Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330333 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #765 on: October 15, 2012, 09:44:36 pm »

MECHA-DRAGON. CPU, NOT BRAIN. ALSO, THE NEW GLaDos.

MAKE TRANSMOGRIFIER. TEST TRANSMOGRIFIEER ON USELESS TEST SUBJECT. NOT CHELL. IF IT WORKS, GIVE TO GREENSTARFANATIC AND WARN HIM NOT TO USE IT WHILE PREGNANT. Where did those come from? Well, misko's after me, so LOCK DOORS WHILE MISKO IS SCREWING WITH LICHETTE.
NOT LITERALLY SCREWING, OF COURSE.
IF THERE IS TIME, MAKE, TEST, AND DELIVER TRANSMOGRIFIER.

Did you read your turn? Your reamaining organics got killed.
Robotic dragons don't have a lot of organics. Besides, I'm plugged firmly into GLaDos's old spot.
I thought you were a cyborg dragon, with your brain running a robot body. Do you think a 1v5 is going to not kill you?
*Dons Reporter Cap*
"Mistah Spinal_Tapah, Wuddeya Have tosay Regarding Recent Events In the Woild of 'YOU AT FINAL BOSS'"?
"Too much deception, and too many people talking OOC in the RP thread."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: October 15, 2012, 09:47:03 pm »

MAKE TRANSMOGRIFIER. TEST TRANSMOGRIFIEER ON USELESS TEST SUBJECT. NOT CHELL. IF IT WORKS, GIVE TO GREENSTARFANATIC AND WARN HIM NOT TO USE IT WHILE PREGNANT. Where did those come from? Well, misko's after me, so LOCK DOORS WHILE MISKO IS SCREWING WITH LICHETTE.

Robotic dragons don't have a lot of organics. Besides, I'm plugged firmly into GLaDos's old spot.
I thought you were a cyborg dragon, with your brain running a robot body. Do you think a 1v5 is going to not kill you?
Hey, I can dream that not being particularly accessable or killable by the lichette would make me unaffectable. And mecha-dragon, especially when used to explain why headshots aren't lethal, generally doesn't mean "cyborg".

*Dons Reporter Cap*
"Mistah Spinal_Tapah, Wuddeya Have tosay Regarding Recent Events In the Woild of 'YOU AT FINAL BOSS'"?
It doesn't help that I sometimes mistake one for the other...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: October 15, 2012, 09:51:32 pm »

*Dons Reporter Cap*
"Wow, well, next question. Whadaya have ta say regarding the Lichette's Charecterization? And how do YOU feel regarding the Hero's split?"
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: October 15, 2012, 10:08:24 pm »

Pass. :) Too Lawful for me. Besides, Misko has a +3 and I don't. I'm not going against that.
You don't need to fight, just help me convince him that l've got the worst interests of the lichette at heart, and that's misko's goal isn't it?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: October 15, 2012, 10:14:45 pm »

*Dons Reporter Cap*
"Wow, well, next question. Whadaya have ta say regarding the Lichette's Charecterization? And how do YOU feel regarding the Hero's split?"
"Well, as for the Lichettes characterization, I think it's perfect, as with everything I do. :P The hero's split is interesting, mostly because I didn't know if Lichette going tsundere for Dirg would actually blossom into anything big."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: October 15, 2012, 10:23:36 pm »

*Dons Reporter Cap*
"Well, as for the Lichettes characterization, I think it's perfect, as with everything I do. :P The hero's split is interesting, mostly because I didn't know if Lichette going tsundere for Dirg would actually blossom into anything big."
"Wow, Fascinating stuff here, Fascinating Stuff.  Just a few more. First, How do you feel about the direction that the teams are taking? One might say that the Romantics lack direction, and wait to respond.

Second, how would you feel about giving more NPCs actions? Some feel very unsatisfying.

Thirdly, Regarding the deception, how does it change your view regarding both the teams, their strength and weaknesses, and their styles? By theat last one I mean, THe Drunken Fools are moderatly cohesive, The Paladins very much so, and the Romantics are very vague regarding plans and actions."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: October 15, 2012, 10:28:55 pm »

"The paladins are cohesive if you exclude Xantalos, who seems bent on destroying the universe."
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: October 15, 2012, 10:31:19 pm »

"The paladins are cohesive if you exclude Xantalos, who seems bent on destroying the universe."
"Perhap I should Rephrase. Homogenous? It seems as if the Romantics have no plan, and are simply reacting. The Drunken fools are acting, though the validity of their plans are up to debate. The Paladins have put forward a semi-organized effort to accomplish things, but have as of yet failed.

How and why do you think this is? How does the Deception play into it? Is it aiding or detracting from the teams?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 15, 2012, 10:40:47 pm »

"Perhap I should Rephrase. Homogenous? It seems as if the Romantics have no plan, and are simply reacting. The Drunken fools are acting, though the validity of their plans are up to debate. The Paladins have put forward a semi-organized effort to accomplish things, but have as of yet failed.

How and why do you think this is? How does the Deception play into it? Is it aiding or detracting from the teams?"
Well, in my opinion the characters currently under the paladins' subsection are rather...diverse. Some just want to kill; some want to conquer; some want to destroy everything; some got lumped there because they're trying to achieve the original objective of the game. Lumping these people into one group is definitely impeding the "paladins'" group cohesion. For instance, whoever sabotaged the MechaHitler was trying to frame me as well as impede our efforts, which indicates one of my rivals on the Paladins' side.
Sig

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: October 15, 2012, 10:44:26 pm »

*Dons Reporter Cap*
"Wow, Fascinating stuff here, Fascinating Stuff.  Just a few more. First, How do you feel about the direction that the teams are taking? One might say that the Romantics lack direction, and wait to respond.

Second, how would you feel about giving more NPCs actions? Some feel very unsatisfying.

Thirdly, Regarding the deception, how does it change your view regarding both the teams, their strength and weaknesses, and their styles? By theat last one I mean, THe Drunken Fools are moderatly cohesive, The Paladins very much so, and the Romantics are very vague regarding plans and actions."

"I believe it simply stems from the groups respective ideologies. The Romantics are trying to protect Lichette, where as the Paladins want to destroy her. The Romantics must be vague in response, in order to defend their target. The paladins are more united because their target seems more easily achievable, more direct. Also, what's interesting is that the Romantics don't mount a counter-attack. Misko and Xantalos are just as vurnerable as Lichette and Dirg, but they don't seem to take advantage of that."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: October 15, 2012, 10:49:41 pm »

*Dons Reporter Cap*

"I believe it simply stems from the groups respective ideologies. The Romantics are trying to protect Lichette, where as the Paladins want to destroy her. The Romantics must be vague in response, in order to defend their target. The paladins are more united because their target seems more easily achievable, more direct. Also, what's interesting is that the Romantics don't mount a counter-attack. Misko and Xantalos are just as vurnerable as Lichette and Dirg, but they don't seem to take advantage of that."
"Fascinatin. (My professional opinion states its because Defeating Misko and Xantalos is not woven into the ideology per se, simply opposing those who oppose her. But I am unbiased party.) Just one more thing. Given how things are going now, what do you expect in the near future, in terms of alliances ,deceptions, and evil plans, and who do you think currently has the upper hand in the war?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: October 15, 2012, 10:53:42 pm »

Me, but I'm biased.
Definitely not the lichette. Unless maybe the romantics unite.
Sig

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: October 15, 2012, 11:01:46 pm »

"Fra-it's too early to tell, in my opinion. The number of people don't really seem to matter, and both sides have been essentially deadlocked since the beginning."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: October 15, 2012, 11:06:09 pm »

"Fra-it's too early to tell, in my opinion. The number of people don't really seem to matter, and both sides have been essentially deadlocked since the beginning."
"Well thanks. Will be published, and all related fees will be credited to your account."
*Removes Newsie cap*
We'll see....

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: October 15, 2012, 11:07:08 pm »

"Well thanks. Will be published, and all related fees will be credited to your account."
*Removes Newsie cap*
We'll see....
HINT HINT EMPHASIS SUPPOSED TO BE ON BEGINNING.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 221