Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: X Lords of Creation  (Read 12718 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: X Lords of Creation
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2012, 05:54:26 pm »

Shaanaar slithered towards the Materiium to see if his proclamation have yet talken root in the mortals there. As he dcended, he couled up in a dark damp region and listened, for any prayers in his name, watching for any rituals being performed to his honor.

Planar travel?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:42:56 pm by Ultimuh »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2012, 06:04:35 pm »

Adriel, Ixion, The Void
Adriel smiles at Ixions response to her message, and in her caring, calm tones, responded to him.
"Of course he does. Thank you."
She bowed to Ixion, and turned about to run off into the cosmos one more. She arrived at Tyreals realm, and told him the good news. Tyreal gave her a calm smile.
"Thank you, Adriel. You are dismissed."
Adriel bowed to him, and walked off, to roam the realm of Tyreal.
It was so empty, so lifeless. She walked across the lifeless realm, then looked into the Materium, and saw life.
"I am leaving for the Materium, father."
Plane Shift: Materium
((Could Tyreal make Adriel and co. into minor gods? In the OP, it talks about a beget god action, but I cannot find it.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2012, 06:09:19 pm »

(I believe there is, it's a free action.)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2012, 06:12:01 pm »

(I believe there is, it's a free action.)
((It's beget player god, I was wondering if one could upgrade an NPC god-ish into an NPC god.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2012, 06:13:52 pm »

(Beget god can be used to upgrade the NPC gods to full.)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2012, 06:17:31 pm »

(Beget god can be used to upgrade the NPC gods to full.)
(I can only find Beget Player God, I can't find an NPC version of the ability.)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2012, 06:20:01 pm »

(One-size fits all perhaps?)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2012, 06:20:11 pm »

(/me coughs)
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2012, 07:19:41 pm »

Dinomantus welcomed Eremial to the Void and spoke thusly:

"Tyeral is not Rsisus, this I know. They are not one, but two, of divers durance and distance, and with voices that vary vigorously. You tell the truth, which is most good, but you are so very small and skittish and strangely scared of me! Have a beetle blue and take another for every year that you shall serve your shaper true."

Before making a present of innumerable shining blue beetles for Eremial to bring back to his master. The Moth God assumed the same shape himself, a vast beetle with the head of a bull, the feet of a buffalo and the wings of a butterfly beneath his carapace of blue and black.

"Tell your master that Dinomantus does not seek war, only not to be bothered when he blesses a race with a new and wonderful shape. And be sure to bring him the beetles!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2012, 07:34:20 pm »

Eremial, Dinomantis, Dinomantis' Realm

Eremial takes the beetles from Dinomantis, and eyes them curiously. After watching them for a few seconds, he looks back at Dinomantis.
"Yes, of course. Thank you for the gift."
He places the beetles into a bag upon his back, then turns to return to Merinal. Upon his return, he told Tyreal what he'd heard from Dinomantis.
"Dinomantis has told me that he does not seek war. As a diplomatic effort, he gifted us these beetles.
Tyreal nodded, told him that he could keep the insects, and dismissed Eremial. Then, Eremial walked over to his dwelling, placed the beetles onto a table, and began studying them.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2012, 09:58:08 pm »

Dinomantus to Shaanaar:

"Shaanaar! I have made you in miniature and in multitude. Little legless lizards that look like you look. Listen! Look!"

The Divine Beetle gestured onto his back where he had a seven species of strange snakes all slithering.  Create Snakes (-1)

"I'm not going to put them in the Materium, for that is a foul and feckless realm. Would you like to join me and my fellows in shaping a secret sphere here, in the Void, where life might fourish free of the foolish flagrency of Rsisus and his jealous ilk? If you agree, I shall make these snakes a present to thee."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2012, 12:04:00 am »

Spoiler: Fluff (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Family (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:11:20 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2012, 12:57:30 am »

Kreyasrba, Purgatory

Bang.
Bang.
Bang.

Is all I hear as I see a group of Titanas around a bright glowing object, hammering away at it. Their is also Vivifica-əyat floating above of them siphoning off some of its' energy into the center of this object. Sparks start flying off of the group as the tempo of banging of hammers increase. With a final unison grunt of effort of the Titanas and a ear shattering bang; the object was complete. One of the Titanas spoke proudly "behold siblings the Life-Fire is complete." Looking up to the Vivifica-əyat he spoke "thank you brother the first step of starting the life-cycle is almost done."

(Create land: Life-Fire) [0 ap] due to owning the plane

The Life-Fire was very similar to the Vivifica-əyat except it burn much brighter and actually created heat.

Off the energy of the Vivifica-əyat the Life breathers, another tiny form started taking shape. Unlike the creator races the Vivifica-əyat wanted this species to be planted and evolve on its' own. But have one of the Vivifica-əyat live amongst them appearing as one of the Elementals to see how this mortal race will develop as one of the first species in this plane. Though they have to wait until the Titanas can build something that can sustain this race.

(Create Subrace: Elementals) [-1ap]

Liking how this plane was being shaped it felt there was something missing like disorder.

(Portfolio Element gained: disorder) [-2ap]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2012, 02:23:12 am »

Ixion, the Void:

Ixion worked hard.

He took lightning, clay and fire to forge this plane, this Eden for his children.

And he named it Elysion.

Create Elysion, the Plane of Ixion's Children. -3AP
Elysion is a lush plane, with fertile lands and blue sky and sea. It does have energy storms that happen in it from time to time, that kill people caught in them.
Lightning magic gets a bonus on the plane.

Finally, he summoned Zanagi.
"From this day forth, you are to be named Hyperion. And you shall be considered the fourth child of Ixion, herald though you are."
Rename Zanagi to Hyperion.

Spoiler: Current Status (click to show/hide)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2012, 02:41:36 am »

Shaanaar's eyes narrowed at the Divine Beetle and it's proclamation.
Curiously he slithered back and coiled up infront of Dinomantus, briefly watching these.. things created.
Then his gaze went to the Divine Beetle.

Planar Travel

"You create beingsss in MY image without consssent! You made them ssso that you might get on my good sssside? I sssee nothing but another godssss creationsss, they do not, and will not belong to me. For they hold no value to me, unlesss gain the ability to gain knowlege and keep sssecrets. For all who formssss the pact of sssecrets belongsss to me, not any ssssingle race, specie or kindholdssss my interessst, they ALL do."
His fangs were bared briefly as he said this.
"And for this proposssal of yoursss, I have no interessst in a place of my own. Go ahead and make thisss "Sssecret" realm of yourssss, but I will have no part of it!"
His frown turned to a snake-like smug smile.
"And know thisss, no ssssecret isss unknown to me, I have known of thisss plot of yourssss sssince even before YOU knew of it yoursssself. I wondered why it took you sssso long before it came to fruitation."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 02:43:37 am by Ultimuh »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9