Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329667 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1725 on: October 27, 2012, 11:34:18 pm »

If we work together to destroy it, we will have rendered the universe wrong. Also: Misko, you aren't the boss I was referring to. There are many.
Just kill the lichette, would you, and let me do my job, for f*ck's sake? (IC)

Misko. This is one of the faction leaders. He is wasting his action each turn flailing about and getting bitch slapped. I stand by my suggestions. He's, at this point, a level 100 magikarp that only uses the same useless move.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:35:58 pm by Cassandra »
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: October 27, 2012, 11:35:37 pm »

If we work together to destroy it, we will have rendered the universe wrong. Also: Misko, you aren't the boss I was referring to. There are many.
Just kill the lichette, would you, and let me do my job, for f*ck's sake? (IC)

Misko. This is one of the faction leaders. He is wasting his action each turn flailing about and getting bitch slapped. I stand by my suggestions.
Xan and greatwyrm will do as I ask if it's in their interests, escpecially for GWG. He is still mine, and Can often does what I ask if it's in his interests, so there.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: October 27, 2012, 11:38:28 pm »

Hey Misko. Dirg's creating an exact copy of your wife; this is not the same woman, and the act is thus morally wrong and defiles your beloved's memory. What are you going to do about it?
Remember, Misko? The only reason you turned to such extreme measures was because the lichette killed your wife and half of reality and Dirg is now pissing on her memory.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: October 27, 2012, 11:40:35 pm »

Hey Misko. Dirg's creating an exact copy of your wife; this is not the same woman, and the act is thus morally wrong and defiles your beloved's memory. What are you going to do about it?
Remember, Misko? The only reason you turned to such extreme measures was because the lichette killed your wife and half of reality and Dirg is now pissing on her memory.
Misko is steadily ignoring the conversation. You are, however, fully sponsered if you decide to stop him.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: October 27, 2012, 11:42:47 pm »

Misko is steadily ignoring the conversation. You are, however, fully sponsered if you decide to stop him.
Personally I don't care, but I see an opportunity to inflict pain and suffering upon another. Now, will you avenge your wife or not?
Sig! Onol

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: October 27, 2012, 11:46:25 pm »

Meh, it was more of a place holder to do if Misko would of it accepted it. I already offered him joining up to travel forwards through time a while back to save her with him but he shot that down saying 'she was wiped from reality' but if she was, he wouldn't even of remembered her because she never even existed to become his wife in the first place or birth his child, so the original is still floating out there somewhere in the time line reliving her life up to the point of death over and over again.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: October 27, 2012, 11:49:49 pm »

Meh, it was more of a place holder to do if Misko would of it accepted it. I already offered him joining up to travel forwards through time a while back to save her with him but he shot that down saying 'she was wiped from reality' but if she was, he wouldn't even of remembered her because she never even existed to become his wife in the first place or birth his child, so the original is still floating out there somewhere in the time line reliving her life up to the point of death over and over again.
Your Grammer is face-punching Logic herself. I have NO idea what is being said here.

*heavy sigh* I guess I will have to stop this.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: October 27, 2012, 11:51:26 pm »

He is offering to do anything in his or Lichette's power to bring your wife back.

Saying it's possible because you still remember her.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: October 27, 2012, 11:52:24 pm »

In short, your son existed after your wife was wiped from reality/killed by lich, therefor either you have another wife, she still exists in the future before she was killed, or he's adopted. What I was proposing was a Chrono Trigger like thing where we swap her out with a dummy, or just leave the spot empty and bring her back to safety.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: October 27, 2012, 11:53:53 pm »

IS COPY
IS FAKE
TECHNICALLY IF YOU DO THIS YOU HAVE TO KILL THE LICHETTE AND LET ME CREATE A HER WITHOUT POWERS
DIRG
Sig! Onol

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: October 27, 2012, 11:54:51 pm »

IS COPY
IS FAKE
TECHNICALLY IF YOU DO THIS YOU HAVE TO KILL THE LICHETTE AND LET ME CREATE A HER WITHOUT POWERS
DIRG

Wake up and read. They're discussing the real one now.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: October 27, 2012, 11:58:52 pm »

IS COPY
IS FAKE
DIRG

Wake up and read. They're discussing the real one now.
The plans ... eeh. Dirg's logic particularly irks me.
In short, your son existed after your wife was wiped from reality/killed by lich, therefor either you have another wife, she still exists in the future before she was killed, or he's adopted. What I was proposing was a Chrono Trigger like thing where we swap her out with a dummy, or just leave the spot empty and bring her back to safety.
This bit makes no sense. At all. Just because the mom is dead does not mean the son cannot live on.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: October 28, 2012, 12:00:05 am »

In short, your son existed after your wife was wiped from reality/killed by lich, therefor either you have another wife, she still exists in the future before she was killed, or he's adopted.
Since she was described as my son's mortal mother, I doubt it.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: October 28, 2012, 12:00:59 am »

If she's only dead, he can exist. If she's been wiped from reality, that includes all timelines, therefore he wouldn't.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: October 28, 2012, 12:02:15 am »

Yes, Cassandra gets it.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 221