Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329348 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1620 on: October 27, 2012, 12:40:15 pm »

We'll just saturate his void with dual death rays.
No worries there. I'll just have to be carefull not to cross the line to omnicidialist and leave it on spacetime continuum shredding.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 27, 2012, 12:50:31 pm »

Agreed. I'd hate to have to kill you.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 27, 2012, 12:57:33 pm »

I'd hate to have you kill me too. I kinda like you.
Sadly, i dont think we have invented digital beer yet. Or any other digital alcoholic, or for that matter any kind of digital drink.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 27, 2012, 01:04:06 pm »

I'd hate to have you kill me too. I kinda like you.
Sadly, i dont think we have invented digital beer yet. Or any other digital alcoholic, or for that matter any kind of digital drink.
Don't worry, I have a program that simulates the impaired judgment that comes with alcohol... Hey, where's my second OS go?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 27, 2012, 03:49:28 pm »

Because he's an asshole who hates Canada and seems to think that humans are only capable of being assholes?
Hehe, Canada.

Anyway, I may not be able to post in the next few days, what with the coming power-outages and such. So Spinal, imagine I acted by punching Vorthon then.

I have edecidd to adopt Xnatlos in killing you all. I just, don't care anymore. I just don't. Anyone who says they will cuddle them will be killed. Members of my team will be instantly, and irrevocably branded as traitors. THAT MEANS YOU MOTHERFUCKING KOREA.
Wet blanket...
He has a +3. You don't.
I have a +2. He doesn't. Also, I have a laboratory of mad science, the ability to create portals to just about everywhere, and okay relations with a majority of the players. Also, I don't want to render the world nigh-unplayable.
Oh, and I'm getting chummy with the NPC.
I have excllent relations with a number of players. Meanwhile, everyone important distrusts you for being a betraya-holic. Th eLichette, me, Xan, Come on man.

Besides, there will be no coversing with Crazy mcUniverse, as I'm getting my side the fuck out of there. Something about the Lichette's use of the phrase "doomed sector of space".

Misko. Prepare to taste the wrath of FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-nukes.
Please go ahead my handless friend. I Falcon Punch'd you, your answer is invalid.

What the hell happened to Sinatra?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: October 27, 2012, 04:07:54 pm »

Dude, even your own subordinates had goals opposing yours! How can conquering and destroying the universe NOT be in opposition?
Anyways, given that you're my boss, Xantalos managed to destroy himself, trap himself, failed to destroy a self-destructing universe, et cetera, and the lichette is on a different planet, I'm more worried about the guys who, say, work for me or invited me to tea.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: October 27, 2012, 04:09:30 pm »

Causality does not matter here; what I've done in the past does not affect what I do in the future.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: October 27, 2012, 04:36:52 pm »

What the hell happened to Sinatra?
He has something to do with Brown-Hair, trust me.
He's the life that the game has taken, while brown-hair and his pals, who are going to all be my forum avatars, represent me putting the game to rest. So yeah, they're going to get in a big fight. If you read this, don't tell the others.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:42:47 pm by Spinal_Taper »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: October 27, 2012, 05:18:59 pm »

Causality does not matter here; what I've done in the past does not affect what I do in the future.
What's that smell I smell? The same bovine aroma of solid waste that appears whenever Xantalos boasts.
Destroyed yourself. Failed to destroy a self-destructing universe. Trapped yourself.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: October 27, 2012, 05:47:26 pm »

I feel like I'm dealing with two year-olds, honestly.

Put your massive egos away. GWG, I sincerly do not care about your tea party. The man in brown is going to kill everyone in that sector of space, and you are beign evacuated, regardles of whether or not you are done with your party.

Xantalos, focus. Ignore GWG's provocations for a moment here. This will be easier when the Lichette is dead, adn I find it unlikely you will suceed with this now, especially considering having incurred the wrath of random people here.

Moreover, allies, We are evacuating. This is not a drill. There is a powerful individual, and we are to avoid direct confrontation. If the Heros want to be owned by him, fine, but we are not losing like this.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: October 27, 2012, 06:42:40 pm »

You do not command me. I am almost done with my mission and I will not be delayed.
Sig! Onol

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: October 27, 2012, 06:53:13 pm »

The man in brown is a guarenteed foe, simply because apparently some here CAN'T get along. -Sighs-
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: October 27, 2012, 06:56:15 pm »

The man in brown is a guarenteed foe, simply because apparently some here CAN'T get along. -Sighs-
I've barely noticed him to be honest.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: October 27, 2012, 06:58:22 pm »

I feel like I'm dealing with two year-olds, honestly.
Same here.

Put your massive egos away.
You, too. Geez.

GWG, I sincerly do not care about your tea party. The man in brown is going to kill everyone in that sector of space, and you are beign evacuated, regardles of whether or not you are done with your party.
Pfft. You trust the lichette enough to believe her but not enough to let her live?
And it doesn't matter what you think, only what the people at the party think. They accept me and not you. That means they like and trust me, but not you.

Xantalos, focus. Ignore GWG's provocations for a moment here. This will be easier when the Lichette is dead, adn I find it unlikely you will suceed with this now, especially considering having incurred the wrath of everyone here.
Fixed.

Moreover, allies, We are evacuating. This is not a drill. There is a powerful individual, and we are to avoid direct confrontation. If the Heros want to be owned by him, fine, but we are not losing like this.
Do you even know what a sector is? It's part of a circle. That means everything from here to the center of the galaxy, then spreading out at least several degrees on all sides, will be destroyed of the lichette is right. If she is, you can't escape defeat.

You do not command me. I am almost done with my mission and I will not be delayed.
To misko: Told you so.

I'm working on fixing it...
Sig

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: October 27, 2012, 07:00:37 pm »

Yep, backing out now.  The Stench of plot is strong.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 221