Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: X Lords of Creation  (Read 12736 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: X Lords of Creation
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2012, 09:08:08 pm »

In the dawn of creation, a spark blew from the immortal sun. It haplessly drifted through the void, power, with no direction. Endless possibility, with nothing to bind it to existence. Until, eventually, it found its domain. Truth, a power yet untapped by any other god. From that, it worked its identity.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It found its form. A steel colossus, from which the eternal light of justice glowed. It cut through the cosmos, soaring back to its point of origin, Materium. It gazed upon the plane, and was dissapointed. Already, the life there was tainted by his fellow gods. They choked upon disease, died from pestilence. This would not do. The plane was tainted. It must form another.

Create Plane:
Merinal: Merinal, a plane of eternal light, where no evil goes unseen, no darkness goes unpunished.

With its plane created, Tyreal tried to rest, and feel at peace within his new realm. However, it could not, not while it kept its light hidden. So, it went to create a twin heavenly beings to accompany it.

Create God-Ish:
Name: Adriel, the Merciful
Primary Domain: Goodness
Alignment Domain: Truth
Portfolio element: Liberty
Symbol: Two hands, which grasp each other in friendship
Alignment: Lawful Good
Divine Rank: DR: 0

Create God-Ish:
Name: Eremial, the Wise
Primary Domain: Wisdom
Alignment Domain: Intelligence
Portfolio element: Monks
Symbol: An open book
Divine Rank: DR: 0

Its home created, and beings set about to spread its thought, Tyreal thought back to its origin, to its father. Rsisus. Thus, it set about to contact that which beget it, and to find an ally in the politics of the divine.

Rsisus? Can you hear me? I, Tyreal, have been begetted from your ancient power.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2012, 10:04:03 pm »

Rsisus to Tyreal, void

There was a long moment of silence before the god of light emerged in front of Tyreal, in the void of course, his solid essence unable to pass into the realm of good, non-existent eyes widening for a few moments.

"I pondered where that speck of me got off to." he remarks simply, looking Tyreal's form over, before shrugging, the tentacles from his back straying back to the Materium; to watch the other god's decisions.  "What is it that you wished to speak to me about."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:12:18 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Evil Marahadja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 01:31:15 am »

Arawn

The light....it was to strong for the Nightdwellers. They wear slowly perishing from these lands. Once again Arawn awakes from his slumber. He walked along his dead children, reviving those who had fallen to the light. This time however, he began to whisper, and another type of life rose in his footsteps. Giant trees, which treetops would stop even a small strim of sunlight to reach the ground. This should be the home of his children. Protected from the dangerous sun. But it wasn't enough. Other would come, to destroy the trees. To exterminate his children. They needed a way to survive. But right now, Arawn needed to sleep, and he fell into slumber.

Mold Land: The dark forest. Situated close to the southern seashore. Nourish land: The dark forest. 

Nightdwellers quickly adapted to their new home. Some digged down and build houses in the comforting darkness of deep soil. Others built their homes close to the treetops. But in either case, a Civilisation started to form.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2012, 02:04:17 am »

(Ixius, the Void)
He regained his power, and now he sought to create.

He took lightning, clay, and pure godly essence,'and molded it into a form he wanted.

They became the Ixukin, creatures in appearance similar to a Minotaur, but more horselike, and with one horn and more hair. These creatures, due to their origin, had an affinity with lightning.

He set them in a more peaceful part of the land, away from the Occul, Earthen, and such, and set Tantalus as their protector.
Beget Populace: Sapients: Ixukin. -2AP
Set Tantalus to protect them.-?AP
Nourish land. -1AP

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2012, 09:49:35 am »

Rsisus

There was a long moment of silence before the god of light emerged in front of Tyreal, in the void of course, his solid essence unable to pass into the realm of good, non-existent eyes widening for a few moments.

"I pondered where that speck of me got off to." he remarks simply, looking Tyreal's form over, before shrugging, the tentacles from his back straying back to the Materium; to watch the other god's decisions.  "What is it that you wished to speak to me about."
Tyreal, Rsisus, The Void
The junior god smiled, as much as a steel statue can. It drifted a bit close to its celestial parent.
"I wanted to join you, in your efforts to eliminate the dark and punish those of evil."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2012, 11:01:26 am »

Rsisus to Tyreal, void

Rsisus smirked as much as he could, hovering with his legs crossed, before he addressed his son with a childish, bored tone. Once the other god approaches, they feel a burst of cruelty, agelessness, suffering; a cyclic ring of creation and destruction. It fades after a moment, leaving just the blazing lights

"Good and evil do not exist to me, nor apply. Only balance. If I cared for such a thing, I would call myself evil, if only due to my methods of upholding this balance...and my pride." the god replied, watching the other god, all but one tentacle coiled around his stomach, his hands resting in his lap. "The god of darkness and night that has arisen from the void is perhaps more kinder and less...'evil' than me."

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:12:03 pm by filiusenox »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2012, 11:18:32 am »

(Ixius, the Void)

Ixius then awoke, and decided to beget another avatar, to help protect his children from the threats of the world.
He also desired a herald, simply because all the other gods seemed so hostile, and he frankly did not want to anger them by seeming arrogant.

He crafted Rhadamanthys, the Heir of Storms and Zanagi, Herald of the Oncoming Storm, from lightning, godly essence, and the same clay he had crafted the Ixukin from.

Beget god-ish Rhadamanthys, Heir of Storms. -0AP
Name: Rhadamanthys, Heir of Storms
Alignment Domain: Balance
Portfolio Domain: Storms
Symbol:A lightning bolt behind a throne.
DR:0

He appears in the form of a large kestrel, blue in plumage. It utilizes lightning, though not to the extent of it's father Ixius.
It helps keep order and peace in the world, but above all, defends the Ixukin, fellow children of Ixius.

Create Herald: Zanagi, Herald of the Oncoming Storm. -0AP
Name: Zanagi, Herald of the Oncoming Storm
Servant of: Ixius, Emperor of Storms
Subservient to: Tantalus, Thunderous Champion
Rhadamanthys, Heir of Storms
Symbol: A pair of wings borne upon thunderclouds.

Appears in the form of a metal humanoid that has limbs of pure lightning, and ebbs with lightning energy. Is able to defend itself from others wishing to ambush it.

Spoiler: Current Profile (click to show/hide)

(Is this alright?)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 11:22:22 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2012, 11:40:33 am »

Tyreal, the Void
Tyreal looked at Rsisus, confused
"But... Is it not the light that exposes evil, and the dark which obscures it?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2012, 11:44:37 am »

Tyreal, the Void
Tyreal looked at Rsisus, confused
"But... Is it not the light that exposes evil, and the dark which obscures it?"

Rsisus to Tyreal, void

He gave a shake of his head, frowning
"It's truth that exposes Evil. Which blinds more? Great Light or great Darkness?"
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:11:51 pm by filiusenox »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2012, 03:04:12 pm »

Dinomantus was vastly displeased by the pestilences, and began to express his displeasure in a way that only a giant ponderous god-insect could: he began to belch forth countless beetles, butterflies and bedbugs into the void, filling the regions around the material plane with a scuttling, flying horde.

Create population: Winged insects starting with the letter B. (-2)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2012, 03:26:12 pm »

Rsisus to ARPKTK, Materium

There wasn't a hint of emotion or anger in Rsisus' tone as he told ARPKTK what to do.

"Devour them all. Or as many as you can eat, if you will. Then I shall burn the shore to glass and stone."

Rsisus to Dinomantus, Materium

With a shake of his head, Rsisus addressed the moth with suppressed venom. He tendrils lashing out every now and then, erratically.

"This is foolishness. I created the Materium, do you not think I can rupture and rip it? Bend it to my will? I asked that you undo the  blasphemies you put upon the Occul and the Enduring Ones?"

And with his rage, he began to shine brighter, his voice booming.

"Thief and a fool, is what I dub thee."

Evolve Physically.

Points get!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:28:07 pm by filiusenox »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2012, 03:28:49 pm »

(Ixius, the Void)
He saw the hordes of insects that had been unleashed upon the world, and horrified, had his sons Rhadamanthys and Tantalus defend the Ixukin to spare them from destruction.

He then sent Zanagi to warn the Ixukin of the oncoming horde.
He also decided to change his title to Ixion, because his prideful side demanded a more imposing name.

Command Rhadamanthys and Tantalus to defend the Ixukin from the hordes of insects. -0AP?
Send Zanagi to warn the Ixukin of the threat. -0AP?
Change my godly title to Ixion, Emperor of Storms. -0AP?

Spoiler: Current Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:44:10 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2012, 03:39:59 pm »

Shaanaar coiled himself so that his head wpuld be hidden from harm.
Thus he began to wait until the insect horde would be over.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:45:37 pm by Ultimuh »

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2012, 03:43:26 pm »

(Xaeros, the Unyielding)

The times were worrying. Gods provoked other gods - gods attacked other gods. Someone had stolen the creation of Xaeros, and made it weaker. Creatures had been unleashed upon the world; pests that would destroy the food reserves and breed more pests, bothersome creatures that had no use but destruction.

He would have none of it.

He taught the Earthen how to protect themselves from these pests and the elements, by teaching them the ways of construction and the use of stone. Under his lead, they created large shelters made of rock, which would protect them from the sun, the storm, and the pests that had been unleashed unto the world. To work with this new style of life, he also gave them agriculture, which would allow them to live without being nomadic.

From now on, he decided, he would center his efforts on defending the things that he created; on making them as indestructible as possible. No creature would be able to destroy his creations with ease, and none would do so without suffering his vengeance afterwards.

Teach architecture to the Earthen (-1)
Teach agriculture to the Earthen (-1)
New Domain: Resistance (-2)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 04:25:18 pm by Shootandrun »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2012, 03:49:41 pm »

(Ixion, the Void)

No longer would he sit and let his people stay unguarded and unsupported.

Rhadamanthys and Tantalus were defending his mortal children, but he wanted to take a more active role.

He absorbed electricity into himself, and slept while gaining power.

Evolve physically. -3AP (if possible)
Rest. (Otherwise)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9