Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329802 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1755 on: October 28, 2012, 12:34:15 am »

If you'll just let me destroy the universe I'll help you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: October 28, 2012, 12:34:48 am »

And another thing, the guy even ASKED us nicely to stop. If anything he was sent here first to see if we could get along together and stop this war. Pretty sure if he just wanted to kill us all, he might of done it already.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: October 28, 2012, 12:35:19 am »

If you'll just let me destroy the universe I'll help you.

NO.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: October 28, 2012, 12:37:55 am »

Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: October 28, 2012, 12:45:42 am »

And another thing, the guy demanded we stop, If anything he was sent here first to see if he could force us to stop and stop this war.
Shut up Dirg. He only has a plus 4. I could kill him with help.

Charge, Men!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: October 28, 2012, 12:45:53 am »

Not all bosses are defeated just through combat. Some you just have to sheathe your weapon and walk away.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: October 28, 2012, 12:47:30 am »

Not all bosses are defeated just through combat. Some you just have to sheathe your weapon and walk away.
BUT THAT IS LAME!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: October 28, 2012, 12:48:03 am »

That's not defeating, that's notraep, pervert. :P
Sig! Onol

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: October 28, 2012, 12:48:53 am »

Please, Dirg? This is the best chance at peace.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: October 28, 2012, 12:49:18 am »

Meh, can be good if done right. Somewhat better then the bosses that die in 1 hit after being built up the whole game though.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: October 28, 2012, 12:50:19 am »

Just to clarify, will any of you assist me in destroying the universe so I can help you against the man IN brown?
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: October 28, 2012, 12:50:55 am »

Meh, can be good if done right. Somewhat better then the bosses that die in 1 hit after being built up the whole game though.
For someone boning the former boss, the is quite hypocritical.

Man, I remember Why I love Giant text.

SPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to clarify, will any of you assist me in destroying the universe so I can help you against the man IN brown?
*raises hand*

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: October 28, 2012, 12:52:16 am »

No, Xan. You can't destroy the universe. Misko's empire is there.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: October 28, 2012, 12:57:21 am »

...so?
Misko can create a new universe again anyways! Iͩͪͮ̒̓̋̔̈ͧͨ̈̾̉̀̊͏̡̖̺͇͍̰̹̣͕T̷̵̫͖̱͍͚̪̥͚̞̞̱̭͙̞ͭ̋ͤͣ̾͐ͪͥ̽͋̐̐͘͡'̱̳͇͎͔͓̝̮̹̳̘̯̭̖̰̠̙̐͂̓͆ͥ̐ͥ̉̃͆̅̾͌ͭ̃͘͠ͅSͬ͂̃͊̃͊ͫͪͯͩ̊̉̈̉͐̀ͦ҉͏̧҉̩͇͚ ́ͥ̓͊ͣͩ̏̃̍̒͋̈ͧ̒ͦ̋҉̖̬̮͉̣̗̩͙̀͘ͅͅW̡̟̭͇̠̤̱͉̺̄ͦͤ̽̌̄̎͗ͮ́͜H̢̡̲̝̜̙̘̘͎̫͙͕͖̹̭̻͇͔̎ͫ̎͆̄ͪͤ̂̒͗̂̊ͩͦ̔̕͘ͅÀ̵̶̧̧̤̝̺̪͕̲̟̲̗̞̠͋ͥ̾̐̀̊͛̌̔ͯ̎͋́T͓͉̹͎͙͉̹̻̥̫̦̯̹̱ͣ̎ͫ̍͑͒ͣ͂͌̓͑ͪ͋̎̈́̚̕͜ͅ ̴̵̨̢͖̖̻͉̪̳̬̰̿ͪ̊ͮ̉̽̏ͭ̒ͮͪ̏̈́ͩ̏͆̓͡I̵̛͔̩̙̺ͪ̑̾ͮͨ̈́̑ͨ̔̐̚͘͢'̛̱̤̙̤̠̫̜̦̥̤̻͚̙ͩ̅̒ͬͯ́V̶̟̜̮̣̳̙͉͈̊̌͊̒̌ͯ͂̃ͫͥ̑̓̐͗̾̄͛̋͘E̡̱̩̝̠̦̘̬̰̪̼̖̹̯͉̘͚̜̅ͩ̈́̓͗͌̊̎̄͞ ̨̨̝̣̪̙̰̖̯̦̪̪͈̲̖͙̥̝̬̹̓̈́͆͂̏̑͗̈́̏̌ͫ̃͐̇̂̊̒̑́B̧͑́ͫ͐͝͏͖̰̥̟̝̗̥̫ͅE͕̦̳̠͙̖̽ͮ̽̆ͬ̍͆ͥ͊͑ͮ̾̎ͬͬ̓̉͞E̷̢͈͕̟̙̙͓̠̲̪͖̱̠͍̅ͮͨ̃̐͑ͣͦ̄̅͊̍͆͘͡ͅŅ̔̊͑̏̓̊̓̒ͩ͑͐ͯ̒ͨ̈̅̄̾ͥ̕҉͏͇̘̖̯͔͎̠̞̯͎̪̲ͅ ̸̷̝̙̹̯̐̎̅̉͗̂̄̾̍ͬ͌͒̌͢͡T̐ͪ̓ͯͯͯͭ̒҉̖̺̘͎̩͇͖̘̙̞͈͕ͅẸ̶̵̤̬̠̜͖̬̦͈͊̆͆̒ͦ̉̋̑̓ͥ̆ͪͫ̒̌̚Ļ̳̥͎̮̪̣̞̩̬̲͔͇̖̗͎̼͐ͫ͑ͣͤ͆̇́ͭ̎̏ͫͧ̒ͯͧ̈̇̎̀̀ͅL͖̮͔̥̺̩̝̜̯̜͕̩̲̀̋͛͊ͮ̐ͧ̌̍̃̔̒̂̋̐͘͜͡Iͯ͒̾̄͑̓̿̀͋͗̾͞҉̧̛҉̝̺̳͚Ņ̸̸̛̲͔͓͇̺͔͓͕̼̻̈̇̋͑̍̄̂͆ͭG̡ͨ̆̿ͭ̓̐̃ͫͦ͋̑͐͆̀̈̄̐̈͘҉̳̯͈̞̮̕͜ ̴̵͑ͨ̆̉ͬ̓ͧ̓̍̾͌͆͌̾ͭ͏҉̵̺͉̹̬̱̞̥̮͖̟̙̳͓̤̩Ÿ̫͍̜͇̪̮͙̗̩̯͕̠̜͎̘̱̘͇́̒ͤ̎̎̄̐͐ͥ̿ͧ̆ͥ̚͡͡O̺̮̝͔̖̖̍ͬ̓ͩ̄̔ͥ͋̎̀U̷̢̡͍͉̻̥̭̟̤̣̖̝̤͕̳̘̱ͧ̆̓͐̈́͗͡ͅ ̡̡̢͔̤̠̯͖̞̬̂̓͗̄ͮͯͦ̆̽ͪ̎ͬ̔ͩ̽̌̽̐͜͝ͅD̵̛͍̪̦͎̜͔̮͖̦̱̣̫̥͓ͤ́ͤ̀̂͂̎̊ͨ͘͟Ỉ̷̵̟̻͓͇̟̗͖̣͉̹̞̗͚̲͓͖̓̍̏̀̅́̔́͡M̸̸̴̛͇̣̣͇̮͓͖͓̦̯͉̱̻͔͙̯͕ͣͪ̅̆̈́ͯ̉́ͨ̀̓W̸͓̣̞̯͔̅ͨ̅ͯ̿͒̒ͯͨͫͨ̑̂̍͂͒̅͊́̕͠Į̮̳̫͙͕͙̻̟͉͇̭̜̲̤͍̟͓̻̬ͣ́̉ͥ̉̈́́͗͑ͤ̓̂ͨ̌́͡Ţ̴̗̭͓̙̘̘͍̩̫̯͙̪ͧ̆ͮͤ̽ͯͦ̚͟Ş̓̎̑͊̾̉͛ͧͨ̅̒̈́͌̔ͧͬ͝͏̵̹̜̱̣͕̠̟̩͚͚̰̜͈̞̭̮͘ ̨̼̗̹̮̱̹̝̩̇ͤ̑́̑̉͛̈́͌͠T̶̡̬̪̖͕̳̖̱͗̃̅̓̿ͥͣͥͫ̆͊͋ͩ̿ͥ̈̑͋͢H͉̣̠͔̭̯̲̣̗̫͉͇̗̺̹̣̼̹ͬͣ̅͋͒̅͌͑͐ͪ͐͋̎̃͗ͩ͟͜Ė̛͛̇̊ͪͧ̈͌̃͛ͥ̒̌ͪ̃̚҉̷̙̣̘͎͍͠ ̛̖̗̠͎͔̥̯̘͍̤̼̬̩̑̒ͦͫ͊́ͮ̓ͤ͢W̪̜̤͖͈̲̰̲̪͚͉͇̩̦̺ͩ̐̀͛͊̏̈̽̑ͣ͗̃͞ͅͅH̡̻̞͙̤͕̘̺̜̬͖͇̺̟̦̪̺͒ͧ͆̋ͣ̃̽̓̑̏ͧ̇̐ͯ̋͋̋̕͟͠ͅƠ̶͚̪̥ͫͭͨͤͣ́͗̎̋̿̎͑̈́͌ͅL̸̤̭͈͓͔̹̘̱͖͙̞͇̞͚͕̗͔͍͈͑ͬ̄ͧͯ̎͋̾̐̓ͥ̾͒͘Ë̷́͛̄͋ͯ̀ͣͯ̅̌̅̌͑̆̇̉͊͛͞҉̧̘̟̱͚̰̩̥͙̙̣͕̭̜̜͖͜ͅ ̡̧͇̳̥͓̥̪͖͙͚͚̥͚̠̠̘͚̯̝ͫ̎ͬ̇̾̅͒̄̈͝T̴̯̜̰͙̺̲̥̻̺̤ͨ̔̏͒͌̂̆̐̎̏͢͠Iͨ̿͋̑ͤͯͪ̀͛̄ͤ̉̃͌͋̔ͤͮ̾̕͝͏̢̻̻̙͈̤̺̻̻̣͚̭̠̝̫̞̹͎͇͝M̶͙̟͍͓͚͕̞̫̲ͪͨ̿̾̚͘͝͝͝E̵͍̫̩̭̱̳̲͖̠̥͇̭̹̅̒̏̾ͥ͟!̴̰͉̠̖͓̠̜̟̜̠̥̄́̈́̿ͯͥ̋̅ ͖̖̤̦̯̳͚͖̺̰̙̪͉͙̪̰͎̄ͦ̆̐ͪ̂̂͒̆͠͡A̵̢͕̥̗̠̫̪͍ͭ̅̓̽̐̓̐̌̚͟͡F̢͉̺͙̖̭͎͕͖̪̩̪̱̾͗̂̉ͨͪͯ̇͘͟͝ͅͅȚ̵̷̺̠̟̗͖̭̠ͬͨ̌͗̅̋͢͜E̡͇̠̮͇̲̠͔̩̝̦̹̞͓̼ͯ͗ͭ͠R̴ͫͯ͛ͫ͂̌̍̆̓̎̍̄̋̊ͣ̏ͥ̓ͨ̕͏̠͔̺͓͉̖̦͉̭͚̣̠̙̺͚͘ ̢̬̻͓̙͙͇̀̃͌ͧ͐ͮͫ̒ͬͤ͋̌̽̿̀̚͟͡C̓̒̈͆ͥͭ̅ͬ́ͪͩ̆ͨ͛̈͆͏͡͏͉͕̩̺̬̘͙̻͍̕͠R͙̭̪̙͎̫̆̃ͦͭ̅̉̓̏́̈́̌̑̚̕͢͢ͅE̸ͪ͐ͥ͜͢͝͏͖͓̠̼̝̲̪̤͕͖̟̜̭̗̪̥̯ͅAͭ͌̈͐̅̉̏̾̽̃͛ͯͥͭ̎̈ͨ͜͢͏҉̼̥̤̯̤̙͉̹̜͕͙͖̰̟̻̣͓T̸̷̞̳̖͕̹̖̗̺͙ͩ̍̇ͯ̿̄͛͗͋̏͆ͯͧ̓ͭ̚Ȋ̢͕͕̥͍̫̙̩̖̣̫̠̱̼̘̳̤͈̑̍ͧͣ̌̓́͆̆̈́̔͒͒̈́͒͋̕͠Ǫ̸̷̛̙̭̹̞̌̓̆̇͐͆ͬ̒ͪ͆ͧͨ͋̎ͭ̄N̸̒ͩͯ̆̄ͬͧ͏̗̣̲̝̀̕ ̧̨͚͎̞̩͕̪ͣ̄̐ͮ̃ͪ͊ͫ́͟I̧̮̰̲̬̠͖̞̹͕͂ͦ͋ͨͦ͌̓̃̀͜͞S̸͓̼̗̗̞̙̳̻͈̠̅̓͐͌̉̓ͧ̌̓̔͒̀̕ ̀̾̋̆̀̈ͬ̾̉̊͛͂̀ͨ̈̒̂̈͟҉̷̸̗̻̳̺͚͕̻͇͕̲̘̜̗ͅG̡̟̤͎̲̳̜̳͇̦͛ͣ͗ͧ͜͜O̢̡̺̩̩̼ͥ͗̔ͬ̃͌̒̄͌ͧ͞͞N̵̬͈̯̞̙͚̮͇̮̻̯͈̺͇̲̂́͂ͥͮ͑̑͛̒͒̀͌̿͊̔̀E̋̍͛͐̏͢͏̴̴̳̼̞̭̳͇̣,̵̶̹͎̫̬̭̫̫͈͙̗̀̍ͭͫ̄̋͐͌ͧ́̓͂͢͠ ̽̐̓͊̈́̃̾͛̌̅̋ͫͧ̚͏̸̥̘̰̥͍̠͕͉̞̤͉͈̜̠͔̻̣̖͙Y̤̜̺̼̻̠̦̬̫͖̠͖̮̦͈͔̿̃̚̚͡͠ͅͅƠ̴̺͓̪̱͓̖͓̮͉͔̂̉̉ͧ̔ͧ̏̾͐̅͒ͦ̀͜Uͯ̄͗ͧͫ́̌͐͑̑͗ͮ̒̈͌̅̉̓ͥ͏̛͙̠̣̻͉̭̲͎͇͙̰̖͕̹̲̞͙̹̩̕ ̴̷͍͓̱̜͈͇͈͍͍̻̦̙̖̣͕̬́́͋͂ͧͣC̲̺̗̹̫͈̳̦̟̺̭̲̙̱̭̩̘̱̀͋̓̂̇̀ͨ̓̆̐͑͋͞A̡̤̰̖̦̱͙̭͔̜̲̠͖̞̩̙͇̱̍ͫ͂͊ͩ̾̓̂̎̓͒̉͊ͩ͘͟͝N̡͔̭̻͖̪͍̻̠͚͕̹͔̟̳͓ͦͩ̃͊͘ͅ ̶̶̧̮̹̭̝̪͎̻̌̓̐ͭͭ̐̒͌͌̽̋́͞Sͥͭ̓̈́̈̍̽ͯ̌ͦ̍̽̿ͯͫ̌ͤ͏̩̞͍͓́T̄̇̅͆ͨͮ̆͏̷̴̧̧̹̘̪̫̗̜̟Ả̴̴̧̬̼͚̪̿͌ͩ͗̓̅ͧ̈́͢ͅR̷̛̬͕̘̱̰͉ͯ̐̊͑͋T̛̰̺͓͈̻͇̜̙̪͎̫ͩ͂͊ͪͥ̄ͪͣ̂̿͛ͦ͜͝͡ ͚̤̩͚̬͙̭̜̗̜̘̟̻̭͎̝̉ͬ̓͑̑ͭͭ͢͜F̠̥͎̜̖̝̺͖̜͙̱̖͕̱͇̭̮͗ͣ̂̆̽̓ͪ̉̑͛̂̏͒ͬͨ̐͐͞͝ͅͅR̵̢͔̥̹̖̜͉̼̦͔̭̬͖̥͇̹͖̞̰ͨ̇ͪ̾ͥ͗͆̇̔̾̈́̆͑͊̉̀̚Ȩ̶̛̣̭̪̼̱̩̥̖̻̟̪̟ͩ̏͐ͤ̏̃̋́S̡͂͌͛͛̌ͬ̑̒̔ͦ́͊̾̈́̀ͦ̿͂ͯ҉̴͉̤̱̜͎̳Ḣ̸̤̣̳͕͉̻̝͔̱̟͕͖͖̺̠͚͔̜̿ͨ̐ͬ̀͌ͥͫ̔ͫͬ̾̔͒͑͟!̸̸̨̢̲͉̦̙̻͍̹̻̈́ͣ̆ͥͣ̅̅ͮ̑͆ͦ͛̊̓̇̈ͧ͐̋ ̵̡͚̠̮̹̼̫̮͂ͯ̊ͨ̔͆ͩ̌͛̓ͭ͊̄̔ͤ͆ͥ̀͡ͅĬͣ̌̂̒ͤ̓ͤͮ̇ͩ͐͆͋ͫ̃ͦ̒ͤ͘͏̪̻̙̻̹ͅ ̵̵̧̧̱̥̖͇̃̑̈̾̄̌̑͜Ḑ̸̸̦͙̻̺͇̖̘̥̫̘͈͓͍̝̱̺͓ͫ̎̒ͧ͊̐̈́̃̿̒Õ̷̼̦͕̭͒̒͊ͦ̿ͫ͋ͤ̒̍ͭͦ̄ͨ͑̀́N̷̢̛̰͍͉̞̳̠͌̇̂̏̋͋̿͂̎ͮͧ̚͡ͅ'̢͙̪̯̤͍͕͍̰̹̼̳̤̖͍̖͉͑ͯ̑͋̄̓̔́̐̄ͣ̿̒ͮ̈̅̏̂ͮ̕͠T̢̙̻͈̥͙͚͓͓̝͈͇̬̬̹̯̘́̓ͥ̂͂͗͐ͮ̆͆̄ͣ͒͒̇ͦ̃̐́ ͬ̂ͯ̃̕҉̴̨̠̫̥̯̼͔̦͕̯͍̰̝͙̲ͅÇ̞̱̯̤̭̦̥̲̪͓̹̣͓̙̲̓͛ͮ͊ͮ̔̈̂̒ͬ͗ͧ̃ͥ̊ͦ̐̑͟͞͠Ą̴̨̛̦̞̮͙̭͚̳̪̬̱͚̣̰̘̱͙͎͕̖ͭ͌̋̃͋͝R̷̺̟̟̣͍̔ͪ͐̍̓̈́̽̔͒̾̃ͯ̽̏ͮ̂̍̎̚̕͞E̴̳̠̤̣̹̖͕͎̗ͧ̾̀̏̃̊̏͂͐ͯ̿̂̄ͮͬͨ̓̚͞ͅ!̻̙͓̬̯̜̓̌̅̇͌̈́͂̄ͮ̇̈́͋̈́̿ͯ̐̋̚͝ ̵̴̨͙̹͖̯̱͔̪͎̳͉̦͂͑ͭ́̈́̈́͘͞Ĵ̔ͧͩ͊ͪ͏̶̡̲͙̱͉͚̻͈̝̕͝ͅȔ̧̡̯̝̺̳̣͔́͂͂̊̋̅̽ͬ̆͌̔̐ͭͣͮͣ͌̅͜S̉̽ͥ̉͂̅̆ͦ͋̐͋̔̽̏̀͠͏͖̗̹̺̻̫͖̘̤̫̤̝̭͖̝͘T̡̢̲̗̫̙̙̑̆ͥ͐ͣ͋ͯ͒͆ͩ͐̏͑̇͟͠ ̴̢̯̖̣̭̮͔̲̞̯̞͕̙̪̗̯̞̟̹͓̀̓͑͑̓͟B̴̴̦̬͇̣̝̖͙̓́̉̓ͦͣ͑̓ͯ́͐͐̊ͥ̏̚ͅḚ̡̧̢̪̣̹̳̩̭͛ͥ͆ͩͯ̓ͮͤ̈͞ͅC̢͙̲͚͇̥̀ͣ̉͗̄̋̏̔ͦ͗̓ͯͯ̍͂̔͋̊́͘͜A͗͌ͧͦ̈ͪ͂ͨ̇̄ͣ͗̾҉͜҉̺̖̟̼U̶̡͙͙̞̗̯̦͚̮̥̭̪̳͐͛ͪ͒̄̿̂̋̅̓̍͊̔ͦ́͢S̷̥̗͈͓̞̜̬͎̜̫̠̺͕̱̰̺̣͊̍̀̎̀Ȩ̸̨̞̳͙͕̤͇̦̱͇̣͊ͯͭ̑̔̑͐̾ͬ̉́ͫͅ ̜̮͈̮̤̩̲̱̤̟͎͈̦͚̈́ͣͬ͂ͭ͋ͧ͌͌͋ͧ̎͂ͥ̊ͥ̀̚̕͢ͅͅÌ̵̻̞̙̙̖͓͕̤̻͓ͩ́̀̀͜'̦̱̰̦̪̹̦͎̣̹̜̗̝̻̞̏ͦ̐̂̍̔ͯ̌͐̚̚͡ͅM̷̡̛͖̟̦̲͖̩͉͇̝͈̥ͣͦͨͣͧ̉ͫ͂̔͒ͪ̑̃ͧͮ̇̓́ ͙͔̳͕̯̼̳̝̟̙̜̳̦͇͔̰̳̟̈ͯͦ̇̌̀̇̓͌ͫͣ̾͊̃ͥ͊̅̕͢͠D̴̨̛̟̖̞̙͔͚̬̝̣̼̬̜̣͙̫͍̳ͩ̋ͧ̚E̵̞̗͍͕̜̩̻̠̰͇̘̱̗̤͇̲̰̔͑ͬ͂ͬ͛ͧ̚̕ͅS̶̨̛̗͈̫̻͙̮̭̫̦̮͎̹̜͎̝̽͆̑ͣ͆ͫ͆̉͂ͧ͗̀ͅT̵̷͈̼͔̝̙̹ͦ̄ͮͮ̌̕͟͜R̷̛͎̙̝͔̭͕̺͈̘̟̱̲̝̙ͮ̽̑̔̅͑͂̐ͅͅO̭̝̗̤͍̞̻̰̹̻̮ͩ̇ͫ̍̐̀͋ͬ̈́̓̇͢͞Y̢̧̛͓̻̼̲̭̟̋ͣ͗́͒͐͐̄̉ͤ̅̕͟Iͦ̽̂̿ͬ̾ͩ̒̅͌̒̊̚҉͙̹̹͈̥̳̤̺͈͔͉͉̳̥̺͢N̢̰̼̖̿̂̎ͣ̀ͯ̈́̓̽̔͒͂̀ͨ̌̓͢Gͯ̋ͤ̓̈́͑̒ͩ̽ͩ͌̌̽̄͒͆̾͏̢̨͓͎̤̞͎̼̬͚͙͚͙̕ ̨̹̬͎͉̺̣̫̬͐̄ͧͪ͛ͭ͝Ț̵̸̢̧̻̘̳̇̅͛̒͠H̴̡̤͔̱̯͓̺͎̩̜̮̪̥̞̹̫̬͍̤̠̀͑͂͆̇̀̔̓̃̚͡͝E̝͙̜̼̼͕̦̲͔͎̦ͫ̾ͥ͒͝͡ ̛̳͕̫̖̯ͭͯ̍̐̿̂ͮ̇ͦͧ́̕Ư͓̞͖͕̜̩̏ͧ̂͐̈̓͗̚͜͢N̶̷̴͙̯̬͎͎̰̗̫͔̥̹͕͔̳̳̓̏͐ͫͪ̀̄̀̿͂ͥ̂̚͟͡Į̷̩͎͇̭͖͆̓̈́̏̋̓̋̂͌ͩ̎V̢̰͕̱̤͙͚͚̘͍̺̮͉̫̯̐͋̒̾̀͂͗̅ͭ͂Ẹ̸̷̙̘̱̣͔̬̳͉͍̮̗͎̝̅͊̊͆̑̉͐̔̃̐ͩ̍̔̈́ͬ͟͝Ŗ̵̴̛̥̟̩͔̳̗̻͑ͥ͛̈ͥͦ̑̆̃͊͒̊̅̚S̫͉̙̜̻̙̳̼͈̦͇͍̦̑ͯͧ͋ͪ̋͒ͮ̒̎̃̌́̔̚͡͡ͅE̸̡̓ͥ̆̃̈̈ͤ̎͐҉҉̭̰̞͓͚̙͙͈́ ͯ͑̒̆ͬ̂͏̵̛́͏̩̥͈̮̣͚̥͎̖̠̦̥D̶͋͑͌͑ͮ͂̋͋ͩ̀́͝͏̸̳͚͉͍̠̹̞̳̦͇̫͈̭͖̜̯Ŏ̵̡̨͍̙͉͕͈̲̲̬̞͎͎̹͖̰̗̰͓̱̝͒͆̾̓̆͆̓͂Ȩ͓͎̩̳̹̻̖͙̥̯̗̹̣̗̪̯̄̾̐ͦ̾ͨ̓͋ͩ͊͛̊̔͂̈́̽́̚͜͜͞S̴̷̙͓̻̦̖̳̦̰͍̻͐̎ͧͭ̋͋̄̍̐̓̇̿̚̚̕ͅN̶̶̲̮̞̳̟̺̝̮̥̮͖͔͖̱̆ͫ̂̂ͩ̈̋͐̒ͫ̓̅͌̑͘͝'̴̡̲̤͇͍̪̗͇̖͇͖̺͖̬̦̓̇̾ͮ͠ͅͅT̑̿͑͌͗ͧ͆ͬ̎͐̃̊͆̈̐͆̅͏͎͖̳̜͖̯͍̹̹̝̬͝ ̛̙͖̺̰͇͖͎̣̺͈̠͕̯͎͍̎͆ͤͥ̈́̓̊̂ͣ̒ͮͅͅMͭ͗͐ͧ̆̓̍ͤ̄͋̓ͨ̎ͦ͏͢͏̭͙̯̱̘̮̲͈̠̭̞͠E̖͕̫͚̮̙̙̹̼̜ͯ͛͋ͨ͛͆ͤ̓͋͢͝͠A̺̩̫̘̥͚͔͙̥͇̻͔̱ͩͬ͒̏ͩͥ͌͢͟ͅN̸̛̮̲͙͓̣͎͈̞̺̲ͫ͐̆͊͑͋ͯͣͧͪ͟͝ͅ ̶̫͍͇̬ͦ͛̿ͣ͊͐ͥ́ͮ̋ͯ̑͢͜͝T̈́̍̎̊҉̡̢̳̭̪̞̼̗̗͔͎̮̬͇͔͔͠͝H̵̡͐̓̏̓ͪ̆ͭ͒̀̈́ͧ̌̔͗̍ͩ͊̕҉͉͇̖̱̣̭̬͈̪̯͙͝ͅA̢̞͎͙̰̤͖̖̣͖̤̥̣̠̗̺̟̩͚̓͛̎͛͛̉̽ͧͨ̈ͤ͐͌͒̀̚̕Ţ̶̛̝̜͍̗̳̗̟͉̟̝͋̉́̔̃ͣ͛̅̎ͪ̄̎̔̌̃̀̕ ̫͙͓̼̬̗̖̲̯̖͔͙̞̹͈ͩ̓̐̊ͯ̈͒͛̒́͝ͅA̰͔̥̲̪̫̻̖̣ͭͮ̾̀ͬ̄̆ͣͨ͆͐̌̏ͩ̅̂͑͐͢͜͞N͋ͯ̐ͩͥ̎̇̿̿ͪ̑͏͏̶̢͉̫̹̖̯̘̜͖̗͓͔̹͎̮̯͙̙͎̣Y̢̱͎͍̞̦̬̎̓̄ͣ̎̈́̔ͥ͋ͨͯ̀̀ͩ͛͢͜͟Ṯ̢̛̰̠͕̬͖̮̪̳͖͇͙̘̙̤͈̫͋̒̅̾ͥ̏̏ͫͧ̓̽̀͐͐̇̚ͅH̛̪̱͇͉͙͇̥͈̰̙̘̟̞̠͓̑̇̽ͪ̒͌̏̓̀͊́ͅI̛͚̝͕̣̦͈͓̬̖ͭ͑̅̓ͨ̽ͦ͂ͣͤͭ̓ͬ͐ͮͫ͗ͧ͞Nͫ͂̄̐̒̎ͮ̍̽ͮ̊ͯ̂̅̽̽̒҉̯̝̣̜̖Ģ͉̥̝͎͗̑͐ͧ̔̀́͝ ̧̅ͦ͐ͮͪ͋ͧ͜҉̸̻̗͉̲͓̘̩͚B̒͆ͭͪ͏̡̛͙͇̻̳̯͓̯̗̠̱̞̦͇̺̳̩̜̜̙͢͢A̵ͧ̿͒͛̔ͯ̇̚͟͢͞͏͍̲̗͎͈ͅD̴̵̬͚̪ͫͧͬ͗̅̅͒ͩ̌͢͞ ̶̴̿́ͥ̓͐ͨͯͬͩ̿̌̄ͧ̏͟͏̰̜̤͈̗̙͖̥̦Ẇ̡̨̰̪̣̳̝̼̪̫͈̻͓͔̘̪͙͊̋̍̑̈̐ͩ͊̃̍ͭ͐̃̎ͣ́͜ͅI̸̛͍̮̭͈̭̣͓̻̦̮͕̣̲̻̭͈͂ͧ̈̽͡L̨̯̩̹̺̰̗̜̰̬͉̬͔͕̫͙̜̫̽ͬ͒̑͜͢͜͝L̴̜̲̤̙̲̰͕͈̙̜̹͎̣̱̘͈͈ͮ̔̽̒ͩͦ̎ͩ̃́͘ ̢̡̞͔̳̱̪͈̟̝̩̲̠͗̆ͫͪ̍͗̇̈͑͆͒̀H̸̷̨̡̝̫̖̝̞̟̰͒̆́̾ͧ̈́͊̿͐͞A̛͚̞͍̥͚̰̪̲͗̓̿ͥ̅͒̒̊̇ͦͩ̍̓́ͪ͋͌̈͞P̷̵̻͕̩͈̝̫̊ͯ͛͂͋̏̓͂̀̓ͅͅP̢̠̯̙͖̦̖̠̯̥̥͚̝̰͊͋ͯ͛͑̔̎ͭͥ̉͛ͦͩͨ͡Ë̏̓ͥ̍̓̈̃̓̋̄ͫͥ͛ͪ̃̚҉̞̫̥̼N̥͔̘̩͙̹̬̙͖̞̘̱̮̬̓ͬͩ͑ͦͪͣͪ̏ͤ́̀!̸̟͇̗̯̫͛ͧ̋̇ͭ̿ͣ͌̈́̅͋ͣ̋ͪ̾͋͗̈͡ͅ ̶̶̶̨͓̹̖͉̯̯̝̹͔͈̻͇̗͐̏ͥͦ̓Ń͕̠̦̖̖̫̺͈͇̩̖̣͖̫̾̅ͯͨͫͤ̉ͦ̈́͋̈́ͮ̀̕͜͟͡O̶̶̗̣̹̝̪̳͉̱̯̠͎͆̄̉͋͑̂̾̾̈ͨ̊͑ͅW̽ͤ̇̆̑́̎̊͆ͤ̚̕͏̘̼̯̮̬̰̘͈̩̯̱̰̩͎̞̗͘͠ ̴ͨ͆ͭ͐̈̊ͦ̆͐͟͏͔̮̟̞͚͔̩̪̹̳̬̫̗̰̩̻̟̀ͅL̀̌̔̊̈́͛̃̉̐̈́ͧ̚͏͎͔̳͉͇͚͈͍̞̙̮̰͖͍͇̮E̴̤̭̻͈͇̳̥͓̼̠̫̺͖̫͚͎̘ͯ͊ͬͫ̄̃͌̚͟T͗̀ͨ̍͂͌͋ͦ̓̀͐ͧ̌̌͌̔ͤ̈́̈́͏͏̹͉͔̮̘̝̰͈̙ ͈̤̬̜̥͛̀̋̎̎ͬ̉̾͢͟Mͪͥͩͧ̊͢҉̧̬̠̤̗͇́̕ͅȨ̢̪͈͍͓͍̣̺̲̹̼̥̹̖̟͌ͬ͆̒͑̈́ ̵̧̥͓̹̝͉̱͚̰̠͈̲̜͚̓͒̓ͭ̋̔͗̔̂͆̇͠G̨̛̻̬̘͕͚̟̙̜̱͖̮͉̮̤͔̞͈̭͋̐̑̚͘͝Ë̶̛͕̙͉̲́̌͆͋̂ͫ̌̌͑͌ͩ͒ͣͣ̔̈͋͢͠T̟͎͎͚͔̩̥̱̮̳̠̬̪̱̫̦ͫͮ͑̽ͣ̔̍̔ͯͤ̊̌ͩ͗͐ͣ̚͜ ̴̪͇͈͉̙̖̲̬͔̞̦̃̇̍̒̋̋̿ͥ̎͞T͔͚̟͖̼͖͙̰ͪ͆̆́͆̿͂͋͆̉͛͆̊̆̔͛ͤ͢Ǒ̷̡̱̹͓̗̤͍̟̩͈̩̮̬̹ͪ̔̇̓ͤ̀ͪ̉̅̾ͩ̉̉͗̓̍̒̌͠͠ ̢̱͖̝͉̤̯̻͇͔̞̠́͑̇͌́M̢̺̗̤̝̜ͤ͌̊̒̈́͛̽ͤ̊͋́͞ͅY̎̿̎͊ͮ̓ͮ͌͗ͨ̌ͯͭͣ̏̊͏̛̙̪̘̹̩̘̗̼͓͇̜̠̝̟͓͝ͅ
F̡̫̪̦͙͎͎̝͍̤͔ͧͫ͛̐̓͐̅ͪ̾̐̃ͯ͗͆͆͑̊ͦ́ͅ*̸̧̙̩̲͈̫̲̳̠̩̖̯̘͑̏̌ͨ̂̾͋͐͊͒ͮͯ̑̀̚C̗̣͚̹͈̤̖̳͇͓͓͙̣͊̃̎ͦͨ̊̃̿̅ͭ̍͛ͬ̒̅ͯͬͦ̚̕͠͝K̷̹̪̙̖̘͂́̍̉̌̈́̈ͨ̕I̶̗͇͔̖̺̬̗̘̪̪͙̞͇͉̪͕̦ͥ͗͒ͮ̌̈́ͫ̄̃̂̚͢ͅṈ̸̵̵̱̱̤̣̫̞͐ͥ̆ͭ̂̓͋ͭͣ̾ͩͧ͝ͅͅG͖̦̲͙̘͇̗̩͑͑ͥͪ͂ͥͨͬ̚͟͡ͅ ̵̛̞̹̲̼̺̟̦̣̤̬̝̗̮̘̩̙̬̃̾̋̾̈͒͆͌̔̀͗̅͂͐̐ͮ̀Wͪ̈͌̄̑͒̏ͩͮ̇͗̇͢͡͠҉̝͔̺̝̖͓̼̯̬̟̲͍̜̖͎̭̞͇ͅO̘̦̯͎͍̪̮̒ͩͩ̄͊̆̊ͬ̋̃̔ͣ̚̚̚̕R̶̡̬̰͎̺̼̪̞̳̥͓̯̹͓̤ͮͨͨ̌͗̄̒͑̋̎͜͡͡K̶̡̳͎̺̥̮̣͚͓͎̫͕̺̹̜͍ͩ̔̒̃́͊̈́̈́̈̚͟ ͙͙͉̥̯̹̤̻̠̖̂ͫ͂͋͗́ͭͮ͐̃̓̃ͮ̓́͢͞A̴̧ͨ͗̑́̔͊ͥ̂͒̊͂̄ͫ̅̌̀ͫ̚͏̭̰̭̥̲̠̠͔N̶̛͐̈ͫ͆ͭ̓̃̋ͫ̓̑͂̐ͦ̀͊͊̒͏̵̷̠̗̞̣̩̯̠̱̪D̸̛͉͉̭̘̗̣͔̗͍͈̙̍̏͋̔ͧͨ͑ͤͨ̂ͩͨ̾̕͘͟ͅ ̢͖̺̫̲̤̬̝̙̖̻̠͒̋͒̒̅̈̚͠͞S̷̛̱͕̺̘̥͇̙̥͕̞͑̍͐͒͑͑ͧ̾͐͂̈́̿ͤ̌̀͠͞T̵̘̹͙̝͙̤͙̫ͤ͑̋ͥ̄̌͛̇̉͘͢͡Ǒ̊̆ͭ̓̽̎̍͏̢҉̴̢̫̼͖̟̩͈̯̖̞P̴̢̮͇͔͍̬̺̙̫͖ͨ͑̎̃͋ͣ ̷̶̡̨͇̬̘̗ͤ̔̈́́ͪ̑͋͗͗ͤ̈́̇̊ͦͣ̈́ͥͩWͫ̀̉͒͂͊̊̏ͯ̆͂̔̇̾ͤ͜҉̜̬̰̣̣͉̣̯͇̩̭͜͞H̢̧͌ͭ̀ͬ̆ͣ͒̓̔̏̄͛̒ͣ͆͏̵̩̺͙̣̹͈̘̻͜I̴̸̠̭̪̬̽ͨͬ̌̐̇̑̇ͣ͋ͩ̂ͧ̈́͑͑̅ͫ͜͡N̵̶ͬͤ̔̆̋͘͡҉͍̩̬̤̹̤I̴̎̌̔̌͋̄͏͎̦̲N̥͓̼̺͙̖̞͖͓̝̫̭͚̲̉̃̓̅̒̊ͦͫͯ̍͒̊̓̾ͬ͝ͅǴ̢̛̳͍̲̪̯̙͚͓̪̹̜̳̰͎̺͙̼̼ͣͧͦ̕͟͞ ̨̨͖͖͚̱͎͇̣̳̞̮̔̒ͤ̎̎̇̑̏ͨ͂̈́̂̓́͘͢A̵̢̪͓͓͖̳̟͐͌̅̔̍͆̍̂̽͂͐ͮͧ̀̚̚B̴̴͔͙̤̟̤̮̖̿̏ͫͧͣͤ̔͒̍ͪ̐ͧ͐ͦ̽Ȯ̶̩̜̲͕̹̱̭ͩͬ̇͐̿̔̂̎͆̎ͪͅǓ̶̽̅͊ͧ̾͗҉͏̧̲̼̦̬͍̪̘̗͎T̨̻̺̤͙͔̦̘̙̩̼͉̣̬̣̫̋͋̓͊̃̅̒ͤ̄́͆ͦ͋͗͌̋͘͝ͅͅ ̢̞̟̻̬͍̪̭̮̱̣̭͔͚̭̪͙ͭ͋̌͐̂͂͌ͥ̉ͩͦ̄ͬ̚͘ͅY̧̜̺̗̳͉̹̪͇̖̤̳̯̍̏̑ͦ͆ͩͯO̧̙͓͙͉̟̙͉̰͎͇̳̯͉̻̟̟̳͙̞ͧ̎͊̏̄͌̇̒̌̍̅ͩ̈́̽̀U̩̬̜̪̤̬̮ͯ̒̓̽̔͛̆ͤ̋̒͐͘͟ͅͅR̸̪̘̘͖̫̤ͮ̊͆ͩͩ̇̔ͪͣ͂̏̿͂ͬͯ̚͢ ̴̷̬̱͇̻̼̭̦̗͔͓̣͕̟͚̱͎͎̺ͭ͗̋ͧ͐͐ͭ̓ͬ̌͒̀́͘Ǔͪ̾̌ͫ̏ͪ̂̉͑̀͏̢͍̭̘̹͔̣͓̗̰̤ͅͅN̶͔̝͇̞̫̞͔͎̹͓̘̝͙̫͍̝̯̎ͮ͌̑͜͡͡ͅİ̴̴̧̛͈̝̘̤͈͎̭͓̩͔̰͑͛̏̓ͥ̍͋̐ͭͨ̽ͮ̓̄͊ͦ̌̂̀Vͥͦ̉̒̀͆̓ͣ̔͑͐ͤ̿̑̓̃҉̷̢̨̪͎̞͈̣̘E̪̦̠͕̟̖̦̖̼̼̙͔ͤ̊͑ͧ̑ͦ̓́͆̄͒̊̍͂̀̚͟R̷̨͇͓̲̥̖̬̭̪͎̘̻̙͍ͮ̉̽ͧ̽̄̒̾̿̓̚ͅS̶̛̩̤̣͕ͤ̌ͬͯ̊͋̔̆͑ͧ͊̄͊ͭEͫ͂͑ͬͨͪͭ̆̿ͪͩ́̆ͤ̌̾̀͐̚͘͠͏͕̠̼̥̞̣͖͈̬͎̭͓̣̱͎̱̬̟́ͅ!ͥͬͥͤ̏͆͆̈̐ͥ͆ͪͦ̑ͬ͐͑͌̆҉͏͎̥̖̺̲̰̞͖̱͔̲̮̰̻́ͅͅ ̴̴̧̒͋̇̃ͭ̈͒̉̔ͧͨ̉̇̆҉͚̹̻͈͔͇̦͙̥̣̦̜̫͉̤͡Ì̗͓̟̣̫̥̥͚̟̪͚̪̭̥̐͋ͦ̃͆͢ͅͅF̴̘̘̝̹̠͙̯̟͚͊̈́̒̀̍ͬ̂̿͆ͮͥ͋ͮ̽͌̀ ̿ͥ̄͛͏̤͉̣͇͘Y̶͇̥͎͎̘̭͇͔̮͈̱͔̙̹̺̻ͧͦ̀̽O̵̙̱̻̹̹̅ͦͫ̾͌ͧ̀̚͘͝Ų̿͑͑̇̑ͫ̀̂͢҉͍̙͇̠̪͖̳͚͍̭̟̥̣̫͔̞͇'̲̤̘̺̺̩̯̬̘̯̣̰̳͍̟̤̭͔̖̏̈̇ͤ̍ͩ̊͒̌͐̐̃̇̔̕͘Ḑ͓̞̻͔͍̬̞̞ͧ̄̓̾͊ͩ̊̑͠ ͖̪̰̤͍̦̗͍͎ͫ̎̂ͩ̈́̌ͦͭ̓̎̇̈́̚͜͡͠ͅH̷̝͓̤͓̺̤͇͉̫̫͓̤͔̞̪̜̩̠̊̂͒̍̾͂ͮ̓ͥͣ͆̽̍̐́͜͜A̘̝͇͎̖͎̝̪̻̱ͯͫͯ̌̓ͦͭ͒ͩ͆̓ͨ̓̿̊͟͞V̶̶̡̥̬͕̭̓͒̓ͣ̅̾̐ͤ̅͛͂̄͂ͤ̏ͧ́͝Ę̸̲͎̘̤͇̺̯̮̤͉̭͑̏̂͛ͯͤͣ̀̚̚͡ ̷̸̴̱̝̫̯̳̣̎̓̓ͧͧ̑͆̀̚ͅĻ͚̯̹̳̪͔̫͉̟̜̯̫͈̯̼̙ͫ͆ͦ̓̋͑̈̏̊̔̕ͅĘ̵̻̝̭̠͓̰ͮ͆͋̌̓̍͂ͨT̴̮̣̦͙̖̟̤̻͈̤͙̩͗̎ͧ͐̀̏͌ͩ̓̑ͥ͆̓̒͑͛̕ ̧̬̤̞͕̼̪͇̺̦̯͔̦̗̪̝̓̊͋̅͑ͪ̈ͤ͗̐̊̓̀̚̕͢M̊̾͋͗̓͗̏ͮ͗̊̕͝͏̯̩͍̺͍̫͕̱̖̠͇̘͔̙Ē̍̋͂̆͐̔̑̅͏̡̘̥̞̲̯͎́ͅ ̧̡̛͉̰͓̖̪͆̐̓͋̌͆̾͊̊̉ͯͮ͂̀̕D̷̵̨̤̫̦͇͉̙̯̠̳̙̥͔͈͓̟͎̦͂ͯ͑̔ͫ̅̂ͯ̓͜O̧̻̥͖̤̝͑̅ͮ̿̓͊͑̊͑̂͆ͨ͊͡ ̢̎̂̇ͭͩͥ̒ͩͧ̀ͣ͐ͫ͋͐ͫ͆̚͏̝̣̖̯͉̺͔͍̘̱̘̠̤̖͙̱̩͘ͅĮ̴̸̫̺̞̤̤̥ͪ̊̄̊ͭ̀̔͌̎͋̾̏̋̓ͬ̆͗͗́͝Ť̴̸̴̯̹̭͎̺͍̖̥̗͇̗̼̎ͨ͂ͦ́̃͗ͩ̔ͤ̂ͦ̃ͯͧ͒͌̚ ̷͈͈̣̺͈̹̀́ͩ́̌̾̈́̏̓͛ͪ͡Ȇ̶̶̢̹͎̪̱̦̬̙̳̄̈́̍̓ͫͪ͒̈̄ͨ̿ͨ̍ͧ͠Ạ̡͖̘̻̦̗̫̭͈͓͚̹̜̝͙̙̦͚͖ͯ̄̋̉ͩ̎ͬ̏ͧ̊̐̃ͩ̕͜R͊̑̋͏̠͎̲͎̤̙̻͕̀̕L̷ͩ͒̓̿ͭͬ͌ͤ͗̐̄̌͘͝͏͚̞͚̤̱̦͔I̶̢̢̢̩͕̱̰̩̣͎̩͇͎͍̝͂ͯ̒̽́̂̎ͥ͂̈́̏ͧͥ̌̔̒ͮ̂̿Ė̴͍͔̳̤̻̐̋̐̉ͥ̀̇ͫ̿̂R̷̖͉̠̰̤̻̻͈͚̟̻̤̯̩̘̝͇̺̝̎̒̅̿̔ͫ̆̋͂̾̏ͯͦ̅̓͂̈͘͝ ̵̩͇̘̭̫̌̈́͂̐͆̊͋̂̎͢Ţ̨̡̣͉̦̝̼͚̺̫̤̜̝̬̮̬̓̓̾̇̑̈́̓ͥͦͩ̍ͣ̔̀̚͢ͅḨ̲͎̤̱̣̼̥͓̥̤̝͛̎͐̓ͦͮͦ͐̉͂̌̾̄͆̂̌͛͊͞I̿ͭ̃͋̐̌̅̄̃ͮ̈́̈̎͏̙̲͙̫̺̥̯̮͍̪͎̦̀͟͠S̨̼̮͇̟̰̺̩̲̱̘͖̰͉̱̥͕̪̈̂͂̅͗ͨ͆̔̄̏̔͢͜͟ ͕͈͕͕͖̗̖̩͚̞ͦ̂͑̉́͜͠͞W̡͓͍͕͙ͤͥͨͣ̀̽̉́͘͜͡Ǫ̢̩͚̬̺̳̖͙̟̝̜̞̟͉͕̺̣ͮ͋ͤ͋͐ͦ̊̀̚͢U̡͙̝̤͎͕̬̹͉͇̓̎̋͐ͩ͟ͅL̴̶̡̩͈̼̗ͤ̂ͫ̔ͩ͊ͧ̿̒ͩ̕͞D̷̘̼̻͚̤̞̫̺͕̤̞̟͓͉̳̱̾̂ͮ͌̔ͨͮN̴̠͇͎̫̭̩̮͒ͧ̐ͭ̇̂ͧ̀ͭ̔ͩ̈́̄̇̅̑ͬ͢'̧͚̬̳̘͎͚͈̬̹̲̼̞͙̥̳̻̽͒ͩ̅̀̿̿͂͋ͅͅͅŤ̇́͆͛̄̾̆̇̾̐͏̡̺̠̞̳̪́ ̶ͤͦͭͤ̏͆͞͏̴̜̤̩̠̜̣͍̜B̢͔̘͓̥̖̩̻̞̖̳̟̫̖̩͎̳̼̄ͭ̏͛̑͛̅ͧ̇͢͟͠Ę̶̭̹̭̰̔̀ͧ͗̄̅̉͐ͨ̊̇ͧ͞͠͞ ̴̸̵̛͉̺͈̰͓̫̭̞̬̲̘̼͕̘̎̏ͭ͆͊̏͆͆ͪͩ̎͒̌̚͟H̵̡̡̲͕̖͍͖̤̙̱̟̓͒ͣ͗͐̄ͦ̔͞À̶̴̢͚͚̣̔̔̏̈́̉̾ͪ͌͡P̧ͪ͑ͪͩ̂̇̌͗̑͐ͩͥ̈ͫ̀̀̚͢͏̮̗͖̠͓̤͕͖̠̥͖P̴̢͍̗̜̻̭̋̍̓̈̍̈̃̇̒̏̃̏ͤͯ̔̎ͧ͆̂Êͫͧ͐̅̏ͭ̆͛̃ͪ́͘҉̱̦̰̤͍̳̰͖͙̖̳͇̰̺͜ͅN̷͇̞̜͚̪͇̹̣͍̠̳̠͉̦͐͒̿́̅͌̌̈̿͒̒͋͘͝͠I̴̪̟͔̩̹̩̙̭̻͈ͭ͊͐̈́̅̽͛́N̶͎̱̪̱̦̭͓͍̟̥̳̐̎͗͑̄͗ͩͫ̍̂ͪ̊̉ͫ̅ͥ͡͠G̶̳̼̱͉̬̦̺͙̱͓̋ͥ̾̆͝͝!̯͉͎͕̟̜̖̣͔͎̂͐̋̅̂ͧ̒ͯ͆͆̌ͥ̓̅̃̑ͤͯ͜͡ͅ ̸̷̨̛̘̣̖͇̟͈͇̬̃ͬͤͧ̈́̈́́̾͌͛̚D̸̨̼̞̩̣̜̤̪͔̺̩ͫ̆̎̑̐͐̊̇̐͊̈́͑ͭͯ͊̂͘A̢̡̧̛̭̦̟͉̼̟͚͉̫̰͙̪̯̣̍͒̀͐̓͆̀͂̓̾͡M̶̸̘̻̫̗̻̼̞̺̱̳̬̠̺͉ͧ̄ͦͭ̏̿̈́́̾͐͘͜͡M̸̡̡͙̤̱̰̦̋́̂̔̔̀I̛͌̃ͬ̂ͭͥͣ̃͐ͬ͋̀͠͡҉̞͍̖̣̱T̶͇̯̲̙̞̳͐̑̅̂ͪ̾̀!̲͇̜̰̮̩̖̳͕́ͥ̇͋̃̿̌̈͗ͪ̽̊͐ͮ̀̂͂͘͟ͅ
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: October 28, 2012, 12:59:35 am »

-dafuq-
I genuinely have no clue what is being written here.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:04:59 am by misko27 »
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 221