Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Well, so much fo that...  (Read 2152 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Well, so much fo that...
« on: October 06, 2012, 03:07:23 pm »

The FB that had come to visit my fort, and I did the poll, and was going to post results?

Damn thing wandered out of the caverns and disappeared :(

Now that was really anticlimactic.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Well, so much fo that...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 06:58:58 pm »

The FB that had come to visit my fort, and I did the poll, and was going to post results?

Damn thing wandered out of the caverns and disappeared :(

Now that was really anticlimactic.
That IS Anti-climactic.

I really don't know what else to say. Be Braver next time?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 07:38:29 pm »

It'll be back.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 08:06:40 pm »

It'll be back.
The FB wandered out of the explored areas.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 08:08:46 pm »

It'll be back.
The FB wandered out of the explored areas.
Yeah, unless a reptile person killed it. All anti-Climactic. Of course, now that we've been thinking its harmless, it has a necto-tizing syndrome and will rush your fort.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

megahelmet

• Bay Watcher
  • *casts* Meteo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 10:13:29 pm »

Possible Anti-climatic stealth fort destruction. Necro blood. Amphibian men killed it. Cat wanders into the caverns. Returns to fort. Infects everyone. By the time you notice, its too late.
Pylons on fire can stay, its awesome.

darkgloomie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 10:58:36 am »

Possible Anti-climatic stealth fort destruction. Necro blood. Amphibian men killed it. Cat wanders into the caverns. Returns to fort. Infects everyone. By the time you notice, its too late.
... why would one leave an entrance to the cavern open to where cats could enter it and get out of?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 11:36:01 am »

I've a had a FB spawn, only to die a few seconds later to a swarm of Batmen.

This is a far cry from the turtle forbidden beast that slaughtered a legion of Snakemen in my prior fortress.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 11:45:23 am »

... why would one leave an entrance to the cavern open to where cats could enter it and get out of?
To kill cats?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 12:42:29 pm »

You need a reason?

darkgloomie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 11:27:59 am »

You need a reason?
I probably should've stressed the "get out of (the caverns) part. I'm not opposed to throw them in- heck, I'm trying to get over my irrational fear of them to throw essentially all my kitten population in there to their death- but leaving them to be able to get back in the fort is just elvish.