Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329852 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2760 on: November 23, 2012, 06:43:41 pm »

GO CHECK ON FURBIES AND ORPHANS TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE ALIVE AGIAN. PURCHASE SNACKS AND BEVERAGES FOR ALL ORPHANS AND FURBIE FOOD FOR FURBIES. THEN GO CHECK ON LICHETTE AND WRESTLING MATCH. "What's going on? Misko...saved people?"
I'm AWESOME. I thought I made that clear. Anyway, as the best person here, LALA-LA. HAHA.

There are only 2 genuinely good PCs left, and they iare Dirg and I. How hilarious. What I say? I;m fucking awesome. Now, that said, BOW BENEATH THE WRATH OF VANDHEER LORDE!

what sad definition of good we're working with if you and dirg are considered the only people one can call that

in a world where that is true, i feel i am better off drifting between alignments, never to find my own

lawful chaotic. legit.
Is that not what you do?

nope

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: November 23, 2012, 06:47:44 pm »

Hmm. Misko, GWG, what do you think my alignment is? Personally, I view myself as Chaotic Neutral, Good tendencies.
Chaotic Good.
There are only 2 genuinely good PCs left, and they iare Dirg and I.
Contradiction, besides, who thinks that the leader of an oppressive empire is good other than the leader himself?
No contradiction, he attempts to be good, he is neutral. Besides, How many universes have you saved motherfucker? Huh? HOW MANY MOTHERFUCEKR.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: November 23, 2012, 06:53:15 pm »

Hmm. Misko, GWG, what do you think my alignment is? Personally, I view myself as Chaotic Neutral, Good tendencies.
Chaotic Good.
Contradiction, besides, who thinks that the leader of an oppressive empire is good other than the leader himself?
ME! HE IS AWESOME. HE'S THE ONLY ONE GETTING STUFF DONE. UNLIKE YOU, WHO'S JUST FAFFING ABOUT N APERTURE. PAH, SCIENCE.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: November 23, 2012, 06:59:14 pm »

I've been chaotic neutral the whole time. Misko? You're Lawful Evil, borderline Lawful Stupid due to cliche.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: November 23, 2012, 07:00:15 pm »

And Xantalos is Chaotic Stupid.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: November 23, 2012, 07:03:48 pm »

Chaotic Good.
No contradiction, he attempts to be good, he is neutral. Besides, How many universes have you saved motherfucker? Huh? HOW MANY MOTHERFUCEKR.
ONE!
I consistently impeded Xantalos's attempts to destroy the universe! Which had about as much chance of destroying the universe as Cassandra--more, Cass wasn't trying to destroy anything. She was trying to make a corrupt version of life which is still better than death.

Chaotic Good.
ME! HE IS AWESOME. HE'S THE ONLY ONE GETTING STUFF DONE. UNLIKE YOU, WHO'S JUST FAFFING ABOUT N APERTURE. PAH, SCIENCE.
I'm TRYING to get stuff done, but I keep getting beaten to the punch when people like you aren't beating me up with punches, somehow.

I've been chaotic neutral the whole time. Misko? You're Lawful Evil, borderline Lawful Stupid due to cliche.
Lawful Stupid is following the letter of the law until it breaks the spirit into a thousand shards.
Stupid Evil is making it against the law to be happy and trying to stop True Love instead of just asking Dirg and the lichette to move out of his sight before making out.
misko's more Stupid Evil, heavy on the evil.

And Xantalos is Chaotic Stupid.
Probably. First he's omnicidal, now he's...something. Very something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: November 23, 2012, 07:04:50 pm »

And I plan to put a stop to that.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: November 23, 2012, 07:09:23 pm »

GWG. Sucha sad fool.  15 people were on Xantalos's back, not just sir superior. He never suceeded at anything. , however, both stopped a endless nightmare of uundeath, but ADDITIONALLY ressurecteed every living thing. Including your employees, i might add. No charge.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: November 23, 2012, 07:44:03 pm »

To which, me doing stuff?

GWG. Sucha sad fool.  15 people were on Xantalos's back, not just sir superior. He never suceeded at anything. , however, both stopped a endless nightmare of uundeath, but ADDITIONALLY ressurecteed every living thing. Including your employees, i might add. No charge.
Guess what? You were no less alone in defeating Cassandra, especially compared to the chance that she'd destroy the universe. And she was only bringing back the already-dead.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: November 23, 2012, 07:45:52 pm »

To which, me doing stuff?

No, Xantalos being a tool.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: November 23, 2012, 07:52:57 pm »

Guess what? You were no less alone in defeating Cassandra, especially compared to the chance that she'd destroy the universe. And she was only bringing back the already-dead.
That's very interesting, considering how Spinal even mentions in his action I did it all on my own. And in 2 turns. And I banished teh Hulk. Plus she would make them hideous abominations. Not a life worth living.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: November 23, 2012, 08:46:04 pm »

And where did you garner this last bit? Hm? From the fact that the lichette has complained about the horrors of an undead existence? The fact that undead lack the pain of everyday life? How dead people are forced to watch the world deteriorate, powerless to change anything? I'd rather be undead than dead.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: November 23, 2012, 09:58:08 pm »

And where did you garner this last bit? Hm? From the fact that the lichette has complained about the horrors of an undead existence? The fact that undead lack the pain of everyday life? How dead people are forced to watch the world deteriorate, powerless to change anything? I'd rather be undead than dead.
Tell me, from where do you get that undeath is cheery? Where in Literature is a shadow of one's former self enjoyable? Cursed to walk existance, It's a And I must Scream. They'd have no control of thier own actions. they'd be immortal, but only in the most frightful sense of the term.

And don't Extrapolate yourself GWG. Not everyone feels as you do. I would much rather be dead. At least there is there is a end then, instead of this endless weariness.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: November 23, 2012, 11:54:23 pm »

Tell me, from where do you get that undeath is cheery? Where in Literature is a shadow of one's former self enjoyable? Cursed to walk existance, It's a And I must Scream. They'd have no control of thier own actions. they'd be immortal, but only in the most frightful sense of the term.
Whoa whoa whoa, where did you get the idea that I said that unlife is cheery, where did you hear that they wouldn't have control (more than in your empire, I'd imagine), and And I Must Scream involves when someone can't control anything, only watch. No undead is like this--they're either soulless lumps of meat (souls left in afterlife) or not (soul in control of body, up to and including suicide). And while unlife isn't perfect, neither is life. Without hunger or thirst or pain, they have so much more freedom! Besides, the afterlife most of these people go to...And I Must Scream is often appropriate there...

And don't Extrapolate yourself GWG. Not everyone feels as you do. I would much rather be dead. At least there is there is a end then, instead of this endless weariness.
Let me help you out...see what you say when it's a choice between eternal damnation and eternal activity. It's not as good as life, perhaps, but it's a hell of a lot better than death.
Sig

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: November 24, 2012, 12:43:16 am »

HEY, HOW AM I NOT GOOD?!

AM LAST GUARDIAN OF EARTH, DANGIT

WELL APART FROM SINATRA
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 221