Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329887 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2715 on: November 21, 2012, 01:21:39 am »

AM STILL MORAL

JUST... NOT TRYING TOO HARD JUST NOW

SHHH I AM BLIND DON'T BE SIGHTIST
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: November 21, 2012, 01:22:45 am »

I wanna wrassle Tim right now though. Once he's dead I can do something else.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: November 21, 2012, 01:24:05 am »

((ALSO GM LEFT OUT 4TH OPTION ON POLL: 'BECAUSE IT DIDN'T ACCURATELY REFLECT YOINK'S AWESOMENESS'))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: November 21, 2012, 01:31:09 am »

You know... It would have been an impressive speech, except for three things.

1) Lichette is undead, therefore I am not betraying her.
2) I will only have control on an impossibly high roll, which leads to..
3) Life being restored to the universe in the image of the goddess that saved it.

Also... Morgan Freeman was an NPC.

Bitch, I have Morgan Fucking Freeman in my arsenal. You? You are less than nothing. GWG's Sol Slayers are firecrackers. This? This will bring true peace to the Universe.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: November 21, 2012, 01:36:54 am »

HEHEHE SHE STILL THINKS SHE CONTROLS DEAD PEEPS

INB4 HADES & WHATEVER OTHER GODS OF THE UNDERWORLD SHOW UP TO TEACH HER A LESSON
Booze is Life for Yoink

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: November 21, 2012, 01:40:44 am »

You know... It would have been an impressive speech, except for three things.

1) Lichette is undead, therefore I am not betraying her.
2) I will only have control on an impossibly high roll, which leads to..
3) Life being restored to the universe in the image of the goddess that saved it.

Also... Morgan Freeman was an NPC.

Bitch, I have Morgan Fucking Freeman in my arsenal. You? You are less than nothing. GWG's Sol Slayers are firecrackers. This? This will bring true peace to the Universe.
Turning everyone into undead? I don't think even the Lichette would like that plan. undeath is a terrifying Curse.

I am a Paladin, you are a Perversion. Prepare to be smited, Evil god, so I may save the souls of my people.

God cannot die. if he is dead he was not actual God, since God is everything and everyone. I still exist, and you still exist, therefore Everything has not ceased to exist, therefore, fuck, off.

HEROES, I ISSUE TO YOU A CALL TO ARMS! THE EVIL SNAKE GOD, STEALING THE SOULS OF THE NEWLY DEAD, SHE ATTEMPTS TO ANNEX THIS REALITY INTO HER FIENDISH DOMAIN, POPULATING IT WITH UNDEATH! IF YEE ARETRULY MEN OF VALOR, AND HAVE NOT UTTELY FORGOTTEN THE WAYS BY WHICH YOU ONCE FOUGHT, JOIN ME, AND TOGETHER WE SHALL DEFEAT HER!

HEHEHE SHE STILL THINKS SHE CONTROLS DEAD PEEPS

INB4 HADES & WHATEVER OTHER GODS OF THE UNDERWORLD SHOW UP TO TEACH HER A LESSON
SIR YOINK, BRAVE NIGHT OF THE BAR-TABLE, WILL YOU JOIN ME?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: November 21, 2012, 01:42:31 am »

UH, I DUNNO

GOTTA RESCUE MIAUW AND CHECK ON PANCHO BEFORE I DO ANYTHING

ALSO AM KINDA ON EARTH.
AND AM PRETTY SURE YOU STILL COUNT AS BADGUY.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: November 21, 2012, 01:44:50 am »

((Well, one hit, one miss. Lets see how everyone else reacts to all the Ham. Might still get excitement, depending... Think Dirg will actually attack, Misko?))
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: November 21, 2012, 01:47:26 am »

((Well, one hit, one miss. Lets see how everyone else reacts to all the Ham. Might still get excitement, depending... Think Dirg will actually attack, Misko?))
I WAS GOING TO RESPONG TO THIS IN SHOUTING, THEN I REALIZED IT WAS OOC.

((A hit? a Miss? What are you referrring to? And Who is Dirg attacking? GWG is not going to hurt us. There is the Lichette, Tim, Me, Dirg, Xantalos, Wrassling honor. Hell, He ain't got a blooming chance in hell.))
UH, I DUNNO

GOTTA RESCUE MIAUW AND CHECK ON PANCHO BEFORE I DO ANYTHING

ALSO AM KINDA ON EARTH.
AND AM PRETTY SURE YOU STILL COUNT AS BADGUY.
I AM TRYING TO SAVE THE LIFE OF ALL NPCS EVERYWHERE! IS THERE A MORE NOBLE QUEST IN THE WORLD!?!

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: November 21, 2012, 01:50:40 am »

((Attack me, of course. I'm bored, and quite frankly, want something to do. Tim lost his novelty.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: November 21, 2012, 08:08:48 am »

Gather the souls of the dead, and form then into a universe-wide empire under my control, releasing them back into the universe as undead.
The Fall of the Hero. Cassie here has finally snapped when al that power-tasting finally went to her head.
Stop misquoting people, Cassandra said...exactly what you said she said, holy carp.

It's so sad really, I predicted this from day one. Know I'm alone, watching them fall like dominoes. They underestimated me. My power was never really in my rolls. I knew it was but fleeting. No, my power is the realpolitik.. Cassandra has gone rouge, Vorthon has given up, o has Yoink, GWG is now on the obviously unambigiously bad side.
Pretty much the only living people in the system are the wrestlers and the lichette. Remember, everyone DIED. The wrestlers and lichette deserve to die. I am Pragmatic Good. Is this preventing more evil than it causes? Yes.

Tut tut tut. I saw it coming, I really must say. I knew all along peopel were corupt, and shallow. They denied it, trying to be so "morally superior". You've all fallen. And do you know why? Because, you realized, playing it Lawful good simply doesn't work. Every single one of you, save maybe cassie dear, realized one needed o go to farther lengths to win. AND WHAT HAPPENED? You were Ostracized. People declared you had "forgotten for what you fight." You hadn't, you had simply lost your blind idealism.

Vorthon, he knows what to do. Ignore it, hope for the best. Unfortunately, He failed to realize the strength of the conflict tearing through here. Yoink, he did wha he knew must be done, and he was stopped. GWG, desperately irritated at people following blindly, went to Tim to suck up.
Cassie, however, has decided on the path of dictatorship. She shall fail, as others have. She is not as strong without the protection of the Lichette.

TL;DR You heroes just lost the most important battle. the morality one.
I have my morality. It's not what you think I think it is, but I still have it.

Oh, and if we survive, want a complimentary Aperture Science Bribing Product? The name is misleading, it's a gift. I can't help but wonder what Cave Johnson did with them, but there's a few thousand in this warehouse.

Edit: Oh, check my post, I added an emergency protocol you should be aware of in case you were planning to disable me.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:14:17 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: November 21, 2012, 11:44:03 am »

"I HAVE CHOSEN YOINK AS MY CHAMPION, TO CARRY OUT MY WILL ON WHATEVER PLANET WE ARE ON."

"BUT HE CAN PRETTY MUCH DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TOUGH. I LIKE SUPERBOOSTING HIM"

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: November 21, 2012, 11:59:38 am »

I'm calling up my dethat expression be damned favors, fellas.

I have a brilliant masterplan that requires me to be able to confiscate these dice midthrow. Stuff of plot twist proportions. Let's do this.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:02:53 pm by LordSlowpoke »

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: November 22, 2012, 01:39:15 am »

Xan, Hulk came to protect me. He's on my side. Aren't YOU? I'm trying to make sure the Universe is in our favor, not Tims.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: November 22, 2012, 01:40:00 am »

HULK MAD AT MISKO I THINK

FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM WRESTLING MATCH TO SAVE UNIVERSE

POOR MISKO (DAFUQ AM I TYPING)
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 221