Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330412 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #885 on: October 16, 2012, 11:50:48 pm »

Hanslanda, you are not the spy. Nice try.

And damn you Misko. You are smart demon...

Wouldn't that be exactly what you would say if you were trying to keep my cover even though I'd unexpectedly blown it deliberately?

You're just trying to make the real spy slip up.

You are not tricking me Hanslanda. Misko may fall for it, but he's a (In character) idiot. (No longer in character)
Am confused. and not idiot.

Hanslanda is trying to take my bargaining chip by saying he is the spy. I simply think he is masochistic and wants you to beat him all night long, tied to a bed. Whipping, cutting, beating him until he-

Okay i'll stop Hanslanda. I'll stop.

I am the spy. But I'm a triple agent. I'm actually working for myself by pretending to work for Misko while pretending to work for you. It's complicated, and your little reptilian brain wouldn't understand the intricacies of the Plan.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 16, 2012, 11:52:41 pm »

Wouldn't that be exactly what you would say if you were trying to keep my cover even though I'd unexpectedly blown it deliberately?

You are not tricking me Hanslanda. Misko may fall for it, but he's a (In character) idiot. (No longer in character)

Hanslanda is trying to take my bargaining chip by saying he is the spy. I simply think he is masochistic and wants you to beat him all night long, tied to a bed. Whipping, cutting, beating him until he-

I am the spy. But I'm a triple agent. I'm actually working for myself by pretending to work for Misko while pretending to work for you. It's complicated, and your little reptilian brain wouldn't understand the intricacies of the Plan.

Well, you aren't my spy then.

Dear god, such a spy network! My spy is a spy on Misko, who also has Hans spying on my spy spying on Misko!

I don't even follow what I typed.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 16, 2012, 11:55:36 pm »

Dear god, such a spy network! My spy is a spy on Misko, who also has Hans spying on my spy spying on Misko!

AHHHA SHUT UP ALL OF YOU. NONE OF THESE SENTENSES HAVE ANY RELATION TO THE PRECEDING OR FOLLOWING SENTENSE,
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 16, 2012, 11:56:24 pm »

I told you. Little reptilian brain.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 16, 2012, 11:56:58 pm »

AHHHA SHUT UP ALL OF YOU. NONE OF THESE SENTENSES HAVE ANY RELATION TO THE PRECEDING OR FOLLOWING SENTENSE,

Misko, I shoot you you shoot me. Deal? When we respawn we won't be confused anymore.

*Loads Misko's gun with rubber bullets*
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 16, 2012, 11:57:52 pm »

Misko, I shoot you you shoot me. Deal? When we respawn we won't be confused anymore.

I have plus 3. I could KILL YOU, with rubber bullets.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 16, 2012, 11:59:04 pm »

Use that +3 to remove the insanity then.

Please, remove the insanity.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 17, 2012, 12:00:22 am »

Are you kidding? And lose this quote pyramid? Sanity is for the weak, and cunning is born of madness.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 17, 2012, 12:00:52 am »

Spoiler: Madness snip (click to show/hide)
*Shoots Corai's brain out*
With THAT out of the way,

Excellent. So, Sinatra will die, I will get cat from Vorthon, what else is there?

• Lichette gives up all power.
  • I be given free rein to establish universe-spanning empire
  • Sinatra die. Or fail, or lose, or whatever. Just not win or complete current plot-line
  • Ability to viciously torture certain individuals who betrayed me during war.
  • Coupon to Subway Restauraunt.
  • Complete cessetion of Hostilities.
  • Dorothy, Sinatra's, whatever, is to be sent to Kansas, where she belongs.
  • Total Dominion over Human race.
  • Better Suitcase.
  • Vorthon's soul.
Anyone have a opposition to a better suitcase for me?

What colour? And next turn, BLU Heavy will be taking you to Subway and paying. Also, how exactly is Sinatra dying?
By virtue of having a romantic agree to the provision. Is now edited.
Here we are. Lets continue to hash out a agreement until we are done, then I will present the first document to the lich.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 17, 2012, 12:05:52 am »

I think I can trust Corai more than I can trust misko. Fair assumption, seeing as misko is kind of a demonic being...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 17, 2012, 12:06:30 am »

Are you kidding? And lose this quote pyramid? Sanity is for the weak, and cunning is born of madness.
I thought the spies were mine and they were going to backstab that sniper guy you spawned.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:13:39 am by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 17, 2012, 12:09:00 am »

I thought the spies were mine, and they were going to backstab that sniper you spawned.

Quote pyramids. I like to do naughty things to them.

-.-

*Eye twitch*
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 17, 2012, 12:16:14 am »

what is wrong with you people?

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now then.
Spoiler: Madness snip (click to show/hide)
*Shoots Corai's brain out*
With THAT out of the way,

Excellent. So, Sinatra will die, I will get cat from Vorthon, what else is there?

• Lichette gives up all power.
  • I be given free rein to establish universe-spanning empire
  • Sinatra die. Or fail, or lose, or whatever. Just not win or complete current plot-line
  • Ability to viciously torture certain individuals who betrayed me during war.
  • Coupon to Subway Restauraunt.
  • Complete cessetion of Hostilities.
  • Dorothy, Sinatra's, whatever, is to be sent to Kansas, where she belongs.
  • Total Dominion over Human race.
  • Better Suitcase.
  • Vorthon's soul.
Anyone have a opposition to a better suitcase for me?

What colour? And next turn, BLU Heavy will be taking you to Subway and paying. Also, how exactly is Sinatra dying?
By virtue of having a romantic agree to the provision. Is now edited.
Here we are. Lets continue to hash out a agreement until we are done, then I will present the first document to the lich.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 17, 2012, 12:17:38 am »

Misko, for an annoying ranting demon-god-monster-guy thing, you're frakking hilarious.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 17, 2012, 12:18:37 am »

Misko, for an annoying ranting demon-god-monster-guy thing politician, you're frakking hilarious.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 221