Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329795 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1785 on: October 28, 2012, 01:26:07 am »

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS GOING ON HERE~
Not much. Bees mostly. They are fighting brown people now.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: October 28, 2012, 01:26:23 am »

Excessive ad homenim by everyone on me for no reason, derp, Misko got possessed by an SCP, and Dirg almost committed a moral crime that even HE finds repulsive. Want to help me destroy the universe so I can do other things?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: October 28, 2012, 01:26:51 am »

But why is destroying everything ever bad? Explain to me this and stop with the ad homenim; you're starting to reek.

Ok. We are 'part' of everything. To destroy the universe, you would have to destroy us as well. Unless the definition of everything fucking changed, in which you have already achieved your goal.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: October 28, 2012, 01:28:56 am »

But why is destroying everything ever bad? Explain to me this and stop with the ad homenim; you're starting to reek.

Ok. We are 'part' of everything. To destroy the universe, you would have to destroy us as well. Unless the definition of everything fucking changed, in which you have already achieved your goal.
Bees are part of everything. The universe ins't that interesting. Mostly bees. everything is moslty bees. Need to go to the bathroom. I hope that isn't bees.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: October 28, 2012, 01:31:57 am »

Anyway, on to something that matters. Misko, with your, and Dirg's permission, I would like to join your side. I'm noticing a shortage of loyal/useful minions, and a seeming lack of a lieutenant. Further more, if we are to fight the MIB, I'd be happy to aid directly.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: October 28, 2012, 01:33:38 am »

Anyway, on to something that matters. Misko, with your, and Dirg's permission, I would like to join your side. I'm noticing a shortage of loyal/useful minions, and a seeming lack of a lieutenant. Further more, if we are to fight the MIB, I'd be happy to aid directly.
Bathroom was mostly not bees. Toliet paper was bees. Borrowed some from neighbor. Neighbor was bees.

As long as you are not bees. Sure.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: October 28, 2012, 01:34:44 am »

I am not bees.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: October 28, 2012, 01:36:11 am »

I am not bees.
Mouse is bees though. Welcome aboard. Bee prompt to meeting. In event meeting is bees, alternate accomadations will bee made.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: October 28, 2012, 01:50:26 am »

I am tempted to kill Misko.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: October 28, 2012, 01:53:24 am »

I would not like that. You probably would fail too.

Hold on, bees. Wait, they're gone now.

Now, onto the buisness of brown men and what to do with them. First, I would like to thank all of you for allowing me to insert racist under-tones. Really funny.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:56:57 am by misko27 »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: October 28, 2012, 01:54:13 am »

Aw. Turn got skipped again. ::)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: October 28, 2012, 01:55:58 am »

Aw. Turn got skipped again. ::)
Do you have a bonus?
Sig! Onol

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: October 28, 2012, 06:55:19 am »

Dirg should really make out with Lichette. I estimate he only has a few turns left.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: October 28, 2012, 06:56:15 am »

Dirg should really make out with Lichette. I estimate he only has a few turns left.

I vote we sneak a certain object into his coat for Lichette to find. Heh, heh.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: October 28, 2012, 06:59:51 am »

Why is my night day for so many of you?

If we work together to destroy it, we will have rendered the universe wrong. Also: Misko, you aren't the boss I was referring to. There are many.
Just kill the lichette, would you, and let me do my job, for f*ck's sake? (IC)
Is your job destroying the universe? If so, not a chance in all nine hells.

Well this is the game ender, so we might not be able to ressurrect if he kills us, or he could just kill us all in one attack. Please Misko, if I can bring your wife back will you let go of your grudge? The only thing you will achieve if you keep attacking him is what Xantalos wants!
Well, I still want my empure to rule the Universe forever. So theres that. It take a while, but I;m immortal, so. Under my leadership, we've already started consolidation of the Milky Way.
So? The universe will still take your empire with it if destroyed.

Hey Misko. Dirg's creating an exact copy of your wife; this is not the same woman, and the act is thus morally wrong and defiles your beloved's memory. What are you going to do about it?
Hey Xantalos. Time's creating an exact copy of you; this is not the same abomination, and thus it is morally wrong to keep doing someone else's goals. When those goals are destroying the universe, at least.

Hey Misko. Dirg's creating an exact copy of your wife; this is not the same woman, and the act is thus morally wrong and defiles your beloved's memory. What are you going to do about it?
Remember, Misko? The only reason you turned to such extreme measures was because the lichette killed your wife and half of reality and Dirg is now pissing on her memory.
Misko is steadily ignoring the conversation.
Very wise. His logic is horribly flawed.

IS COPY
IS FAKE
TECHNICALLY IF YOU DO THIS YOU HAVE TO KILL THE LICHETTE AND LET ME CREATE A HER WITHOUT POWERS
DIRG
WRONG.
If you replace her with a copy, the copy will be fake but the one you take back will be real.

IS COPY
IS FAKE
TECHNICALLY IF YOU DO THIS YOU HAVE TO KILL THE LICHETTE AND LET ME CREATE A HER WITHOUT POWERS
DIRG

Wake up and read. They're discussing the real one now.
The plans ... eeh. Dirg's logic particularly irks me.
In short, your son existed after your wife was wiped from reality/killed by lich, therefor either you have another wife, she still exists in the future before she was killed, or he's adopted. What I was proposing was a Chrono Trigger like thing where we swap her out with a dummy, or just leave the spot empty and bring her back to safety.
This bit makes no sense. At all. Just because the mom is dead does not mean the son cannot live on.
It does if she was, instead, wiped from reality. Same with misko's memories. You know what this means? She can still be saved, if misko does something other than moping and futiley trying to avenge her!

So you wanna do a little time travel and save your actual wife or not?
The point is moot. Do YOU want to help battle the Brown men, or are we all going to die? Not like you were going to change the outcome, but still.
Option III: Don't piss him off! He said he may need to kill us all, which means we still have a chance!

If you'll just let me destroy the universe I'll help you.
I'll manage without your help. I'm guessing you're part of why he's prepared to destroy a whole sector of space.

Not all bosses are defeated just through combat. Some you just have to sheathe your weapon and walk away.
BUT THAT IS LAME!
If you want to be a halfway decent emperor, there are many dull solutions which work quite well that you'll need to do. Often.

Just to clarify, will any of you assist me in destroying the universe so I can help you against the man IN brown?
*raises hand*
What's wrong with you?!?! How can you rule a destroyed universe?

No, Xan. You can't destroy the universe. Misko's empire is there.
-dafuq-
I genuinely have no clue what is being written here.
I'm interested in how he wrote it. It's like a Missingno of text!

So we can waste actions doing something that didn't succeed on a six... Or we can just write Xan off as dead and fight the MIB
Or you could help me and then I could assist you.
You failed...not on a 6, but a 6+2. 6+3 ain't gonna be better...

So we can waste actions doing something that didn't succeed on a six... Or we can just write Xan off as dead and fight the MIB
Cassandra knows what she's talking about.
You do realize I nearly saved us, right? If the goddamn lichette hadn't interupted me, the universe would've been destroyed and the MIB, who was SENT BY THE UNIVERSE, would have been destroyed. Thanks, lichette, it's not like any of us are on a schedule or anything.
But we would have all been destroyed... and if you don't attack him, I think I can convince him to not destroy us. Or at least to give us a chance to reform.

That has about as much logic as shooting yourself in the head because someone drew a knife from across the room.
I'm going to sit and blow hot air until the universe is destroyed, flailing uselessly.
Fixed that for you.
Fixed it for you--Xantalos isn't the quiet type.

That has about as much logic as shooting yourself in the head because someone drew a knife from across the room.
I'm going to sit and hold my breath until the universe is destroyed, flailing uselessly.
Fixed that for you.
It destroys every good thing, every success, and misko's empire. Even your own successes. Even the success of destroying a universe.
And you failed on a 6. If anything would have destroyed the universe, that would have.

Excessive ad homenim by everyone on me for no reason, derp, Misko got possessed by an SCP, and Dirg almost committed a moral crime that even HE finds repulsive. Want to help me destroy the universe so I can do other things?
It's not ad hominem if we're arguing based on your stated motives!

Go ahead. He obviously missed your resignation form.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 221