Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330170 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2445 on: November 11, 2012, 11:06:32 pm »

Dirg and Misko were arguing. "Wait a minute, How can you claim the invention of the WMD when yoink made one a while ago?", Dirg asked. "Shut up.", Misko explained.

More seriously I just made a weapon capable of collapsing as much as a planet, or a entire sun, or as little as a facility, or even a single man.
So? Do I have the job?
Sure. I'll tell Spinal.
Perfect. Besides the normal kill this, kill that, what's my first order of business?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: November 11, 2012, 11:28:30 pm »

Dirg and Misko were arguing. "Wait a minute, How can you claim the invention of the WMD when yoink made one a while ago?", Dirg asked. "Shut up.", Misko explained.

More seriously I just made a weapon capable of collapsing as much as a planet, or a entire sun, or as little as a facility, or even a single man.
So? Do I have the job?
Sure. I'll tell Spinal.
Perfect. Besides the normal kill this, kill that, what's my first order of business?
  • Well, first off is taking stock of the peope who have, or claim to have, WMDs. I don't like rouge individuals scurrying about with nukes. I'm taking action on that front, but if you see anyone attempt to use, create, or obtain one, our duty is to intercept that. Preferably by stealing it.
  • Tim is a concern. I am meeting with the Lichette about this, and so any attempts to defeat him are good.
  • Keeping Dirg down, Physically and emotionally, is Fun.
  • Stemming the Rising tide of Factionalism
  • Greatwyrm Gold is a loose cannon, a regular Colonel Kurtz, if somewhat less shrewed, and saner sounding

Other then that, I am planning to institute a new system for our faction, one that goes moer for loose alliances and favors then rigidity. Rigidity will get you a small number of fanatics. I don't realy have orders for people most of the time, so I plan on spreading it that I'm operating on the god-father system. AKA, favors for friends. As someone with a +3, I can accomplish things most players cannot (kill a enemy, provide them with defense, give them stuff, etc), but against beings of greater or equal power, I am at a disadvantage. Therefore, what I do is tell people they will do me 1 favor, most likely aiding a action. All agreements are signed with runes, so there are punishments for cheating. I also have a, different plan for those who are, less willing, but I wil PM the details to you regarding that.

Also, keep in mind these are just general guidelines. If something ABSOLUTELY MUST BE DONE, you should do that immediately, but I will make it clear when that is the case. Otherwise, these are goals, long-termish stuff.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: November 11, 2012, 11:30:48 pm »

I'm not a "loose cannon," I have declared cold war on you!
Oh, and incidentally, what's your favorite solar system?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: November 11, 2012, 11:31:24 pm »

The ones where Aperture science are based.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: November 11, 2012, 11:31:36 pm »

You only have +2 now after you got hit with Tim's bullshit gun. Otherwise Imma get my +2 back as well.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: November 11, 2012, 11:33:51 pm »

The ones where Aperture science are based.
And how dumb do you think I am?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: November 11, 2012, 11:35:16 pm »

You only have +2 now after you got hit with Tim's bullshit gun. Otherwise Imma get my +2 back as well.
Still, another reason to strong-arm people into doing stuff. And BTW, I've noticed Spinal takes a very inconsistient application to that. I've had turns where I get +3, and other turns where its just +2. Sometimes in the same turn. Considering it was only leadership, it really shouldn't affect, say, kneeing Dirg in the crotch.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: November 11, 2012, 11:36:23 pm »

Still, another reason to strong-arm people into doing stuff. And BTW, I've noticed Spinal takes a very inconsistient application to that. I've had turns where I get +3, and other turns where its just +2. Sometimes in the same turn. Considering it was only leadership, it really shouldn't affect, say, kneeing Dirg in the crotch.
Ah well. I'm going to attempt some powering up soon anyway.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: November 11, 2012, 11:37:34 pm »

I'm going to attempt getting it out of Tim. Failing that, I am going to rip it painfully out of the hands of someone else.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: November 11, 2012, 11:41:32 pm »

I'm going to attempt getting it out of Tim. Failing that, I am going to rip it painfully out of the hands of someone else.
I reccommend Vorthon/Yoink.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: November 11, 2012, 11:43:34 pm »

I reccomend the guy trying to get you to fight Tim against your will.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: November 11, 2012, 11:49:20 pm »

I reccomend the guy trying to get you to fight Tim against your will.
Who?
Sig! Onol

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: November 12, 2012, 01:13:44 am »

I have a +1 now! And your gun GwG! I am finally happy and able to kill shit! Albeit slowly and through various Puzzle-Based means, but killing nonetheless!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: November 12, 2012, 01:14:11 am »

*regrow head*
"Mother-Fucking Jebam te Peachku mater! Mico te jebam Fascistichku! Dabogda trazio brochiam Geygevoram! "
*Look At Lichette*
"If your husband attacks me, He is going to be attacked back! I will accept no substitutes. Back-stabbing and attacking me without warning, walking calmy through a planet ((And where, Spinal, is that?)), with his wife a moment ago I might add, are things that are punished. I do not accept Lies. What you must learn is the old saying, "If you strike at a king, you must kill him". If, My safety cannot be guarenteed, I refuse to continue these meetings. Yes, even if your damn husband feels a blast of inspiration from his usual jacking off with furbies (and seriously, what the hell?). If you want help fighting 'Mr. Universe'. you are going to need to keep both your emoitions, and your odd husband in check."

"Now, assuming you agree to that, what are your plans regarding Tim?"

>I want to find out what is on the other sode of Yoininium Damnit!
> Xantalos and Tim Feel like being Giant Assholes Do they? Shoot Black-hole at their fight. Hopefully should kill one of those bastards.
> Meditate on rage and hatred inherit in all human beings till power returns.

"And do not kill the ninjas damnit. They are expensive. And only doing their job. They need not deserve death because when they saw the leader of their nation attacked, they defended him."

Was rushing to put out turn. Didn't see need to put in description for you walking through a city calmly.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: November 12, 2012, 01:20:46 am »

I must say, though, the foldable lawn chair bit was grand.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 221