Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 81

Author Topic: My Little Fortress - 2016 (DF 0.43.04) yay!  (Read 185902 times)

Hetairos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress - 2014 (DF 0.40.19)
« Reply #975 on: January 27, 2015, 10:17:08 am »

I started a fort in 04.24, no problems so far.

There is a plugin for Notepad++ that let's you compare text files, you could use it to see if anything has changed.

Sorcerer

• Bay Watcher
  • [magical]
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2015, 10:51:07 am »

yeah I usually use that to compare my original file changes, the amount of changes I do to the animal file to remove the animal men is quite excessive tho and it's hard to see if toady added an animal or changed something there.

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 27, 2015, 05:49:16 pm »

I'm guessing that by RAW files you mean something like the 'r' in Dwarf Fortress 40_24 Starter Pack r2? I tried using the mod with this pack but it crashes every time I try to load a world (creating works fine though). If this is the case, then it is through my own ineptitude that led to me discovering the obvious.
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

Sorcerer

• Bay Watcher
  • [magical]
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 27, 2015, 05:58:58 pm »

That particular r is for revision, but unfortunately this does not play super well with the starter pack.
To get the creature tiles working correctly and allow for the toggleable features the starter pack uses scripts to change the RAW files.
this mod replaces some original raws and adds a bunch of new ones.

It might still work if you set up the starter pack first and then install the mod files on top of that install, but you will not get all the creature tiles from ironhand for instance working properly.

Rydel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 27, 2015, 06:49:40 pm »

If you're needing something to check changes easier, you could also try AstroGrep.  It color highlights the changes based of whether they are additions, removals, or replacements, and also includes these colors in the scroll bar to make finding the changes easier.  You can also compare entire files (one versions raw against the next) to see what files have changed, then just double-click the files to jump to their comparison

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 27, 2015, 07:40:31 pm »

That particular r is for revision, but unfortunately this does not play super well with the starter pack.
To get the creature tiles working correctly and allow for the toggleable features the starter pack uses scripts to change the RAW files.
this mod replaces some original raws and adds a bunch of new ones.

It might still work if you set up the starter pack first and then install the mod files on top of that install, but you will not get all the creature tiles from ironhand for instance working properly.

I see, thank you for the explanation.

I gave a go with your advice but I got the same results. Oh well, no true loss. This mod is fantastic either way!
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

mineforce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 28, 2015, 09:01:35 am »

Any plans on adding this guy?

He'll make a perfect megabeast

Who's born in the fortress, die in the fortress

Sorcerer

• Bay Watcher
  • [magical]
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 28, 2015, 10:18:28 am »

Draconequus are in the planning document, but i think it needs more spell interaction. I probably wouldn't go straight to .mov when beefing them up, probably do more spell like effects and interactions instead.

Phenoix12

• Bay Watcher
  • Mysterious Transmissions
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 03, 2015, 02:57:16 pm »

I've been having an error with world gen with this Mod.  Sometimes (not always) it crashes during world gen at the point of adding civs. I'm going to look over the Civ raws to see if I can spot something wrong with them at some point... if that's even the reason.

Also looking at the ErrorLog there's a few errors that always occur during world gen having to do with creature raws.
Here's what was in it if you're interested
*** Error(s) found in the file "raw/objects/creature_standard.txt"
SEAPONY:Attack KICK seems to have correct format but could not find proper BPs in any caste, so not added
*** Error(s) found in the file "raw/objects/creature_pony_pony.txt"
PONY Color Mod Ending With (1,) Was Not Used
undefined local plant material set to default: PONY_SUNFLOWER LEAF
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature FLESH_BALL
undefined local creature material set to default: FLESH_BALL MUSCLE
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature POND_GRABBER
undefined local creature material set to default: POND_GRABBER CLAW
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature CAVE_FLOATER
undefined local creature material set to default: CAVE_FLOATER LEATHER
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature CAVE_BLOB
undefined local creature material set to default: CAVE_BLOB LEATHER
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature WAMBLER_FLUFFY
undefined local creature material set to default: WAMBLER_FLUFFY TALLOW
undefined local creature material set to default: WAMBLER_FLUFFY LEATHER
undefined local creature material set to default: WAMBLER_FLUFFY FAT
undefined local creature material set to default: WAMBLER_FLUFFY HAIR
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature MUSSEL
undefined local creature material set to default: MUSSEL TALLOW
undefined local creature material set to default: MUSSEL LEATHER
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature OYSTER
undefined local creature material set to default: OYSTER TALLOW
undefined local creature material set to default: OYSTER LEATHER
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature PONY_CHANGELING
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY_CHANGELING LEATHER
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY_CHANGELING FEATHER
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY_CHANGELING CHITIN
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY_CHANGELING FEATHER
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature PONY_GRIFFON
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY_GRIFFON EGG_YOLK
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY_GRIFFON EGG_WHITE
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY_GRIFFON EGGSHELL
*** Error(s) finalizing the creature PONY
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY FEATHER
undefined local creature material set to default: PONY FEATHER
Dwarf Fortress.
The only game where throwing babies into a pit with crazed dogs will be considered a beneficial concept.

Phenoix12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 04, 2015, 11:20:45 pm »

Welp I managed to actually fix pretty much all those errors in my previous post... except the crashing during world gen.

Though now I see it happends during history gen and not placing the civs.
Dwarf Fortress.
The only game where throwing babies into a pit with crazed dogs will be considered a beneficial concept.

Sorcerer

• Bay Watcher
  • [magical]
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: February 05, 2015, 02:58:46 am »

try generating a smaller world, see if that helps any. I had this problem for a while but it suddenly stopped happening, dunno why

Phenoix12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 05, 2015, 06:52:12 pm »

Well I think I fixed it...  Turns out I did something wrong in a civ raw that I poked at which was causing the crash during history gen. I ran the worldgen several times to make sure it wouldn't happen again and it works fine.
Dwarf Fortress.

Royal Flush

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a horrible fell look!
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 06, 2015, 02:10:19 am »

I've taken on a project. Since the Pony Language file is kind of... Well... Bare, I've decided I'm gonna put that together, just because I'm sick of seeing dwarven names and having to translate their last names into a pony name.

So far I've put together a fairly comprehensive list of words taken directly from pony names, and I'm whittling out duplicates and alphabetizing it, then I'm gonna cross reference my list with the given language file, whittle out the duplicates a second time, then add all those words in.

So here's where you guys come in: I want some suggestions for 'pony' words that aren't directly in a name or already in the file listed here.

To save thread clutter, please go ahead and PM them to me, I don't want to see the mod's thread get super long and stuff just because of word/name suggestions.

Work so Far
Spoiler: Sorted (click to show/hide)
Gonna go to bed now. Tomorrow I won't be coming home, so I won't be able to work on this until Saturday evening.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 03:43:00 am by Royal Flush »
Ponies ponies ponies.

Royal Flush High Res

Phenoix12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 07, 2015, 01:59:01 pm »

I regards to this MOD I've decided to attempt to make some more Civilizations and creatures for it for fun. Like creating versions of minotaurs to fit the ones from the show. (Maybe giving them a civ also)

I'm going to try to find some creature that I can make a definitive 'evil' civ for. One that uses dark fortresses since we don't have one of those types yet... probably might have to dig into past generations to find stuff. (Or I might just have to make up a race that fits)

Some other ideas I had that could be good in this.
Crystal Ponies (and civ): Somewhat easy to make as we could reuse all the earth pony raw files with only a few changes. Also probably could move the crystal refining abilities of the ponies into this civ (as that would make sense for them to have that and not ponies) or give them more advanced gem/crystal reactions

Also probably most of the things listed here http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Creatures could be used

Dwarf Fortress.

Phenoix12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 11, 2015, 12:43:34 pm »

So I was going through the creature raws for the races of the mod and notice that their body sizes are... well big.

A unmodded human in RAW is 70000 at it's largest.
A pony in RAW is 100000 at it's largest... and that's a normal pony not an alicorn.

That makes a pony 30000 units larger then a human... which I think is too big.  Personally I looked though all the creatures in the mod and played with their body sizes. Made all equine races (i.e. Pony, Zebra, and Changeling) have a max body size of 60000 (same as the standard dwarf), which Alicorns (and Changeling queens) being slightly larger.  I also changed the rest of the races Body_Sizes to me more resealable in comparison to ponies, with the buffalo being the largest.

I'm not really sure why you made them so big... or if this was discussed before.  Though with them being smaller it makes it more 'fun' as it allows all the 'cute' 'little' creatures of the world to more easily 'play' with the ponies.

In other news I made a new creature for the mod if you want it.  The Orthros (The two headed dog from the episode Trade Ya)
It probably needs a little more work (Like altering the pet value or something to up it's cost more)
((Copied most of it from the basic dog))
Code: [Select]
[CREATURE:ORTROS]
[DESCRIPTION:A large two headed dog.]
[NAME:ortros:ortri:ortros]
[CASTE_NAME:ortros:ortri:ortros]
[CREATURE_TILE:'d'][COLOR:6:0:0]
[PETVALUE:70][NATURAL]
[LARGE_ROAMING]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC][TRAINABLE][PET]
[BONECARN]
[PREFSTRING:loyalty]
[PREFSTRING:two heads]
[BODY:QUADRUPED_NECK_TWOHEAD:TAIL:2EYES:2EARS:NOSE:2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:4TOES_FQ_REG:4TOES_RQ_REG:MOUTH:TONGUE:GENERIC_TEETH_WITH_LARGE_EYE_TEETH:RIBCAGE]
[BODYGLOSS:PAW]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_MATERIALS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_TISSUES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:BODY_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS:HAIR]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:NAIL:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:NAIL:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:TOE:NAIL:FRONT]
[SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART]
[PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SKIN:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SINEW:SINEW_TEMPLATE]
[TENDONS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[LIGAMENTS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[HAS_NERVES]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE]
[BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID]
[CREATURE_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
[GETS_WOUND_INFECTIONS]
[GETS_INFECTIONS_FROM_ROT]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:PUS:PUS_TEMPLATE]
[PUS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:PUS:LIQUID]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:2500]
[BODY_SIZE:1:168:17500]
[BODY_SIZE:13:0:60000]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[MAXAGE:10:20]
[ATTACK:BITE:CHILD_BODYPART_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
[ATTACK_SKILL:BITE]
[ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites]
[ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:3:3]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN]
[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
[ATTACK:SCRATCH:CHILD_TISSUE_LAYER_GROUP:BY_TYPE:STANCE:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:NAIL]
[ATTACK_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:scratch:scratches]
[ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]
[ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:3:3]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:SECOND]
[ATTACK_FLAG_BAD_MULTIATTACK]
[CHILD:1]
[GENERAL_CHILD_NAME:ortros puppy:ortros puppies]
[DIURNAL]
[HOMEOTHERM:10070]
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_QUADRUPED_GAITS:900:447:298:149:1900:2900] 59 kph
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_SWIMMING_GAITS:9000:8900:8825:8775:9500:9900] 1 kph, NO DATA
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_CRAWLING_GAITS:9000:8900:8825:8775:9500:9900] 1 kph, NO DATA
[SWIMS_INNATE]
[MUNDANE]
[CASTE:FEMALE]
[FEMALE]
[CASTE:MALE]
[MALE]
[SELECT_CASTE:ALL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:BODY_UPPER:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:BODY_LOWER:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:LEG_REAR:HAIR]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BLACK:1:BROWN:1:WHITE:1:GRAY:1:LIGHT_BROWN:1:DARK_BROWN:1:TAN:1:AUBURN:1:CHESTNUT:1:SLATE_GRAY:1:CREAM:1:CINNAMON:1:BUFF:1:BEIGE:1:CHOCOLATE:1:CHARCOAL:1:ASH_GRAY:1:RUSSET:1:IVORY:1:FLAX:1:PUMPKIN:1:GOLD:1:GOLDEN_YELLOW:1:GOLDENROD:1:COPPER:1:SAFFRON:1:AMBER:1:MAHOGANY:1:OCHRE:1:PALE_BROWN:1:RAW_UMBER:1:BURNT_SIENNA:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:DARK_TAN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:DARK_CHESTNUT:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_DARK:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1:TAUPE_GRAY:1:TAUPE_MEDIUM:1:ECRU:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EAR:HAIR]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BLACK:1:BROWN:1:WHITE:1:GRAY:1:LIGHT_BROWN:1:DARK_BROWN:1:TAN:1:AUBURN:1:CHESTNUT:1:SLATE_GRAY:1:CREAM:1:CINNAMON:1:BUFF:1:BEIGE:1:CHOCOLATE:1:CHARCOAL:1:ASH_GRAY:1:RUSSET:1:IVORY:1:FLAX:1:PUMPKIN:1:GOLD:1:GOLDEN_YELLOW:1:GOLDENROD:1:COPPER:1:SAFFRON:1:AMBER:1:MAHOGANY:1:OCHRE:1:PALE_BROWN:1:RAW_UMBER:1:BURNT_SIENNA:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:DARK_TAN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:DARK_CHESTNUT:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_DARK:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1:TAUPE_GRAY:1:TAUPE_MEDIUM:1:ECRU:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:ears:PLURAL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:TAIL:HAIR]
[TLCM_NOUN:tail:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:HAIR]
[TLCM_NOUN:head:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:RFTOE1:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:RFTOE2:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:RFTOE3:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:RFTOE4:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:LFTOE1:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:LFTOE2:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:LFTOE3:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:LFTOE4:HAIR]
[TLCM_NOUN:front paws:PLURAL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:RRTOE1:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:RRTOE2:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:RRTOE3:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:RRTOE4:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:LRTOE1:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:LRTOE2:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:LRTOE3:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_TOKEN:LRTOE4:HAIR]
[TLCM_NOUN:rear paws:PLURAL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BROWN:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:CINNAMON:1:COPPER:1:DARK_BROWN:1:DARK_PEACH:1:DARK_TAN:1:ECRU:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH:1:PINK:1:RAW_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE:EYE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:IRIS_EYE_AMBER:1:IRIS_EYE_AQUA:1:IRIS_EYE_AQUAMARINE:1:IRIS_EYE_ASH_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_AUBURN:1:IRIS_EYE_AZURE:1:IRIS_EYE_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_BRASS:1:IRIS_EYE_BRONZE:1:IRIS_EYE_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_CERULEAN:1:IRIS_EYE_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_CHOCOLATE:1:IRIS_EYE_CINNAMON:1:IRIS_EYE_COPPER:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_OLIVE:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_TAN:1:IRIS_EYE_ECRU:1:IRIS_EYE_EMERALD:1:IRIS_EYE_FERN_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_JADE:1:IRIS_EYE_LIGHT_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_LIGHT_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_MAHOGANY:1:IRIS_EYE_MIDNIGHT_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_OCHRE:1:IRIS_EYE_OLIVE:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_PERIWINKLE:1:IRIS_EYE_PINE_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_RAW_UMBER:1:IRIS_EYE_RUSSET:1:IRIS_EYE_SEA_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_SEPIA:1:IRIS_EYE_SKY_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_SLATE_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_SPRING_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_TAN:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_DARK:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_MEDIUM:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_PALE:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_SANDY:1:IRIS_EYE_TEAL:1:IRIS_EYE_TURQUOISE:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]

Also you'll need this...
Code: [Select]
[BODY:QUADRUPED_NECK_TWOHEAD]
[BP:UB:upper body:upper bodies][UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:BODY_UPPER]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:1000]
[BP:LB:lower body:lower bodies][CON:UB][LOWERBODY][CATEGORY:BODY_LOWER]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:1000]
[BP:RNK:neck:STP][CON:UB][CATEGORY:NECK][RIGHT]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:150]
[BP:RHD:head:STP][CON:RNK][HEAD][CATEGORY:HEAD][RIGHT]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:300]
[BP:LNK:neck:STP][CON:UB][CATEGORY:NECK][LEFT]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:150]
[BP:LHD:head:STP][CON:LNK][HEAD][CATEGORY:HEAD][LEFT]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:300]
[BP:RA:right front leg:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:900]
[BP:LA:left front leg:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT]
[BP:RH:right front foot:right front feet][CON:RA][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:120]
[BP:LH:left front foot:left front feet][CON:LA][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT]
[BP:RL:right rear leg:STP][CON:LB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_REAR]
[BP:LL:left rear leg:STP][CON:LB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_REAR]
[BP:RF:right rear foot:right rear feet][CON:RL][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR]
[BP:LF:left rear foot:left rear feet][CON:LL][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR]
Dwarf Fortress.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 81