Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330450 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #930 on: October 17, 2012, 04:10:06 pm »

The Rantmaster? Eh, maybe not, that sounds like an Adam West Batman villain.
Again. This is simpler, and, conciser? but it doesn't convey the scheming power I hold. I am powerful, but I don't have to use it, People obey me by virtue of knowing me. And I plot, and manipulate.

This is a reward to whomever can come up with the best. +1 for three turns. Extends to the Neutral and Romantic Spheres.

Wait a minute, Did greatwyrm officially betray me?
Only because your minions threatened to kill me. Say that you don't want to kill me and I'll rejoin your side.
I've stated this before.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 17, 2012, 04:12:11 pm »

Question: Why does everyone hate me?

Answer: Lawful. Good.

Why is everyone evil?
Seriously, if it's the "lawful" part I'm going to scream. I'm the least lawful former gold dragon I know of!

Everyone is evil because it's much easier to win that way. Good alignments constrain you to basic morals which impede survival instincts with stuff like altruism and being nice.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: October 17, 2012, 04:21:03 pm »

Again. This is simpler, and, conciser? but it doesn't convey the scheming power I hold. I am powerful, but I don't have to use it, People obey me by virtue of knowing me. And I plot, and manipulate.

This is a reward to whomever can come up with the best. +1 for three turns. Extends to the Neutral and Romantic Spheres.

Only because your minions threatened to kill me. Say that you don't want to kill me and I'll rejoin your side.
I've stated this before.
Alright. If I don't need to let your minions who want to kill me into Aperture, I'll rejoin your side.

Question: Why does everyone hate me?

Answer: Lawful. Good.
Why is everyone evil?
Seriously, if it's the "lawful" part I'm going to scream. I'm the least lawful former gold dragon I know of!

Everyone is evil because it's much easier to win that way. Good alignments constrain you to basic morals which impede survival instincts with stuff like altruism and being nice.
I suppose it's like the tragedy of the commons...maybe the Prisoner's Dilemma is closer...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 17, 2012, 04:23:43 pm »

I've stated this before.
Alright. If I don't need to let your minions who want to kill me into Aperture, I'll rejoin your side.
Ever so slightly disappointed I didn't finally get to use my insurance. Fine.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 17, 2012, 04:32:22 pm »

How about something like Sapiens? You're supposed to be the representation of all that's wrong with humanity, and it basically means "Intelligent."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 17, 2012, 04:33:46 pm »

How about something like Sapiens? You're supposed to be the representation of all that's wrong with humanity, and it basically means "Intelligent."
You may have something there.
Damnit. Curse you for using my love of cool sounding latin words.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 17, 2012, 04:46:02 pm »

Sweet.
Instead of the bonus, can I have your promise that no one in the Paladins will harm me unless I actively revolt against them? Or harm them first?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:23 pm »

Sweet.
Instead of the bonus, can I have your promise that no one in the Paladins will harm me unless I actively revolt against them? Or harm them first?
Did not say you won, said you were on to something. Hmm...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 17, 2012, 04:54:57 pm »

Sweet.

This. This is why I don't trust you. You're trying to hammer out a 'Let me stab you in the face once for free' agreement.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 17, 2012, 05:01:40 pm »

Sweet.

This. This is why I don't trust you. You're trying to hammer out a 'Let me stab you in the face once for free' agreement.
This is why Misko has insurance. There are no one-hit-free cards. In fact, theres one "hit once, get owned thrice" card, but I doubt he wants it.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 17, 2012, 05:06:03 pm »

Hey, when it comes to Misko's title, what about "Nemesis Sapiens"? I know it mashes together to languages, but it sounds kind of cool.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 17, 2012, 05:17:21 pm »

Sweet.

Am not! I'm trying to hammer out an "I won't die at the first company picnic" agreement.
Sig

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 17, 2012, 05:19:14 pm »

Exactly how many times have we bodily assaulted you, despite our assertations to the contrary? You notice that I pretty constantly mention how I'm going to backstab Misko, right?
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 17, 2012, 05:19:48 pm »

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: October 17, 2012, 05:21:30 pm »

Exactly how many times have we bodily assaulted you, despite our assertations to the contrary? You notice that I pretty constantly mention how I'm going to backstab Misko, right?
Yes. Not exactly enjoying it either.

Hey, when it comes to Misko's title, what about "Nemesis Sapiens"? I know it mashes together to languages, but it sounds kind of cool.
I'd prefer it be more elegant. Nemesis Sapiens doe not exactly roll of the toungue the way plain Sapiens does.
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 221