Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330133 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2490 on: November 12, 2012, 08:19:34 pm »

And misko, I still hold Aperture. I doubt Greenstarfanatic will breach it before I take off into space.
Just in case, I'll activate the turrets.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: November 12, 2012, 08:21:37 pm »

Misko, you've had countless offers of peace that would allow you to happily rule your empire, you've declined or ignored them all as you've continued attacking people that have done nothing or very little to you.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: November 12, 2012, 08:32:26 pm »

Misko, you've had countless offers of peace that would allow you to happily rule your empire, you've declined or ignored them all as you've continued attacking people that have done nothing or very little to you.
You. I hate you so much. You just never have to believe in reality do you? Right now, I hate you more then your wife. Yes I do. I hate you. You are my anti-thesis. everything I am not. DO YOU EVENN READ THE TURNS BEFORE POSTING?!? OR ARE YOU TO BUSY WITH FURBIES?

Your wife invited ME HERE, to help fight Tim. BEFORE THAT, I spent my time on my empire, BOTHERING NO ONE. While Vorthon, CONTINUALLY ATTACKED ME. SO, FUCK, OFF. If your opinion is the same as your wife, fine, I will leave, but since SHE was the person to invite me here BUGGER OFF.

And, if you or your wife EVER KILL ANYONE OF MY CITIZENS AGAIN, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF PAIN THEY ENDURED.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: November 12, 2012, 08:36:10 pm »

Yeah, he is SO chaotic evil that I've given up on diplomacy.

Hey misko, click on the links. I dare you.

-----

You. I hate you so much. You just never have to believe in reality do you? Right now, I hate you more then your wife. Yes I do. I hate you. You are my anti-thesis. everything I am not. DO YOU EVENN READ THE TURNS BEFORE POSTING?!? OR ARE YOU TO BUSY WITH FURBIES?

Your wife invited ME HERE, to help fight Tim. BEFORE THAT, I spent my time on my empire, BOTHERING NO ONE. While Vorthon, CONTINUALLY ATTACKED ME. SO, FUCK, OFF. If your opinion is the same as your wife, fine, I will leave, but since SHE was the person to invite me here BUGGER OFF.

And, if you or your wife EVER KILL ANYONE OF MY CITIZENS AGAIN, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF PAIN THEY ENDURED.
You are attacking a random planet, or were last I checked.
Oh, and incidentally you've caused more civilian casualties than the lich in any of his/her/its forms.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: November 12, 2012, 08:48:10 pm »

Yeah, he is SO chaotic evil that I've given up on diplomacy.

Hey misko, click on the links. I dare you.
While I so don't care about GWG's opinion, since it is so utterly disconnected from reality, that I have decided to do a mercy kill for everyone. I mean seriously. what the hell? You spent all you time making snide comments. All of it. Not doing something useful, or important, just watching. I'm serious. Every time I see a comment from GWG I die a little inside. Half of this thread is him talking talking TALKING NEVER DOING ANYTHING! I DON'T CARE THAT YOUR SO DAMN MORALLY SUPERIOR GWG TO EVERYONE HERE. I REALLY DON'T. NO ONE BUT TIM TRUST YOU AND THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T REVEALED YOUR STUPID FAILURE PLANS YET. THE LICHETTE DOESN'T EVEN TRUST YOU. HOW DOES THAT FEEL? HMM?

Your not a moderate, yo just don't stand for anything at all. That's not a moderate. You've never been a moderate. You bring shame to the name of moderates everywhere. Vorthon is a moderate. Just wants to be left alone.  Yoink is a moderate. Corai a Lich supporter, not a moderate. You are some, sort of, sick, twisted mad-man. You're Cave Johnson. You just don't have to deal with reality at all.

Dirg, if you deal with him, tell your wife the deal is off. She can deal with Tim herself. I'm serious.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: November 12, 2012, 09:01:39 pm »

I have no deals with GWG, but if your assistance with Tim continues to be throwing my wife into hazards to save yourself or trying to start wars for no reason, then your help is something I don't need.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: November 12, 2012, 09:01:55 pm »

Oh dear, you broke Misko.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: November 12, 2012, 09:02:50 pm »

misko: You don't do anything in the OOC thread, genius.
For a while, I was shackled by being associated with you. If you'd pay attention, I'm using my power. Already, I've made ten of the most powerful weapons more than one has ever been made of. It outshines the Death Star. And I have ten of them, and the ability to make more. And I also have magic, and Aperture Science, and an alliance with the mist powerful guy around.
I may be a Moderate, but I stand for my alignment and the cause of Good. Because almost no one else will.

And finally... you dis Tim, but fail to realise something. You are the cause of the chaos he quests against. Your opposition to the lichette's marriage, that started this mess. Your minions formed many of the secondary factions, and most of the others were formed to get the bonuses they needed to deal with you and the others with them.

Ninja'd, meh.
Ninja'd again.
He's been broken a while.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: November 12, 2012, 09:14:09 pm »

I have no deals with GWG, but if your assistance with Tim continues to be throwing my wife into hazards to save yourself or trying to start wars for no reason, then your help is something I don't need.
She didn't seem to mind.

You keep saying this. this has been going on for a while. Misko just decided to do something about it.
misko: You don't do anything in the OOC thread, genius.
For a while, I was shackled by being associated with you. If you'd pay attention, I'm using my power. Already, I've made ten of the most powerful weapons more than one has ever been made of. It outshines the Death Star. And I have ten of them, and the ability to make more. And I also have magic, and Aperture Science, and an alliance with the mist powerful guy around.
I may be a Moderate, but I stand for my alignment and the cause of Good. Because almost no one else will.

And finally... you dis Tim, but fail to realise something. You are the cause of the chaos he quests against. Your opposition to the lichette's marriage, that started this mess. Your minions formed many of the secondary factions, and most of the others were formed to get the bonuses they needed to deal with you and the others with them.
See? my point here. The start of the factionalism was the romantics, and YOU, i might add. From the neggining it was The heros versus the lich. Then it was the Romantics versus the paladins. Then came the drunken fools. And your "Moderacy" . And the Isolationists. And Xantalos. Exactly 1 of those were mine. 1. Xantalos. (You were never on my side, no matter who much you said you were). They were formed by irreconcialable differences. Like drunkeness.

And Alliance? You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. He barely knows who the hell you are. He's not helping you. He has no clue what is happening to you, and frankly doesn't care. You are just insane.

And are you people even PLAYING THE SAME GAME I AM? I MEAN WTF.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: November 12, 2012, 09:16:10 pm »

Misko... I have just one thing to say. Quit with the hypocrisy. You want to be treated like an adult? BE an adult. Don't whine when you lose something you sent to attack someone else. You put Lichette in harms way, Dirg hit you. Thats cause and effect. Then you sent ninjas after Dirg, and Lichette killed them. Also, cause and effect. YOU CAUSED the deaths of your people.

As for the rest... At this point, GWG might be more valuable than you. If you're asking us to choose between the cliche idiot villain that attacks us, and the person with equal power to yours... We might as well just kill you and deal with Tim on our own terms.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: November 12, 2012, 09:16:43 pm »

We could always just form one big ol' faction with 'representatives' instead of 'lieutenants', and each 'representative' would be responsible for looking after certain things or groups. That way we can just have one big nice faction that will cause Tim to feel like his job is done, instead of half a dozen smaller factions that are ripping reality apart, and still give everyone a chance to do what they want.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: November 12, 2012, 09:22:30 pm »

Misko... I have just one thing to say. Quit with the hypocrisy. You want to be treated like an adult? BE an adult. Don't whine when you lose something you sent to attack someone else. You put Lichette in harms way, Dirg hit you. Thats cause and effect. Then you sent ninjas after Dirg, and Lichette kileld them. Also, cause and effect. YOU CAUSED the deaths of your people.

As for the rest... At this point, GWG might be more valuable than you. If you're asking us to choose between the cliche idiot villain that attacks us, and the person with equal power to yours... We might as well just kill you and deal with Tim on our own terms.

You supported GWG this entire time. Even when he was on "My side" . do I give a shit if you think he's better? no.

Hypocrisy? Funny. Telll me,, if what I did was so damn terrible, why wasn't she upset? Hmm? I'd really love to know this, but you heros have a selective hearing. Really must get that fixed. I;ve already explained why I did that. Dirg choose to ignore it. He was attacked. I;m not going to attack him again, but if he does it again, The deal, is off.

We could always just form one big ol' faction with 'representatives' instead of 'lieutenants', and each 'representative' would be responsible for looking after certain things or groups. That way we can just have one big nice faction that will cause Tim to feel like his job is done, instead of half a dozen smaller factions that are ripping reality apart, and still give everyone a chance to do what they want.
Interesting idea. Potemkin village.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:30:27 pm by misko27 »

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: November 12, 2012, 09:36:05 pm »

I was to busy laughing at guards on a video game. *headshot* Enemy1: *gurgle* *collapses* Enemy2: I'm sorry I didn't hear you, can you repeat that? But if you guys are up for a test run, we could see what happens. Obviously though there will be a few rules such as no attacking anyone in the faction without good reason, and bringing it up before you do so and such, but other then that, just mind your own group and maybe occasionaly gather for a meeting to discuss stuff.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:38:45 pm by Dirg »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: November 12, 2012, 09:40:08 pm »

So, I put down my sword, and you put down your rock, and we all try to kill each other like civilized people?

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: November 12, 2012, 09:45:49 pm »

More along the lines of 'you tend to your herd, I tend to mine' but depending on how things go, there could be discussions of an organised and civilized bloodbath. Possibly more just for fun and just to get pent up rage out of everyone systems seeing as we're all pretty much immortal except for the troops and other life forms. Well, immortal in the sense that no one has gained any real grounds on killing someone else so far.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 221