Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330309 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #750 on: October 15, 2012, 08:20:21 pm »

We were talking about the new guy...
Oh, well, The new guys mine by default.
I'll handle the new guy. You can't control him, and I offered him a portal gun...against your being a fascist demon with a MechaHitler.

...But I'm one of the Lichette's lackeys. I'm working for that which you seek to destroy.
Face it, you're going to lose. Xantalos, misko, MechaHitler, me, Wrex, and many others want to kill her. I have nothing against you, so if you ally yourself with me I will protect you from misko once the lichette is dead.
Unless you directly attack misko, of course. Then you're on your own, MechaHitler's saboteur means I'm on the ropes with him as it is.
I'll stick with the Lichette to the bitter end. No hard feelings. I just want to play the Collective as something of an idealist.
The two aren't mutually exclusive. I'm a Moderate, not a conservative.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: October 15, 2012, 08:21:25 pm »

Still, you want to destroy her. I want to help her because "new world of beauty and blahblahblah I can't remember the rest ATM."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 15, 2012, 08:21:47 pm »

I'll handle the new guy. You can't control him, and I offered him a portal gun...against your being a fascist demon with a MechaHitler.
I am a authoritarian damnit. If you can't be arsed to tell the difference, then the hell with you.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 15, 2012, 08:28:31 pm »

I am a authoritarian damnit. If you can't be arsed to tell the difference, then the hell with you.
How is that better?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 15, 2012, 08:35:42 pm »

How is that better?
It includes Hobbes, and Stalin.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 15, 2012, 08:56:56 pm »

How is that better?
It includes Hobbes, and Stalin.
The tiger or the philosopher?
Don't answer, I'm not serious.

Anyways, listing Stalin is typically a way of explaining why one side is WORSE.
Sig

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 15, 2012, 08:58:54 pm »

Stalin wasn't so bad compared to Abaddon, or Horus.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 15, 2012, 09:09:30 pm »

MECHA-DRAGON. CPU, NOT BRAIN. ALSO, THE NEW GLaDos.

MAKE TRANSMOGRIFIER. TEST TRANSMOGRIFIEER ON USELESS TEST SUBJECT. NOT CHELL. IF IT WORKS, GIVE TO GREENSTARFANATIC AND WARN HIM NOT TO USE IT WHILE PREGNANT. Where did those come from? Well, misko's after me, so LOCK DOORS WHILE MISKO IS SCREWING WITH LICHETTE.
NOT LITERALLY SCREWING, OF COURSE.
IF THERE IS TIME, MAKE, TEST, AND DELIVER TRANSMOGRIFIER.

Did you read your turn? Your reamaining organics got killed.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 15, 2012, 09:13:04 pm »

MAKE TRANSMOGRIFIER. TEST TRANSMOGRIFIEER ON USELESS TEST SUBJECT. NOT CHELL. IF IT WORKS, GIVE TO GREENSTARFANATIC AND WARN HIM NOT TO USE IT WHILE PREGNANT. Where did those come from? Well, misko's after me, so LOCK DOORS WHILE MISKO IS SCREWING WITH LICHETTE.

Robotic dragons don't have a lot of organics. Besides, I'm plugged firmly into GLaDos's old spot.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 15, 2012, 09:19:10 pm »

Look, you give me a great leader, and 'll show you a dictater. Name one, ONE single last damn golden age that occured under a flimsy ruler.

Even Abraham Lincoln revoked the right to habeas Corpus when the situationn demanded it. One of the Greatest leaders America has ever had, and He Revoked rights. Qhat have you to say to that?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 15, 2012, 09:20:15 pm »

That there's a difference between revoking some rights in emergencies and denying all of them permanently.

Oh, and that Soviet Russia kinda lost, big time.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: October 15, 2012, 09:24:31 pm »

That there's a difference between revoking some rights in emergencies and denying all of them permanently.

Huh? I;m sorry, explain yourself, you sorry sunovabutch. Was it for invading afghanistan and creating a Quagmire? Oh wait, thats the US. Was it for having a Failing Economy While I Enemy Grows ever stronger? Oh wait, thats the US. Is it for havign a huge percentage of the population in prison, Wait, thats the US too! Is it for rampant corruption and political infighting? OH WAIT NO,THATS OUR COUNTRY. MISTER "WINNING"

I hoe by Winning, you're refering to charlie sheens version, cause otherwise your bullshiting me.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: October 15, 2012, 09:31:42 pm »

Huh? I;m sorry, explain yourself, you sorry sunovabutch. Was it for invading afghanistan and creating a Quagmire? Oh wait, thats the US. Was it for having a Failing Economy While I Enemy Grows ever stronger? Oh wait, thats the US. Is it for havign a huge percentage of the population in prison, Wait, thats the US too! Is it for rampant corruption and political infighting? OH WAIT NO,THATS OUR COUNTRY. MISTER "WINNING"

I hoe by Winning, you're refering to charlie sheens version, cause otherwise your bullshiting me.
The US won better than the SU. Not that there's a lot of competition. Sure, the Soviets did OK with the military stuff, but they had too many guns and not enough butter. To say nothing of issues I've mentioned earlier...ignoring the fact that tte stuff you mentioned happened after the fall of Soviet Russia for the most part...
Sig

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 15, 2012, 09:36:19 pm »

Robotic dragons don't have a lot of organics. Besides, I'm plugged firmly into GLaDos's old spot.
I thought you were a cyborg dragon, with your brain running a robot body. Do you think a 1v5 is going to not kill you?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: October 15, 2012, 09:42:24 pm »

I thought you were a cyborg dragon, with your brain running a robot body. Do you think a 1v5 is going to not kill you?
*Dons Reporter Cap*
"Mistah Spinal_Tapah, Wuddeya Have tosay Regarding Recent Events In the Woild of 'YOU AT FINAL BOSS'"?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 221