Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329240 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2012, 04:03:53 pm »

Vorthon, hell man, You got the worst series of rolls ever. Seriously, at this point, you could shoot yourself and the RNG would merely cripple you for life, Whatdid you do to anger the RNG?

Also. I HAVE UNDEAD NAZI HORDE. AND ALLIED HORDE. AND POSSIBLY MUSSOLINI. AND ALMOST CERTAINLY VICHY FRANCE. AND THE RED ARMY. THAT COULD INCLUDE DOMA PAVLOVA. YOU ARE ALL SCREWED BITCHEZ.

Seriously, it appears the only person who has suceeded at hurting the Lichette so far is someone on her team. Dafuq man, dafuq.

All these bad rolls just means I'm gonna get a string of 5's at some point in the future, when I really need 'em.

Also, fuck your horde. We've got hope and determination and spirit and all that good stuff.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2012, 04:11:33 pm »

Vorthon, hell man, You got the worst series of rolls ever. Seriously, at this point, you could shoot yourself and the RNG would merely cripple you for life, Whatdid you do to anger the RNG?

Also. I HAVE UNDEAD NAZI HORDE. AND ALLIED HORDE. AND POSSIBLY MUSSOLINI. AND ALMOST CERTAINLY VICHY FRANCE. AND THE RED ARMY. THAT COULD INCLUDE DOMA PAVLOVA. YOU ARE ALL SCREWED BITCHEZ.

Seriously, it appears the only person who has suceeded at hurting the Lichette so far is someone on her team. Dafuq man, dafuq.

All these bad rolls just means I'm gonna get a string of 5's at some point in the future, when I really need 'em.

Also, fuck your horde. We've got hope and determination and spirit and all that good stuff.

psst, strings of 5s are really, really useless, as much as you'd like to think otherwise

when you are doing too well you bring a "cauldron of crabs" effect on yourself

if you're using the 5s for shenanigans and decide to get serious when you think it'll be the last 5 you roll the GM renders actions null and void by starting the sequel and then everything explodes

also i almost made delicious lich popsicles

damned be the police and making me unable to sell them this turn

also my actions are secretly a grand masterplan which collapsed about 15 turns ago and reformed into something greater

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2012, 04:13:23 pm »

So did the allied army. The entire, several million strong army. Then she killed them. Every, single, last, one. Every son torn from his mother, every wife torn from her husband, did they not have hope? Your Lich slaughteredevery last one. take HEED, I do not claim to be the king of morality. She does.

Thats not how Statistics works.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 09, 2012, 04:14:51 pm »

1. Yes, but only after you summoned and enslaved them. That has to be factored into this.
2. Shut up a man can dream.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 09, 2012, 04:17:25 pm »

1. Yes, but only after you summoned and enslaved them. That has to be factored into this.
2. Shut up a man can dream.
1. I enslave none. All were called upon to fight for the purpose of Humanity. They enlisted in the first place just for that. Even the Nazis, in their Evil way. They beileved what they were doing was right.
2. No. You will never get a string of fives. You have the same chance of rolling a one as you did anytime else.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 09, 2012, 04:19:00 pm »

1. Yes, but you lied to them. They only thought what they were doing was right. So technically, it's your fault they died.
2. I said dream. Dream logic/physics/statistics/ =/= real world logic/physics/statistics.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 09, 2012, 04:21:10 pm »

1. Yes, but you lied to them. They only thought what they were doing was right. So technically, it's your fault they died.
2. I said dream. Dream logic/physics/statistics/ =/= real world logic/physics/statistics.
1. I, Did not, Kill them. That is literalist at its heart. I told them the truth. I said it was time to fight for the glory of man.
2. Technically, dreams originate from REM sleep, which is goverened by real world laws, so shut up.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 09, 2012, 04:22:39 pm »

1. For your idea of man humanity. Which is warped, sick, and judging by the choice of terminology, somewhat sexist.
2. Nyah!

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 09, 2012, 04:30:52 pm »

I almost "tombstone atomsmashed" the lichette. Almost. And then some bloke found my one weakness for JRPGs... MUST ANNIHILATE THEM. QUICKLY AND WITH EASE.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 09, 2012, 04:32:53 pm »

1. For your idea of man humanity. Which is warped, sick, and judging by the choice of terminology, somewhat sexist.
2. Nyah!
1. Man is the word used to indicate all humans. English is a Masculine lagnuage, get over yourself and stop just making shit up. Besides. MY IDEA? Ha. My idea is that man become one with the world of the man-made, ignore sanctimonius bullshit to progress, and that he embrace his role as the adjuster. He is the mechanic of all things, the fixer, he shall spread across the universe in a glorious pagent of progress and building, till all has a purpose! These are the ideas that men look fondly upon even now! Already plans are made, and you, you Luddite, can't accept it.
2. *pbhhtt*

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 09, 2012, 04:35:43 pm »

1. Luddite? Dude, I'm transhumanist all the way. It's just a despise masculine-focused shit, and I think of humanity thinking of itself as the be-all-end-all to arrogant as fuck. There's probably civilizations out there so advanced that they're as far above us as we are above bacteria. We're no more important than anything else.
2. Nyah!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 09, 2012, 04:43:45 pm »

All I know is the insanity is building. This is getting dangerously close to critical insanity mass.

Also, fuck yeah, the Lichette's speeches are awesome.
Oh, I thought they weren't too good, personally. Thanks.

So did the allied army. The entire, several million strong army. Then she killed them. Every, single, last, one. Every son torn from his mother, every wife torn from her husband, did they not have hope? Your Lich slaughteredevery last one. take HEED, I do not claim to be the king of morality. She does.
Oh, sorry about that. Your army of WW2 wasn't the actual people who died. They were the accumulated rage that they felt, given material form as their phantoms. I thought that fit your being all the hatred and rage of humanity combined.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 09, 2012, 04:46:18 pm »

1. YOU CONTINUALLY PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT TO RESPOND TO. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOU DAMN FUCKING OPNION, NOT YOUR OWN FACTS DAMNIT. IF YOU CAN'T JUST FAIL AND GIVE UP/
Sorry, making me angry there. It not how you debate man. You're not the president, or Romney, don't just make shit up man.
Literally everything there was commented on by my speech.
"I do what I must. Church's lend false hope to the damned, opposing species fight against what must be done. I choose Man because, he is truly inferior. He is so utterly imcompetent compared to the most basic creatures on earth, and yet he perserves. He is literally a thumb away from a hairless bonobo. A fat, senseless, (literally, mind you), slow, stubborn creature, unable to survive. Man has exactly 3 Advantages. His Intelligence, the boundless energy constantly predicting, and conunter-predicting how things should be. His Resourcefullness, capable of changing almost any object into something of worth, regardless of its previous state, and turning any situation to his advantage. And, thirdly, His perserverence. A man has no chance of beating a zebra in a race, but he can easily walk it to death ((I'm serious. Seriously, try it some time, you'll find few animals can match it.)) A Rhino is a mas of death, for all of 5 minutes. What happens if he goes above that? It dies of Adrenaline shock.

Man is the maker. He twists and turns till all makes sense. His dream is to incorporate the universe into his utopia. Other Species, COULD THEY KILL MAN? Yes, at least they once could. But, I make ths clear, THEY DIDN'T. THAT is the fundamental weakness. THEY ARE WEAK.
You ignore the fact that it is man that is held back by YOU! He could be in the stars Right NOW, were it not for you. a THOUSAND YEARS were lost during the middle ages. Man made all the recent progres in 500. IMAGINE BEING 500 YEARS IN THE FUTURE. Every Heretic burned, evey stranger buried, was another year we were oushed back! And now, its time for someone to get us back on track, by stripping this "ethics" away in the name of efficiency, How many die because docters fear Human testing? "Oh no, 10 people died instead of 5000, boo-hoo". It is time for true leadership, and I'm the one who can bring it.

2. [urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELIp1G4mZPE]No![/url]

All I know is the insanity is building. This is getting dangerously close to critical insanity mass.

Also, fuck yeah, the Lichette's speeches are awesome.
Oh, I thought they weren't too good, personally. Thanks.

Oh, sorry about that. Your army of WW2 wasn't the actual people who died. They were the accumulated rage that they felt, given material form as their phantoms. I thought that fit your being all the hatred and rage of humanity combined.
Fine. fine. That makes sense. RIGHTEOUS RAGE. DEFEND YOUR HOMELAND COMRADES! PUSH BACK THE HITLERITE INVADER!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2012, 04:49:11 pm »

1. Whoa, dude. Chill. Chill. And while I believe in progress, and will occasionally shout "FOR SCIENCE!" to justify things, I prefer not let humanity become totally sociopathic.

2. Can't look at youtube videos atm. Partially due to my sister stealing the speakers, partially because shitty computer is shitty.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2012, 04:51:18 pm »

1. Whoa, dude. Chill. Chill. And while I believe in progress, and will occasionally shout "FOR SCIENCE!" to justify things, I prefer not let humanity become totally sociopathic.

2. Can't look at youtube videos atm. Partially due to my sister stealing the speakers, partially because shitty computer is shitty.
1. And why not? Tell me, beyond the label "psychopathic",  what is wrong with Pure Science?

2. Imagine a really angry dude shouting NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOO!!!!!! And gesturing frantically.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 221