Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329851 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2775 on: November 24, 2012, 01:01:33 am »

HEY, HOW AM I NOT GOOD?!

AM LAST GUARDIAN OF EARTH, DANGIT

WELL APART FROM SINATRA
IT MIGHT BE ATTEMPTING TO KILL EVERYONE. PEOPLE TEND TO FROWN ON THAT FOR SOME REASON.

So who wants to fulfill want GWG clearly wants most and make him a immortal in a box? Since GWG appearantly need not ever scream.
You are implying death is supposed to be fun? No. It is death. It is a end. It is the End. What about people who beg for death? I know I for one would welcome eternal sleep... just, sleep. Jst, end. end it all. sleeeeepp...

You heartless motherfucker. You would tie these poor people to shells of existance. Why not turn them all into cockroaches then? Since that's appearantly a life worth living. You are a oppresor. You would tie people to monstrous existances, and call yourself benevolent. You make me sick. I despise you. You, like vorthon before you, would end a person's being in a way abominatable to any decent individual. OH BUT YOU WOULD LIKE IT, SO IT'S OKAY THEN. You bastard. "They would have free will!" you sghout, bullshit. She herself said that they would be slaves to her will. "well then they aren't alive!" also unture. they are dead. they are nothing BUT souls. she isn't capable of raising minions entirely on her own unless they're was something behind them.

Let's move from a topic very close to real life problems though.

In conclusion, I am now a good person. Therefore, I should be allowed to banish Tim, GWG, and xantalos for all existance. At that point, I will decide what else are my goals. Probably Spiting Dirg in some such manner.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: November 24, 2012, 07:48:06 am »

HEY, HOW AM I NOT GOOD?!

WELL APART FROM SINATRA
IT MIGHT BE ATTEMPTING TO KILL EVERYONE. PEOPLE TEND TO FROWN ON THAT FOR SOME REASON.

So who wants to fulfill want GWG clearly wants most and make him a immortal in a box? Since GWG appearantly need not ever scream.
You are implying death is supposed to be fun? No. It is death. It is a end. It is the End. What about people who beg for death? I know I for one would welcome eternal sleep... just, sleep. Jst, end. end it all. sleeeeepp...

You heartless motherfucker. You would tie these poor people to shells of existance. Why not turn them all into cockroaches then? Since that's appearantly a life worth living. You are a oppresor. You would tie people to monstrous existances, and call yourself benevolent. You make me sick. I despise you. You, like vorthon before you, would end a person's being in a way abominatable to any decent individual. OH BUT YOU WOULD LIKE IT, SO IT'S OKAY THEN. You bastard. "They would have free will!" you sghout, bullshit. She herself said that they would be slaves to her will. "well then they aren't alive!" also unture. they are dead. they are nothing BUT souls. she isn't capable of raising minions entirely on her own unless they're was something behind them.

Let's move from a topic very close to real life problems though.

In conclusion, I am now a good person. Therefore, I should be allowed to banish Tim, GWG, and xantalos for all existance. At that point, I will decide what else are my goals. Probably Spiting Dirg in some such manner.

i can't help but think you're genuinely upset when typing that, sorry

ANYWAY

HEY, HOW AM I NOT GOOD?!

WELL APART FROM SINATRA

I created Sinatra. Well, not literally so. I brought him to life, complete with ritual suicide. The bastard still doesn't appreciate it though ;-;
Is it so bad in this world that giving someone just about unlimited power is met with indifference? I were in an omnicidal phase at that point, but does it mean we're enemies? He should have known better.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: November 24, 2012, 07:53:01 am »

NO, YOU SILLY DUCK

I WAS FIRST ONE WHO MET SINATRA

YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT I DON'T THINK
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: November 24, 2012, 09:38:32 am »

YOINK IS MY CHAMPION.
THEREFORE, HE IS GOOD.

THE BOOZE GOD HAS SPOKEN. GO ON, MORTALS.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: November 24, 2012, 10:20:45 am »

Thank you for saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I said and attributing it to me.

People beg for death because they are foolish or feel their life is not worth living, possibly due to it being inevitably short and painful. It doesn't have to be that way.

More stuff I didn't say. Well, I did say some of the stuff. I missed the part where Cassandra was enslaving them, but as you know I tend to crusade against empires who enslave people, once I have a chance of success. And since I was more powerful than in your days, and Cassandra would be weaker than you were, I would have crusaded like that as soon as I realised she was enslaving people.

You're good by your definition. Everyone is. Congratulations.
Drop the evil empire you control and we'll talk.

YOINK IS MY CHAMPION.
THEREFORE, HE IS GOOD.

THE BOOZE GOD HAS SPOKEN. GO ON, MORTALS.
Insofar as anyone is good, Yoink is. That's my thought.
misko is demented if he actually thinks he's good. He's capable of performing good acts, which is better than he's been, but it doesn't make him Good.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: November 24, 2012, 10:46:21 am »

Ehh, maybe a little. It's just I'v epondered suicide before and I know it hurts more then anything.

GWG, however, must always get the last word in any conversation.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: November 24, 2012, 10:48:14 am »

Also, Misko, you don't mind if I send that strike team after Xantalos, do you?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: November 24, 2012, 10:51:51 am »

Ehh, maybe a little. It's just I'v epondered suicide before and I know it hurts more then anything.
Admitting that death ain't all it's cracked up to be?

You're no better, and I'm not misrepresenting you. Nor do I arrogantly proclaim that my word is final when it is anything but.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: November 24, 2012, 10:56:22 am »

Admitting that death ain't all it's cracked up to be?

You're no better, and I'm not misrepresenting you. Nor do I arrogantly proclaim that my word is final when it is anything but.
You're misrepresenting ME. I said that Sometimes life is just too damn hard. Tu Quoque, GWG.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: November 24, 2012, 12:13:43 pm »

Sometimes life is hard, yes, but if you'll note what I said you'll see that I was talking about how you didn't want to do into death. That just affirms my point: Existence>Nonexistence.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: November 24, 2012, 01:05:58 pm »

Sometimes life is hard, yes, but if you'll note what I said you'll see that I was talking about how you didn't want to do into death. That just affirms my point: Existence>Nonexistence.
Nien. you equate living and thralldom. If in that situation I would be the first to take my life.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: November 24, 2012, 01:12:55 pm »

Nien. you equate living and thralldom. If in that situation I would be the first to take my life.
I missed the part where Cassandra was enslaving them, but as you know I tend to crusade against empires who enslave people, once I have a chance of success. And since I was more powerful than in your days, and Cassandra would be weaker than you were, I would have crusaded like that as soon as I realised she was enslaving people.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: November 24, 2012, 01:17:53 pm »

I missed the part where Cassandra was enslaving them, but as you know I tend to crusade against empires who enslave people, once I have a chance of success. And since I was more powerful than in your days, and Cassandra would be weaker than you were, I would have crusaded like that as soon as I realised she was enslaving people.
BUT YOU DIDN'T DID YOU? Intent means nothing. cogitationis poenam nemo patitur, and neither should they recieve rewards/

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: November 24, 2012, 01:29:08 pm »

What part of "I didn't realize it at the time" do you not get?

I make mistakes. So do you. Difference is, I admit my mistakes.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: November 24, 2012, 01:32:09 pm »

What part of "I didn't realize it at the time" do you not get?
And who's fault is that? No one but your's. It's your responsibilty to know things, and take actions on them. You can't go "How was I supposed to know!" Everyoen else knew.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 221