Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329415 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #630 on: October 14, 2012, 08:56:52 pm »

* Vorthon hits Xantalos with a rolled up newspaper.

No! Bad eldritch abomination!

Y'know, if I had to place the Kitten Collective's alignment, it'd probably be NG, L tendencies.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 14, 2012, 09:09:24 pm »

CE. Very CE.

Killing?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 14, 2012, 09:15:13 pm »

Not if you help destroy reality. Then I will lock you up forever, where you will no longer be able to kill or die. Bright side, if you help me I'll give you an infinite plane of things to kill.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 14, 2012, 09:16:02 pm »

Not if you help destroy reality. Then I will lock you up forever, where you will no longer be able to kill or die. Bright side, if you help me I'll give you an infinite plane of things to kill.

I strongly suspect you would be destroyed with reality. So the threat there is moot.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 14, 2012, 09:16:24 pm »

I offered first, dawg. Besides, I can offer more challenging and intriguing things to kill.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 14, 2012, 09:16:52 pm »

I offered first, dawg. Besides, I can offer more challenging and intriguing things to kill.

Like me! I mean shit, that's not what I meant!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 14, 2012, 09:17:35 pm »

I strongly suspect you would be destroyed with reality. So the threat there is moot.
Not if he fails.

More intriguing than every demon in the Abyss?
Evil isn't a big, happy family, you know.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 14, 2012, 09:17:54 pm »

Well, you can change. Therefore I could kill you an infinite number of times. It could be fun!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 14, 2012, 09:18:34 pm »

Like me! I mean shit, that's not what I meant!
I suppose he could kill poo if he wanted....
GreatWyrm, I (IC) have seen more things than you can ever imagine. They will all be in there for Wrex.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 14, 2012, 09:20:30 pm »

The Abyss has horrors you couldn't imagine, and there are more every day. Wrex will never tire of finding new things and ways and places to kill demons. Besides, could you offer him a chance to kill Demogorgon? I thought not, as he exists in the reality you intend to destroy.
Sig

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 14, 2012, 09:22:59 pm »

Well, you can change. Therefore I could kill you an infinite number of times. It could be fun!

I could pretend to be Demogorgon! Or Asmodeus! Or one of those Celestial pricks! Or the God Emperor of Mankind!

Actually, I think we've got a great idea going here...
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 14, 2012, 09:23:47 pm »

The Abyss has horrors you couldn't imagine, and there are more every day. Wrex will never tire of finding new things and ways and places to kill demons. Besides, could you offer him a chance to kill Demogorgon? I thought not, as he exists in the reality you intend to destroy.
AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHARBLARBLE ASSUMPTIONS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Don't assume anyhting, dude. Just because I intend to destroy reality does not mean that I can't create a small infinity. Besides, the Abyss is something I shat out when I was a baby.
Sig! Onol

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 14, 2012, 09:25:30 pm »

Xantalos seems to be giving the better deal here Wrex.

But of course, what is stopping you from killing them, taking their powers and making your own paradise of murder?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 14, 2012, 09:26:51 pm »

Xantalos seems to be giving the better deal here Wrex.

But of course, what is stopping you from killing them, taking their powers and making your own paradise of murder?
+2 bonus.
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 14, 2012, 09:28:46 pm »

I've already accepted Xantalo's offer, I do believe. Plus, everywhere is a paradise of murder!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 221