Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329456 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1050 on: October 19, 2012, 11:15:03 pm »

Simple - forever. As long as this RTD keeps running, I'll keep destroying the universe - and if it dies, that means the universe is destroyed and I win anyway.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 19, 2012, 11:15:50 pm »

Stab zombie Killer in the head, the obvious troll is annoying the fuck outta me.
Aid action!
And you go up the list too.
Wasn't I already at the top?

misko, Xantalos, face it, you're not going to kill me this turn. You've said you'd do so before, but Xantalos is secured, I'm my own faction's leader, and if you did kill me, you know what would happen?
I'd respawn as something with as much theoretical power as you two do.
If I've survived this long as a mere GLaDos replacement, how long will YOU if I am a real god?

...So, got any reasonable orders for me, misko?
I strongly reccomend you go fuck yourself with a mechanical dildo. Strong as me? Guess what. My plans involve taking you power away.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 19, 2012, 11:18:05 pm »

Hanslanda wins.
Why?
Merlin. He's like this:
"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his Gandalf level?"
"It's over AIASGSAGFUYSFGFSAUYFSUATRDIASGYUDAFD*ATD&TRAIT*ASTDF*^ASR*STFS!!!!"
"What?! There's no way that can be -" *dies due to Merlin*

And all life, and unlife, and life-to-be in the universe felt a great and terrible foreboding. Everywhere, crickets were silent, babies were still, and the wind whipped tempestuously...
And then a booming voice was heard...
"YOU BECOME MERLIN AS HE IS ALWAYS IMAGINED, FLOWING BEARD, MAGIC STAFF, AND NOT TO MENTION THE CRYSTAL."
And this is how fear came to be.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 19, 2012, 11:20:13 pm »

And the abomination as a partner!

That would make a very good buddy cop movie: Merlin and the Abomination.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 19, 2012, 11:22:12 pm »

It'd be like that "That Mitchell and Webb look" skit, the BMX Ranger and the Angel guy.
"Your ability to summon a horde of angels kind of overshadows my rad BMX skills."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 19, 2012, 11:23:46 pm »

I feel ashamed that I can't reference it, but if you're willing, I'll temporarily leave off destroying the universe to go do buddy-cop stuff with ye.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 19, 2012, 11:24:25 pm »

Stab zombie Killer in the head, the obvious troll is annoying the fuck outta me.
Aid action!

misko, Xantalos, face it, you're not going to kill me this turn. You've said you'd do so before, but Xantalos is secured, I'm my own faction's leader, and if you did kill me, you know what would happen?
If I've survived this long as a mere GLaDos replacement, how long will YOU if I am a real god?

I strongly reccomend you go fuck yourself with a mechanical dildo. Strong as me? Guess what. My plans involve taking you power away.
Stop being rude. I am still interested in working with you. Understand? And seriously, what part of "if you kill me" do you not get?
Besides, Xantalos tried that. Want to meet his Aperture Science Omnicidal Being Containment Unit?

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 19, 2012, 11:26:09 pm »

Aid action!

Stop being rude. I am still interested in working with you. Understand? And seriously, what part of "if you kill me" do you not get?
Besides, Xantalos tried that. Want to meet his Aperture Science Omnicidal Being Containment Unit?
You get a +2. He gets a +3. Plus, if Hans wants, I'm not being omnicidal (for now). Instead, buddy cop with Merlin plan! Go!!!
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 19, 2012, 11:27:50 pm »

Aid action!

Well, If you ARE GLaDoS, You ARE female, soo...

Maybe Virtual Dildo. Downlod a nice Repeating program. Test, test, test, (moan), test, test (moan) test (Oh Yeah!) Test! (OH YES).
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 19, 2012, 11:28:22 pm »

I feel ashamed that I can't reference it, but if you're willing, I'll temporarily leave off destroying the universe to go do buddy-cop stuff with ye.

Oh no, I'm finally Merlin. I'm going to disintegrate the fuck out of some people. Also, Tzeentch-Merlin. Scary thought.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 19, 2012, 11:29:02 pm »

Oh no, I'm finally Merlin. I'm going to disintegrate the fuck out of some people. Also, Tzeentch-Merlin. Scary thought.
Teamup then?
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 19, 2012, 11:29:36 pm »

Teamup then?

Yeah. Let's do it.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 19, 2012, 11:30:23 pm »

Teamup then?

Yeah. Let's do it.
FUCK YEAH MERLIN AND ABOMINATION TEAMING UP TOGETHER
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 19, 2012, 11:32:23 pm »

Aid action!

You get a +2. He gets a +3. Plus, if Hans wants, I'm not being omnicidal (for now). Instead, buddy cop with Merlin plan! Go!!!
He had the +3 before I had the +2.
And you couldn't pass for a cop if you went to a police academy. IC, of course.

Aid action!

Well, If you ARE GLaDoS, You ARE female, soo...

Maybe Virtual Dildo. Downlod a nice Repeating program. Test, test, test, (moan), test, test (moan) test (Oh Yeah!) Test! (OH YES).
I REPLACED GLaDos. You are talking to a big mecha-dragon who is in control of Aperture Science, and more competently than all of its predecessors put together!
...Given that two of them were Cave Johnson and Wheatley, that's not saying much...

Indeed.
Care for another ally? You might as well create a complex interlocking web of alliances and people who owe you favors...if you're really Tzeentch-Merlin...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 19, 2012, 11:34:13 pm »

Indeed.
Care for another ally? You might as well create a complex interlocking web of alliances and people who owe you favors...if you're really Tzeentch-Merlin...

Why not? Sure. So... I've literally got leaders of three different factions as my backup, AND I'm Merlin.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 221