Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330010 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2025 on: October 30, 2012, 07:26:38 pm »

Shrugs and relaxes in the peaceful part of the universe.
Not for long. Xantalos and the rest of my minions are still there. I am temporarily handing control down to Xan. He will probably manage to fight off the Brown man. If not, well, I don't care. If he does well, I'll come back and take this section of space.

The only one I allow to have sex with me Misko, is Lichette. So thank you for your multiple offers, but I must decline.
The only one you allow? I think she wears the pants in that aspect.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: October 30, 2012, 07:27:15 pm »

You assume the Brown Man won't just chase you down. You're STILL causing strife and war.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: October 30, 2012, 07:29:35 pm »

Meh. I just want to kill things. And the things that don't die become stronger! Waaaaaaaaaaay too much fighting going on, not enough killing.

Yuan-ti are cool though, I don't think we would have any problems with them.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: October 30, 2012, 07:30:33 pm »

Where's that?
...Ninja'd.

Not for long. Xantalos and the rest of my minions are still there. I am temporarily handing control down to Xan. He will probably manage to fight off the Brown man. If not, well, I don't care. If he does well, I'll come back and take this section of space.
Since when is Xantalos a loyal minion? He's like a less subtle Starscream. "I'm'a gonna destroy the universe, misko!" "Okay, just don't smash my empire..." "That's part of the universe, so I'm'a destroy it!" "Oh, alright, Xantalos, just let me pretend you're still a loyal minion despite leading a faction with clearly-stated goals which directly conflict with mine..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: October 30, 2012, 07:32:15 pm »

You assume the Brown Man won't just chase you down. You're STILL causing strife and war.
If he does there will be war. And not just this shit. I'ma be mad. He isn't a envoy then.

Besides, it's everyone else causing chaos. This would neeed to be a regular RTD for sanity to occur. It won't. I'm just pulling back to watch the fireworks.

Since when is Xantalos a loyal minion? He's like a less subtle Starscream. "I'm'a gonna destroy the universe, misko!" "Okay, just don't smash my empire..." "That's part of the universe, so I'm'a destroy it!" "Oh, alright, Xantalos, just let me pretend you're still a loyal minion despite leading a faction with clearly-stated goals which directly conflict with mine..."
He doesn't need to be. He just needs to fuck everyone else over. I don't plan to retire permanetly from events. I just want to let the brown man prove that it's not just me fucking over the universe. I watch closely.

Actually, Minions, do whatever you want. It's better that way. Not that you weren't, but still.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: October 30, 2012, 07:34:48 pm »

Alright Misko, there is no reason to hurl childish insults at me when all I'm trying to do is talk with you. If you continue this behaviour I feel it's for the best that you sit in time out for a while and cool off until you feel like you can be mature enough to continue this conversation.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: October 30, 2012, 07:36:53 pm »

Alright Misko, there is no reason to hurl childish insults at me when all I'm trying to do is talk with you. If you continue this behaviour I feel it's for the best that you sit in time out for a while and cool off until you feel like you can be mature enough to continue this conversation.
I think I may have met my match for narcissim.

Anyway, you just keep rutting away there while the universe kills everyone while I watch. I should have done this earlier, I should have realized the brown man is already sympathetic to my ideas of order.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: October 30, 2012, 07:43:05 pm »

If he does there will be war. And not just this shit. I'ma be mad. He isn't a envoy then.

Besides, it's everyone else causing chaos. This would neeed to be a regular RTD for sanity to occur. It won't. I'm just pulling back to watch the fireworks.
How delusional you are. Most of us are actually chatting politely with Tim.

He doesn't need to be. He just needs to fuck everyone else over. I don't plan to retire permanetly from events. I just want to let the brown man prove that it's not just me fucking over the universe. I watch closely.

Actually, Minions, do whatever you want. It's better that way. Not that you weren't, but still.
What will you do if Xantalos destroys the world?
And why can't I be the minion you leave everything to? You might not trust me more, but you know I won't blow it all trying to destroy the universe or something else that's been proven to be impossible.

I think I may have met my match for narcissim.

Anyway, you just keep rutting away there while the universe kills everyone while I watch. I should have done this earlier, I should have realized the brown man is already sympathetic to my ideas of order.
HOW. CRAZY. ARE. YOU.
Seriously, the universe just SHOT you. I doubt they'll work with YOU when they can work with others that have lowèr chances of causing chaos or trying to kill them again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: October 30, 2012, 07:50:55 pm »

What will you do if Xantalos destroys the world?
And why can't I be the minion you leave everything to? You might not trust me more, but you know I won't blow it all trying to destroy the universe or something else that's been proven to be impossible.
Are you Jealous?

Besides, I'd rather a ruthless individual who will do as I ask then a well-adjusted one who will seize power at the first oppurtunity. Even though it will send a bad message to brownie over there, I'd rather not get back-stabbed.

If you coud do something to prove your loyalty, maybe. As of right now, no. It just isn't safe. I mean, the Lichette doesn't trust you. You have even spoken more with the enemy. Just give me something.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: October 30, 2012, 08:01:34 pm »

Dirg trusts me!
...Not helping my case, am I?

Mostly, I'm saying that making the MechaHitler, even if it was later sabotaged, is more than Xantalos has ever done for you. Howsabout this? Tell me something to make and I'll make it. Next turn, I'm making earrings this turn. Anyone else want one?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: October 30, 2012, 08:04:40 pm »

Dirg trusts me!

Mostly, I'm saying that making the MechaHitler, even if it was later sabotaged, is more than Xantalos has ever done for you. Howsabout this? Tell me something to make and I'll make it. Next turn, I'm making earrings this turn. Anyone else want one?
I could probably use a better comm droid. This one is going down the first time someone get's upset. Probably one with a self-destruct function, just because.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: October 30, 2012, 08:37:34 pm »

Dirg trusts me!

I could probably use a better comm droid. This one is going down the first time someone get's upset. Probably one with a self-destruct function, just because.
Comm Droid...Self-destruct...anything else?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: October 30, 2012, 08:42:07 pm »

Dirg trusts me!

Comm Droid...Self-destruct...anything else?
Probably just outfitting the retreating soldiers in  anti-energy weapon armor. They're mostly ballistics.

Well, in that case, You are now official diplomat for the Empire. Don't fuck up.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: October 30, 2012, 08:43:53 pm »

Just to shut GreatWyrm up - Misko, if you give me power I won't destroy your empire.
By the way, thank you everybody for talking about me while I'm not here. You feed my ego.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: October 30, 2012, 09:03:22 pm »

Just to shut GreatWyrm up - Misko, if you give me power I won't destroy your empire.
By the way, thank you everybody for talking about me while I'm not here. You feed my ego.

So, you won't destroy the universe?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 221