Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330128 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2460 on: November 12, 2012, 01:22:29 am »

Green... You do realize I am floating in space, unaffected by gravity, and building guns to shoot at Tim, right? The portal infinite loop does nothing to that kind of gravity ignoring.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: November 12, 2012, 02:06:44 am »

*regrow head*
"Mother-Fucking Jebam te Peachku mater! Mico te jebam Fascistichku! Dabogda trazio brochiam Geygevoram! "
*Look At Lichette*
"If your husband attacks me, He is going to be attacked back! I will accept no substitutes. Back-stabbing and attacking me without warning, walking calmy through a planet ((And where, Spinal, is that?)), with his wife a moment ago I might add, are things that are punished. I do not accept Lies. What you must learn is the old saying, "If you strike at a king, you must kill him". If, My safety cannot be guarenteed, I refuse to continue these meetings. Yes, even if your damn husband feels a blast of inspiration from his usual jacking off with furbies (and seriously, what the hell?). If you want help fighting 'Mr. Universe'. you are going to need to keep both your emoitions, and your odd husband in check."

"Now, assuming you agree to that, what are your plans regarding Tim?"

>I want to find out what is on the other sode of Yoininium Damnit!
> Xantalos and Tim Feel like being Giant Assholes Do they? Shoot Black-hole at their fight. Hopefully should kill one of those bastards.
> Meditate on rage and hatred inherit in all human beings till power returns.

"And do not kill the ninjas damnit. They are expensive. And only doing their job. They need not deserve death because when they saw the leader of their nation attacked, they defended him."

Was rushing to put out turn. Didn't see need to put in description for you walking through a city calmly.
I've revised it a bit. Less harsh, more questioning. He attacked first. Also, now I'm imagining you rushing and typing "YOU CALMLY WALK THROUGH THE RUINS, IT IS QUITE RELAXING."

Well, Relations with Lichette will suffer (Thanks asshole), and now Xantalos hasto die. On other hand, ninjas bezt up Dirg. Next time they will be spanish catholic ninjas.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: November 12, 2012, 02:26:07 am »

Yeah, I only attacked because you put my wife in danger. Besides, I wouldn't gloat if I where you, you got your faced smashed in by 2 different people that are for the most part, harmless.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: November 12, 2012, 03:08:37 pm »

Yeah, I only attacked because you put my wife in danger. Besides, I wouldn't gloat if I where you, you got your faced smashed in by 2 different people that are for the most part, harmless.
If you thinkbyou can attack an evil overlord and get away with it, you manage to beat ou GWG for most deluded person here. If this continues, I will aid Tim out of spite.

Also, GWG and Xantalos are now officially to be killed. Sorry GWG, but I'm just angry now. Xantalos, Die. All I can say.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: November 12, 2012, 03:19:47 pm »

There were no assasins, only guards. Dirg, if you EVER do that again, I will do all in my power to crush you. If you want my help, stop being a asshat.

Declaration: Anyone who aids GWG or attacks Greenstar shall facemy wrath presonally. Starting with Corai and Lord Skowpoke.

well if you're going to threaten me at least spell my bloody name right thanks

also i am pursuing my own agenda which considering what i've seen so far is the best agenda

just going to kill tim and eat his heart since he's pretty much an asshole

and take his suit

his soft

brown

suit

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: November 12, 2012, 03:20:45 pm »

Deluded? Tim would most likely shoot you dead before helping you considering your first action was to kill him, and you're still plotting him harm. And your delusional if you think attacking a mans wife won't result in him hitting you. Even more so when you attack the guy who shall retaliate in self defense for as long as you keep it up.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:22:29 pm by Dirg »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: November 12, 2012, 03:26:54 pm »

Deluded? Tim would most likely shoot you dead before helping you considering your first action was to kill him, and you're still plotting him harm. And your deluded if you think attacking a mans wife won't result in him hitting you. Even more so when you attack the guy who shall retaliate in self defense for as long as you keep it up.
You impress me with your stupidity sometimes. You might have a exciting career in american politics coming up!

For someobe so offended'tell me this: Why didn't your wife attack me after dealing with Tim? Because she understood why I did it. And you shouldrealuze, if youattack someone, especially a evil overlord, YOU ARE GOING TO BE ATTACKED BACK.

SlowPoke, uh, fine then. It's hard to spell here and I make mistakes. Fine then, do as you wish.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: November 12, 2012, 03:32:22 pm »

And if you attack Lichette or Dirg, one of them will royally kick your ass. Or in Lichette's case, anything you use to attack Dirg will be killed. Didn't you get the memo? It was obvious.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: November 12, 2012, 05:52:33 pm »

If you thinkbyou can attack an evil overlord and get away with it, you manage to beat ou GWG for most deluded person here. If this continues, I will aid Tim out of spite.

Also, GWG and Xantalos are now officially to be killed. Sorry GWG, but I'm just angry now. Xantalos, Die. All I can say.
Well, I'm glad you're finally seeing reason with Xantalos. FYI, since you've declared me to be "kill on sight" material, I'm going to do my best to kill you as well. And I'm the one with Sol Slayers. Ten of them, and I can make more.

Anyways, why are you all so hostile towards Tim? It's like a fly bugging a toad.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: November 12, 2012, 06:04:57 pm »

Well, I'm glad you're finally seeing reason with Xantalos. FYI, since you've declared me to be "kill on sight" material, I'm going to do my best to kill you as well. And I'm the one with Sol Slayers. Ten of them, and I can make more.

Anyways, why are you all so hostile towards Tim? It's like a fly bugging a toad.
For the same reason as the Lich,  and a few of the other Heros. I don't like having someone who can challange my power. He is the strongest, ergo, he must die.

You think aalot of those  weapons don't you? I'll see if I can change your tune.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: November 12, 2012, 07:29:55 pm »

Pfft. Look, you may have an empire, but I have Aperture and sanity, which means that I can make any gadgets I can think of, given time. Also, I have haste, which gives me twice the actions, and my bonus is as high as yours. In short, give me a turn and I'll beat anything you can make.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: November 12, 2012, 07:31:12 pm »

Pfft. Look, you may have an empire, but I have Aperture and sanity, which means that I can make any gadgets I can think of, given time. Also, I have haste, which gives me twice the actions, and my bonus is as high as yours. In short, give me a turn and I'll beat anything you can make.

"Sir, Aperture and sanity cannot be in the same sentence."
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: November 12, 2012, 07:34:36 pm »

1 word. Greenstar. Plus, I am slowly forcing players to cut off contact with you. i.e. Vorthon will not protect you for fear of my wrath. Those who leave you or jon me are rewarded. You are slowly being constricted. Face it, your not as awesome when you have to do something, instead of being Mr. Peanut Gallery,

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: November 12, 2012, 07:35:14 pm »

GWG, you have a point on the bonus. Nothing else though. If I got a higher roll than you if I were fighting you with a lawn chair, for example, no weapons would impede my lawnsmashing victory.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: November 12, 2012, 07:36:35 pm »

GWG, you have a point on the bonus. Nothing else though. If I got a higher roll than you if I were fighting you with a lawn chair, for example, no weapons would impede my lawnsmashing victory.
And on that note, what the fuck dude? Now I have to kill you. I didn't want to, but know I have to.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 221