Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Endgame: Vaguely inspired by YOU AT FINAL BOSS. Back to the dungeon, except one  (Read 11156 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Endgame: Vaguely inspired by YOU AT FINAL BOSS. Mechanicus!
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2012, 09:22:33 pm »

Respawn, grabbing my sword as well as all the shields I've dropped, attaching them to myself to create makeshift armour. Then, set my MONOCULOUS Familiar to DEFENSE, so it attack only when something attacks me directly.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2012, 09:34:06 pm »

Avoid Formorians, apparently. Caution won't allow me to attack!
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2012, 10:15:01 pm »

SHOW MY TEAMMATE THE DELICACY OF FRIEND ANTS WITH MY FIRE BREATH
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2012, 04:02:57 pm »

Respawn, grabbing my sword as well as all the shields I've dropped, attaching them to myself to create makeshift armour. Then, set my MONOCULOUS Familiar to DEFENSE, so it attack only when something attacks me directly.
[1] You do so, looking for your sword and most recent shield. Oh, wait they're back in Mechanicus while...you're... all...alone. Uh-oh...

Avoid Formorians, apparently. Caution won't allow me to attack!
[6] You flee the scene. Huh, why are there weird mechanical thingies in this city-structure?

SHOW MY TEAMMATE THE DELICACY OF FRIEND ANTS WITH MY FIRE BREATH
[1] You show the ants the delicacy of fried friends. Everyone except Greenstarfanatic, Cassandra, and the non-friendlies takes [22*7] 154 damage. Respawn?

BOSS TURN:
Startled by everyone appearing in the throne room at once, everyone loses an action. TFB has two. He [3] casts magic missile, hitting Greenstarfanatic for [12*3] 36 damage.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Seriously... Two sixes in a row, and they're both Caution? GAaaaah!)
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Eh, just pull out the Launcher and spam the Boss.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((Seriously... Two sixes in a row, and they're both Caution? GAaaaah!)
Yup, and now you're all alone in a city made of gears and full of mechanical people. It makes more sense if you play D&D.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I do play DnD. Mechanus is cool. I see an opportunity here....

Lets see what kind of Inevitable I can pull into my service...))

Take advantage of my relative peace, and tap into the divinely morphic traits of the plane. Attempt to attune to Mechanus, and the Ideals of LAW.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 04:41:14 pm by Cassandra »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]