Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329739 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2925 on: December 01, 2012, 12:07:26 am »

Tried to help Tim.
With orbital bombardment.

I even officially joined the wrasslin' match! I think. Those three turns had to be for something...
nope.avi
Seriously? That was my action that kept getting skipped and that Spinal claimed he had un-skipped but that wasn't there when I looked!

I DEMAND RESTITUTION!
Dude.
Dude.
Dude.
WRASSLING match. Not 'orbital bombardment' match. Now, if you want to wrassle me, that's awesome (are you still robot dragon by the way?), but for now I'm wrassling Tim. Teaming up with him would violate wrassling honor, so I'm afraid you'll just have to wait.
Hey, if I join the wrasslin match, I am free to use anything that is part of my own body to attack, just like you can elbow strike with impunity. I happen to currently be a spaceship. Orbital bombardment gear is part of my body. It's therefore allowed.

Tried to help Tim.
With orbital bombardment.

I even officially joined the wrasslin' match! I think. Those three turns had to be for something...
nope.avi
Seriously? That was my action that kept getting skipped and that Spinal claimed he had un-skipped but that wasn't there when I looked!

I DEMAND RESTITUTION!
there have been at least 5 of my actions skipped to date and not put in the previous turn despite being pointed out
that and i still don't have a faction bonus retconned in despite being a leader and not having rolled for it
stop complaining
I've had three in a row and blew myself up because they were skipped.
Anyways, I think both of us should be complaining a bit about that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: December 01, 2012, 12:10:14 am »

True, GWG, but you can't wrassle me right now; I'm wrassling Tim.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: December 01, 2012, 07:56:06 am »

Bovine excrement. You, Tim, and misko were all wrasslin' at once. Unless spaceships aren't allowed to wrassle, there was no reason I should have gotten that penalty...especially because you attacked me whilst wrasslin', which should have brought me into the wrasslin' honor!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: December 01, 2012, 10:46:26 am »

Why does no one care about the freaky half-man half-woman that is corai? I am dissapoint.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: December 01, 2012, 10:12:46 pm »

Why does no one care about the freaky half-man half-woman that is corai? I am dissapoint.
Corai isn't as talkative or extreme as me, you, or Dirg.
...The Head Moderate, extreme. Guess trying to be a moral pillar will do that to ya.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: December 01, 2012, 10:15:01 pm »

...The Head Moderate, extreme. Guess trying to be a moral pillar will do that to ya.
Yeah, the whole actually interfering thing is what set you apart. You should've just stayed in a secure stronghold and snooted at everybody endlessly.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: December 01, 2012, 11:12:11 pm »

Yeah, the whole actually interfering thing is what set you apart. You should've just stayed in a secure stronghold and snooted at everybody endlessly.
And I would have gotten complaints for not acting on my beliefs, like misko ragged on Dirg for doing. And me, for a while.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: December 01, 2012, 11:13:44 pm »

And I would have gotten complaints for not acting on my beliefs, like misko ragged on Dirg for doing. And me, for a while.
It just goes to show, in this RTD sane people are damned no matter what they do.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: December 02, 2012, 12:11:56 am »

Apply for faction bonus.

Also, stay female. There are not enough otherwise.

And that there is why I want to make you man while I have time. To be honest though, I was stuck between you and TCM, and I still might change it. Can't tell what will be immediately funnier.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: December 02, 2012, 12:13:20 am »

Misko. Guess what. Guess what.

I love you.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: December 02, 2012, 12:14:40 am »

I love you.
Unsurprising really. This isn't likely the first you've felt like this *judgemental look* However, I'm a widower, so nay.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: December 02, 2012, 12:15:42 am »

I love you.
Unsurprising really. This isn't likely the first you've felt like this *judgemental look* However, I'm a widower, so nay.

I love you.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: December 02, 2012, 12:19:44 am »

Misko... If you turn the Goddess of Love male, what happens?

Not very much. Yay bisexualism.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: December 02, 2012, 12:20:43 am »

Misko... If you turn the Goddess of Love male, what happens?

Not very much. Yay bisexualism.
One could make the aregument the same for TCM. Dome a favor. Argue for someone welse who WILL be funnier.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: December 02, 2012, 12:22:24 am »

Turn Dirg female.

My senses tell me that Lichette is not bi.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 221