Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330124 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2475 on: November 12, 2012, 07:41:00 pm »

GWG, you have a point on the bonus. Nothing else though. If I got a higher roll than you if I were fighting you with a lawn chair, for example, no weapons would impede my lawnsmashing victory.
And on that note, what the fuck dude? Now I have to kill you. I didn't want to, but know I have to.
I invited you to WrestleMania 2012! A very important 1 in 6 chance to kill Tim! NO ONE SPURNS AN OFFER LIKE THAT. NO. ONE.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: November 12, 2012, 07:43:27 pm »

GWG, you have a point on the bonus. Nothing else though. If I got a higher roll than you if I were fighting you with a lawn chair, for example, no weapons would impede my lawnsmashing victory.
And on that note, what the fuck dude? Now I have to kill you. I didn't want to, but know I have to.
I invited you to WrestleMania 2012! A very important 1 in 6 chance to kill Tim! NO ONE SPURNS AN OFFER LIKE THAT. NO. ONE.
1 in 6, Hmm, I wonder why I didn't try. I decided I had a better chance through other means. So that's why, Muscle head. Hey, if you want to make things more manly, purge the world of GWG. he is truly unmanly, a abomination to your philosophy,
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: November 12, 2012, 07:44:00 pm »

1 in 6, Hmm, I wonder why I didn't try. I decided I had a better chance through other means. So that's why, Muscle head. Hey, if you want to make things more manly, purge the world of GWG Corai. he is truly unmanly, a abomination to your philosophy,

"I fixed that for you Misko."
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: November 12, 2012, 07:45:51 pm »

1 in 6, Hmm, I wonder why I didn't try. I decided I had a better chance through other means. So that's why, Muscle head. Hey, if you want to make things more manly, purge the world of GWG Corai. he is truly unmanly, a abomination to your philosophy,

I have nothing against you personally, I will just kill you for being his ally. *clears throat* Just Buisiness.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: November 12, 2012, 07:49:01 pm »

I have nothing against you personally, I will just kill you for being his ally. *clears throat* Just Buisiness.

"It seems we are both fighting due to business. Well, that's cleared up. But still I am far more feminine than GreatWyrmGold."
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: November 12, 2012, 07:50:22 pm »

I do ... what I do. So for now I shall shoruyken Tim in the nuts.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: November 12, 2012, 07:52:04 pm »

"It seems we are both fighting due to business. Well, that's cleared up. But still I am far more feminine than GreatWyrmGold."
What buisiness do you have with him? Besides, No one is denying that your clearly the most feminine player, I'm insinuating that GWG is the most cowardly and unmanly.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: November 12, 2012, 07:58:18 pm »

I don't count as the most feminine player?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: November 12, 2012, 07:59:54 pm »

Eh.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:20 pm »

Oh yeah. Well, hmm. Hard to say. Corai is very feminine. On the other hand, you are female. You don't do many feminine things though. Hmm. Well, I'm going with you for feminine but Corai for effeminate. Compromise ho!

Anyway, being feminine isn't so much the opposite of manliness as cowardice.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:33 pm »

What buisiness do you have with him? Besides, No one is denying that your clearly the most feminine player, I'm insinuating that GWG is the most cowardly and unmanly.

"He, earlier in the thread, agreed not to attack Lichette. As he was the only one who was not, I joined his faction."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: November 12, 2012, 08:11:26 pm »

Pfft. Look, you may have an empire, but I have Aperture and sanity, which means that I can make any gadgets I can think of, given time. Also, I have haste, which gives me twice the actions, and my bonus is as high as yours. In short, give me a turn and I'll beat anything you can make.
1 word. Greenstar. Plus, I am slowly forcing players to cut off contact with you. i.e. Vorthon will not protect you for fear of my wrath. Those who leave you or jon me are rewarded. You are slowly being constricted. Face it, your not as awesome when you have to do something, instead of being Mr. Peanut Gallery,
And I to you. And I have contact with the most powerful player on the field, and am going to turn him against you for reasons of mine and yours.

Not true. The GM is logical.
Besides, my gadgets can get me to the point where anyone coming at me with a lawn chair is dead.

Oh, and BTW: As long as I am at war with misko, no matter how cold, anyone associating with him positively (ie not an enemy of his) will be treated as an enemy of mine. And I don't like my enemies.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: November 12, 2012, 08:13:26 pm »

Pfft. Look, you may have an empire, but I have Aperture and sanity, which means that I can make any gadgets I can think of, given time. Also, I have haste, which gives me twice the actions, and my bonus is as high as yours. In short, give me a turn and I'll beat anything you can make.
1 word. Greenstar. Plus, I am slowly forcing players to cut off contact with you. i.e. Vorthon will not protect you for fear of my wrath. Those who leave you or jon me are rewarded. You are slowly being constricted. Face it, your not as awesome when you have to do something, instead of being Mr. Peanut Gallery,
And I to you. And I have contact with the most powerful player on the field, and am going to turn him against you for reasons of mine and yours.

Besides, my gadgets can get me to the point where anyone coming at me with a lawn chair is dead.

Oh, and BTW: As long as I am at war with misko, no matter how cold, anyone associating with him positively (ie not an enemy of his) will be treated as an enemy of mine. And I don't like my enemies.

"Greenstarfanatic stole our gadgets. And sieged Aperture. You are crippled, sir."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: November 12, 2012, 08:16:55 pm »

"Greenstarfanatic stole our gadgets. And sieged Aperture. You are crippled, sir."
Hey, I did that too! Motherfuckers don't give me no respect.
 Jebam te peachku mater.

At this rate, my enemies are going to have to form a line to fight me. Hell. I just want to rule my empire in peace for all eternity. Is that too much to ask?

"He, earlier in the thread, agreed not to attack Lichette. As he was the only one who was not, I joined his faction."
As opposed to? If you like her, JOIN HER. Besides, he's stated he plans to kill her multiple times as part of his plot to kill all the bosses.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: November 12, 2012, 08:18:20 pm »

"I don't support Dirg, because I want to make Lich return. He wants Lichette. Lich is the only character i've kept my promise to this entire forum game, heh."
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 221