Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329899 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1950 on: October 30, 2012, 12:58:48 am »

I have no control over what the other factions do, and the mechas where a crap shoot that formed their own faction and attacked both sides before they disappeared, it even says so in the same post you quoted.
That is my point Padawan. The vast majority of them do what they want. there is nothing you me or Cassie can do to stop it. Unless I break out my speech-making skillz, but lets avoid that. THe point here is that, considering you cannot stop the chaos and violence, the only other option is defeating the brown man.

And you know what? How about I make my message to the Lich clear. Not you, her. It's clear you a follower, Trying to infect people with your passive, pacifist ideas. I want to speak with her.

The easiest way to deal with everything would be to have Misko go mack to being mortal, Lichette be destroyed. And have Dirg and you have a big fight. You guys choose allies, sides must be equal, once you die, you're dead. No respawns. It would be a wonderful way to settle this. Oh, and you guys keep your bonuses. Misko just goes back to Mortality, yet god-ish.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: October 30, 2012, 01:02:48 am »

I have no control over what the other factions do, and the mechas where a crap shoot that formed their own faction and attacked both sides before they disappeared, it even says so in the same post you quoted.
That is my point Padawan. The vast majority of them do what they want. there is nothing you me or Cassie can do to stop it. Unless I break out my speech-making skillz, but lets avoid that. THe point here is that, considering you cannot stop the chaos and violence, the only other option is defeating the brown man.

And you know what? How about I make my message to the Lich clear. Not you, her. It's clear you a follower, Trying to infect people with your passive, pacifist ideas. I want to speak with her.

The easiest way to deal with everything would be to have Misko go mack to being mortal, Lichette be destroyed. And have Dirg and you have a big fight. You guys choose allies, sides must be equal, once you die, you're dead. No respawns. It would be a wonderful way to settle this. Oh, and you guys keep your bonuses. Misko just goes back to Mortality, yet god-ish.
This man has good plans. I Co-endorse it! Bi-partisanship ho!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: October 30, 2012, 01:03:43 am »

Or he could give all his power to me, I destroy the universe, and stop bringing the wrath of the man in brown upon you guys, because let's face it, I'm basically the instigator of every conflict here in one way or another.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: October 30, 2012, 01:05:40 am »

Or he could give all his power to me, I destroy the universe, and stop bringing the wrath of the man in brown upon you guys, because let's face it, I'm basically the instigator of every conflict here in one way or another.
Seriously man? You say your the root of all problems and ask for all our power in the same sentense? I'm on YOUR side I think it's terrible.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: October 30, 2012, 01:06:13 am »

Seriously man? You say your the root of all problems and ask for all our power in the same sentense? I'm on YOUR side I think it's terrible.
I'd give it back afterwards.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: October 30, 2012, 01:14:12 am »

If the way to settle this is just for me and misko to fight, I'd prefer a 1 on 1 no bonuses match.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: October 30, 2012, 01:40:25 am »

YES! MISKO-APPROVAL, GET!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: October 30, 2012, 05:10:19 am »

Gratz on finally getting laid, Dirg.
Took you long enough.

E:
And i'm also trying to get everybody to chillax and stop the fighting.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:12:45 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: October 30, 2012, 06:44:00 am »

Well, Nixon got us into China, and The Kaisar was extrordinairaly competent when it came to forging political alliances. Wasn't alken bout ethics. It's the philosophy of putting aside Ideology to achieve a aim. Something YOU should look into.
You know what works well? Having your people WANT to serve you. Fewer rebellions than if you force them.
You know what does that well? A good, just rule.
You know that you're not doing?
Any of that.
Hey guess what?

So, I am going to continue to attack the Brown man. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop me. So he is going to get angry. So you can do whatever you want, give up our best chance to defeat him, and eventually be wiped out by his rage, OR, we can kill him now, all jump him at once, Really go to town! A report was mde for this eventuality. I am willing to guarentee, Minimal civilian casualties. Only 10-20 million Tops. depending on the breaks.

/notseriousStrangelovereference
This is why you would suck at leadership. You make these grandoise claims, without considering basic obstacles, such as the gun which kills us instantly or the fact that Tim isn't unique.

If anything Misko, since a good deal of everyone else is currently not fighting and attempting to establish peace, and you being the only one besides your minions trying to start war, you guys would probably be singled out and destroyed.
Nope. I will force my loyal minions to fight too. Pluus theres Xantalos. And Da_nang. And Greenstar is breaking away, so more war.

Besides, his terms are that we come to peace. That's not going to happen! I tried that, and  failed. So, In honor of my nation, Fuck You.
You are pretty much the only person still interested in attacking Tim despite his power. You've been trodding all over my Good since Day One; if you force me to violate my Pragmatic I'll need to leave. Taking all Aperture Science products with me. That crown you think I don't know about? Aperture gold.

"Me? Don't even think for a second you can blame this on me! Lichette and I had to flee from our own time line from you guys so we could live a peaceful life, only for you to follow! Every time there is an ounce of peace, you plan war. I couldn't even marry the woman I love without you scheming a battle, and I can't even fully enjoy my honeymoon with Lichette because you're plotting war while everyone else is wishing for peace."
I am sorta pissed off now. Seriously. I tried to make peace, and your side decided to ignore it. So fuck you. My offers come rarely. You will learn to treasure them as they should be. You, And your wife, decide not to have peace, and then have the Temerity, The Audacity, The un-mitigated GALL! To blame me? Fuck off.
If by "Peace" you mean "A horrible empire wracked with constant rebellion," then yes, I did want to stop you.

"Me? Don't even think for a second you can blame this on me! Lichette and I had to flee from our own time line from you guys so we could live a peaceful life, only for you to follow! Every time there is an ounce of peace, you plan war. I couldn't even marry the woman I love without you scheming a battle, and I can't even fully enjoy my honeymoon with Lichette because you're plotting war while everyone else is wishing for peace."
I am sorta pissed off now. Seriously. I tried to make peace, and your side decided to ignore it. So fuck you. My offers come rarely. You will learn to treasure them as they should be. You, And your wife, decide not to have peace, and then have the Temerity, The Audacity, The un-mitigated GALL! To blame me? Fuck off.
Don't forget they've violated numerous laws, rights, and freedoms of your nation while within it's borders. They're lawbreakers and must be brought in. RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH
Ignoring the "it's," I think most of us have stayed out of misko, which is the only place I know of where misko actually rules anything.

"Ha! Your offer of peace was basicly enslavement of Lichette, and we couldn't even sit down for that because your minions where continuing hostilities while you just planned to kill her anyways."
So, When I make a peace offer, it's bad, and is certainly a trap. But when YOU Make a peace offer, I'm a asshole for not accepting? I will NOT be made the aggresor here! I need a better PR agent. I mean, I am being made fun of here! And Hostilities? as opposed to your side? Whcih was kind and gentle and did not at all continue attacking?
Yes, because you're an evil guy who stated the "trap" in the press release. You ARE the aggressor, and while the lichette's side was sometimes hostile it was usually in self-defense.

Every other faction wants peace Misko, the only thing you're gonna achieve is getting yourself killed.
Ok, by definition that's untrue. Most of the other factions are stumbling around madly. Drunken fools? Spying on me. Lichette? Fuckign you.  Omnicidalists? there on my side in a battle against the universe, so tell me, which factions man? The Royal "we" is see.
Omnicidalists never work out in the long run, they're like driving out a mouse by setting the kitchen on fire. The Moderates are trying to work out peace, and I'm not sure about the others.

I'll finish catching up later.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: October 30, 2012, 07:42:59 am »

It's not much about peace anymore tough.
It's really just fighting the others for the heck of it.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: October 30, 2012, 03:25:35 pm »

Lichette, Life, and the Universe.
Okay, those are three diferent people with different motives. PICK ONE AND STICK TO IT.

Don't be a Greatwyrm.
Ahem, I think the three can coexist. Like peace, goodness, and your empire.

Vorthon is part of the drunken fools faction not Lichette's last I checked, nazis have nothing to do with you, Corai is also drunken fools I believe, zombie killer isn't really affiliated with anyone but I always considered him one of yours, and TCM is his own faction. Cassandra's action didn't even go through, so still, no hostilites from Lichette's faction against you or your minions.
Agreed, except that zombie killer is basically a loose cannon.  The only actions I can think of that he took against other players were against me, so...I'd also add that nothing happened the first several times new factions were created, and that Xantalos's clearly stated it wanted to destroy everything that exists. The universe just might respond to that...A new faction with the same goal? It'd love that.

Vorthon is part of the drunken fools faction not Lichette's last I checked, nazis have nothing to do with you, Corai is also drunken fools I believe, zombie killer isn't really affiliated with anyone but I always considered him one of yours, and TCM is his own faction. Cassandra's action didn't even go through, so still, no hostilites from Lichette's faction against you or your minions.
'Vorthon is TALKING TO THE LICH IN THAT CONVERSATION, the nazi horde is Mine, Corai was Romantic till half-way, TCM is co-aligned with You guys.

And then theres you attacking my minions. LOOK AT ME MOTHERFUCKER, IF YOU ATTACK MY MINIONS, YOU ATTACK ME.

Stop being so holier then thou.
So what, zombie killer has told me IRL that he's with any faction against me and he also likes killing "bad guys," not realising that there are worse guys than Hitler (glances at misko and Xantalos) in this game, Corai was a moderate who acted against my word (albeit due to inattentiveness), and I dunno who TCM is. Is he that... one guy?

Don't be so, what's the phrase? Ah, yes, "holier-than-thou." Two of your members, and counting, have formed separate factions with goals far more disparate than those alleged splinters from the Romantics. You're far guiltier of that crime than they, despite trying to have a far more specific goal...AND THESE ARE ALL FROM YOUR FACTION.

Make the lichette merely alive, powerless, and on trial for criminal acts (in a neutral court, not misko's or Dirj's, and you will have the support of the Faction of Bipartisanship.

I'd give it back afterwards.
Even zombie killer ain't that dumb.

Gratz on finally getting laid, Dirg.
Took you long enough.

E:
And i'm also trying to get everybody to chillax and stop the fighting.
Good luck.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: October 30, 2012, 03:49:33 pm »

Do you have a reply to EVERYTHING GwG? You're getting as bad as Misko's Speeches.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: October 30, 2012, 03:58:38 pm »

Do you have a reply to EVERYTHING GwG? You're getting as bad as Misko's Speeches.
I'm good at making them up. Just be glad you don't have to listen to me IRL.  :P
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: October 30, 2012, 04:09:55 pm »

*Ahem* You're getting as ANNOYING as Misko's speeches. Stahp. Nao.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: October 30, 2012, 04:22:49 pm »

Sorry. I promise not to do more than one uber-post per day.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 221