Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329972 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2610 on: November 16, 2012, 11:39:21 pm »

(Thank you, GM)
See? I told you. Game mechanic.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: November 17, 2012, 12:03:57 am »

((Question: What was the -3 for?))

Get the spears out of my face, and ATTACK XANTALOS. WITH TF2 WEAPONS. SAME TIME. GO.
WRASSLING HONOR
That doesn't explain why it was on my roll to dodge the spears and not on a separate attack roll on Xantalos.

GREENSTAR WHY YOU ATTACK ME WHEN I TRY KILL THREATS TO YOUR BOSS
BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL MY BOSS TOO!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: November 17, 2012, 12:06:37 am »

I AM?
I both of us stop, will you leave me to my brawl with Tim?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: November 17, 2012, 12:07:52 am »

Get the spears out of my face, and ATTACK XANTALOS. WITH TF2 WEAPONS. SAME TIME. GO.
WRASSLING HONOR
That doesn't explain why it was on my roll to dodge the spears and not on a separate attack roll on Xantalos.

Pick a reason
A. WRASSLIN' HONOR can tell your intentions.
B. You're trying to apply logic to this game. It doesn't obey logic. It doesn't obey me. All it obeys, all that it is controlled by, is the dice.
C. I screwed up.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: November 17, 2012, 12:09:38 am »

WRASSLING HONOR

Pick a reason
A. WRASSLIN' HONOR can tell your intentions.
B. You're trying to apply logic to this game. It doesn't obey logic. It doesn't obey me. All it obeys, all that it is controlled by, is the dice.
C. I screwed up.
BC.

I AM?
I both of us stop, will you leave me to my brawl with Tim?
Sure. I have better things to do. Like killing GwG AGAIN, because the annoying little BASTARD won't stay dead like he's SUPPOSED TO!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: November 17, 2012, 07:43:00 am »

Why do you want to kill me?
It's just like that arena game, and school. Except there, they just picked me last for sports teams. It was a religious school, they wouldn't condone attempted murder.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: November 17, 2012, 11:36:47 am »

It's just like that arena game, and school. Except there, they just picked me last for sports teams. It was a religious school, they wouldn't condone attempted murder.
You know too much. Like the square root of 144! That's something nobody but US should know.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: November 17, 2012, 12:17:29 pm »

Wheeeeeee I'm finally getting a chain of good rolls.

Now let's just hope my civilization doesn't go to fuck like the Ringworld civilization in the novel.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: November 17, 2012, 01:03:21 pm »

You know too much. Like the square root of 144! That's something nobody but US should know.
I'm an American! And there's probably many of us who DON'T know the square root of 144.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: November 17, 2012, 01:25:12 pm »

I'm an American! And there's probably many of us who DON'T know the square root of 144.
So then what is it? Huh, Mr. Bigshot?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: November 17, 2012, 01:28:31 pm »

12, and I meant "us" as in Americans.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: November 17, 2012, 01:30:47 pm »

HA! IT IS NOT NECESSARILY 12! BOTH +12 AND  -12 ARE EQUAL TO 144 WHEN SQUARED! YOU FAIL!!! FAAAAAAAAIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 01:39:51 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: November 17, 2012, 01:39:22 pm »

HA! IT IS NOT NECESSARILY 12! BOTH +12 AND  -12 ARE EQUAL TO 144 WHEN SQUARED! YOU FAIl!!! FAAAAAAAAIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

In what base, if I may ask?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: November 17, 2012, 01:44:40 pm »

HA! IT IS NOT NECESSARILY 12! BOTH +12 AND  -12 ARE EQUAL TO 144 WHEN SQUARED! YOU FAIL!!! FAAAAAAAAIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, the square root of 144 is 12. Even tough what you said is correct.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: November 17, 2012, 01:58:25 pm »

"Root" is singular. Therefore, a single root is implied to be what you are requesting. When there is ambiguity present, the positive root is assumed.
Anyways, what is the square root of -1?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 221