, fuming. He had no words to say. He was too angry at the fact that Tantalus had gotten away with impregnating a mortal without so much as a small scowl from Father.

"I'll persuade Father...I'll show him...and Tantalus...."

Rhadamanthys growled and smote a random Elysi. Nobody investigated it. They were afraid.

Meanwhile, in the Materium, several years later...(Assuming I can skip ahead several years.)

Medea, the Materium:
She had grown up in the interim. Medea had grown into a maiden similar in appearance to the Elysi of legend the herald Hyperion had foretold. She was quite pious; her father was after all the son of Ixion himself, and she had become a cleric in the service of Ixion in the local temple.

Her mother was proud; Tantalus had left two days before her induction into the temple, saying that he had to speak to Rhadamanthys, but said that he was proud of young Medea for her success.

Medea herself was tough; her father and her mother were quite durable themselves, and her godly ancestry helped, and she was kind; a trait that caused the temple to ask her to become one of their clerics. However, she had a fiery temper which emerged on bad days, and always was there a sense of tension and stormyness in the air when she had one of her bad days.

She walked around in her new robes, saying her goodbyes and thank yous to all her old friends and family.

Spoiler: Current Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Family Tree: (click to show/hide)
(Bump, I don't want this to die. D:)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2012, 01:28:16 pm »

Rsisus sat, meditating, relaxed under the burning hot sun, saying nothing.

Evolve Physically.

His tentacle scooped up desert sand, dipping it into water, forming a thick paste which he baked into the image of an Occul. He added wings, the talons of the eagles, and a thick, spiny tail, removing the tentacles. He set gold into the eyes, and set these beings hovering beside him.

Create subrace: Ceramic Angels, which are to hover around Rsisus at all times.

He flicked his wrist once, and the damage wrought by Dinomantus upon the shore of the Materium mended itself.

Rsisus to Dinomantus.
"Place the first Golem's statue back upon the shore."

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2012, 06:42:40 pm »

Shaanaar left the materium and couled up in a dark corner of the void.
He were motionless for a while, slowly turning paler each passing minute.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2012, 07:59:55 pm »

Dinomantus set to work.

The glass ring that he had created around the Shore was well a fine work, and already it had begun spinning and settling the shore up against its walls. But now came, the hard part, enchanting the wheel. It would have to be done in-

Suddenly the voice of Rsisus was heard. The arthropodal god grumbled to himself at the interruption:
"It is already on the shore. The real one, not the copy you made. Without my permission, I might note. How "rude". And hypocritical."
But eventually he did what Rsisus actually wanted and cast the statue back to the Materium.

And then, back to work. A toilsome god, was Dinomantus.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2012, 12:31:51 am »

Kreyasrba, Purgatory

Awakening from its' slumber finally feeling power surge back through its' body. Its' attention once again focus on Purgatory, it seems that the Vivifica-əyat have fulfilled their duties of guiding the Elementals into becoming a sentient species during my slumber. How they interact with other non-sapient animals is interesting, they seem to absorb some of the energy of these animals in order to maintain their bodies. They also created some sort of caste system that is based on each of the 4 elements.

Air Caste: Leadership

Fire Caste: Engineers and Scientist

Earth Caste: Soldiers

Water Caste: Artists (culture)

Major Religion: They seem to worship the Life-Fire as the life-givers of their race, the Elementals commonly refer it as the život-požáru.

Seeing how its work isn't done yet it choose to teach the Elementals the concept it created earlier in order to see how will the Elementals' develop once it goes back in to its slumber.

[Teach Populace: Mathematics] to Elemental {-1ap}

It tasked this to a Vivifica-əyat that was already hidden among populace.

It needed however need a race that will represent disorder, a race that its shape is chaotic itself. Taking this idea it decided it will take the form of the Skakavcu and modify it a bit.

[Create Subrace: Shapeshifters] {-1ap} 2/3 Entropy

The Shapeshifters are not like the Skakavcu who shape is a mass of shadows, the Shapeshifters form is a blob of liquid. A form that can take any shape it wishes.

For now it went into mediation to see how will the Elemental develop while the Shapeshifters await within the Vivifica-əyat while their Armored-Fire is being formed.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:23:50 am by jaass »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]