Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330207 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2340 on: November 08, 2012, 11:56:42 pm »

Adorable talking furry penguin like creatures! It would be madness not to!
Fine then. I'll just fight Tim with your wife while you cuddle penguins.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: November 09, 2012, 04:58:33 pm »

Adorable talking furry penguin like creatures! It would be madness not to!
Fine then. I'll just fight everyone, including your wife while you cuddle penguins.
FIFY.

KILL VORTHON. THEN RESURRECT HIM AND KILL HIM AGAIN. THEN RESSURECT HIM AGAIN AND KILL HIM AGAIN. KILL HIM UNTIL HE BEGS TO BE KILLED.
What'd I do?
You lost your sense of morality. When that happens, Heros turn on you. In that case, you've managed to get hated by everyone then. Good job. I'm helping by offering medals to anyone who wants to help invade Vorthonistan. Shiny awesome medals. And ribbons.
There are worse violations of ethics *cough* misko */cough*. Also, Corai? Feel free to earn a medal this way.

...All I did was make an empire of furries. It's a benevolent empire.
Well, I have a empire, therfore you're going down punk. If you have not surrendered by next turn, I will start using the Planet destroyers.
If you use the planet destroyers, I will use...make WMDs then use them!
I really need to catch up.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Somebody seems to forget that competition breeds innovation.
Imagine misko as the Imperium's non-Emperor leadership...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: November 09, 2012, 09:11:08 pm »

Stop flirting with me. :P

You'r my type.
Conceited bugger aren't yah?

Anyway, why is it a utopia, Hmm? Because you can F*** whom you like? Free Love. You know what they say, when something is free it loses it's value. What about ACTUAL love? And on that topic, no one knows anything about your empire other then it contains f***ing furries. No Actual rules then?

Anyway, to OOC after this post.
You flunked basic economics, didn't you? If love is free, there's more demand for love. Love is reciprocal, therefore making love free means more love, which most people agree is a good thing.
Anyways, why assume anarchy due to lack of info? Since I don't know your empire's policy on, say, puppy-rape, does that mean your empire is okay with puppies being raped? No, it just means that puppy rape policy isn't important right now.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: November 09, 2012, 09:14:33 pm »

Stop making me uncomfortable

I'm a dirty whore.
Conceited bugger aren't yah?

Anyway, why is it a utopia, Hmm? Because you can F*** whom you like? Free Love. You know what they say, when something is free it loses it's value. What about ACTUAL love? And on that topic, no one knows anything about your empire other then it contains f***ing furries. No Actual rules then?

Anyway, to OOC after this post.
You flunked basic economics, didn't you? If love is free, there's more demand for love. Love is reciprocal, therefore making love free means more love, which most people agree is a good thing.
Anyways, why assume anarchy due to lack of info? Since I don't know your empire's policy on, say, puppy-rape, does that mean your empire is okay with puppies being raped? No, it just means that puppy rape policy isn't important right now.
Since he's a furry, you should ask him his opinion on puppy rape.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: November 09, 2012, 09:17:10 pm »

Horrible and disgusting. Punishable by mind-wipe.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: November 09, 2012, 09:22:55 pm »

Horrible and disgusting. Punishable by mind-wipe.
What about a puppy-humanoid? Where's our free love now huh? HuH? HUH?

In my empire, such terrible things are punsihed by execution. Namely lynching. By which I mean we tie him to post and let the public have at him, of course with sign "Ask me about how I rape puppies" In a rough part of town. If he is still clinging to life in five days he is hanged.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: November 09, 2012, 09:27:11 pm »

Free Love within reason. If the individual in question isn't capable of giving consent, it's a no-go.

See, that's where you and I differ. You destroy criminals. I rehabilitate them. By wiping their minds and installing a new personality.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:51 pm »

Free Love within reason. If the individual in question isn't capable of giving consent, it's a no-go.

See, that's where you and I differ. You destroy criminals. I rehabilitate them. By wiping their minds and installing a new personality.
So Moral! Wipe their minds do you? So it's nineteen eighty four there huh? What a shit hole.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: November 09, 2012, 09:30:52 pm »

That is horrifying. And I rip people apart and show them why they fear the night.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: November 09, 2012, 09:31:48 pm »

So Moral! Wipe their minds do you? So it's nineteen eighty four there huh? What a shit hole.

At least it's painless, mister nineteenth century.

And it's only done to the worst of the worst.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: November 09, 2012, 09:33:31 pm »

You know I mean 1984, right? cause that's what they do.

So then, Wrex, would you like official commendation? If you agree to help us, we can put you in pod, shoot yout at Vorthon land, and let you run free! Free! free to kill as much as you please! And then get a shiny medal!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: November 09, 2012, 09:35:50 pm »

Yes, but 1984 for was a dystopian nightmare which sought to reduce its citizens to subsentient somethings. I, on the other hand, venerate the mind and scholarship. Those who abuse their minds by doing depraved, unspeakable things do not deserve it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: November 09, 2012, 09:39:12 pm »

Yes, and the WH40k approach is so much better...
Uh-oh, forgot. Watch out for Exterminatus!

You know I mean 1984, right? cause that's what they do.

No, he's generosly comparing you to the Industrial Revolution or the Gilded Age.

So then, Wrex, would you like official commendation? If you agree to help us, we can put you in pod, shoot yout at Vorthon land, and let you run free! Free! free to kill as much as you please! And then get a shiny medal!
Or don't, and I'll give you a medal and an Aperture Science device of your specifications! Within reason; weapons are fine as log as they can't destroy more than a city or so.

Yes, but 1984 for was a dystopian nightmare which sought to reduce its citizens to subsentient somethings. I, on the other hand, venerate the mind and scholarship. Those who abuse their minds by doing depraved, unspeakable things do not deserve it.
Agreed.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: November 09, 2012, 09:40:48 pm »

So you take the mind of a living being? No wonder I can get people to fight you.

Ahh, GWG. A individual who is blind to the facts, that Morality Binds and Blinds. Poor GWG. No one wuvs you. A manipulative openly evil Emperor can convince more people then you can. Pathetic.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: November 09, 2012, 09:42:03 pm »

I'm not evil, nor manipulative.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 221