Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 328941 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2012, 04:53:32 pm »

And if it backfires, we'll gang up on you and kill you. GWG.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2012, 04:55:30 pm »

-snip-
Oh yeah, you're that robot duplicate of me I sent back in time. The wolf IS the essence of killing. Nothing can change that.
THINK OF ME WHAT YOU WANT. IT CHANGES NOTHING. THE TIME WILL COME FOR ANNIHILATION. OBLITERATION. TOTAL DESTRUCTION. THE END OF TIME AND CREATION ITSELF!
Hey! I'm doing that already.
YET I WILL BE WHOLE AND YOU WILL BE BROKEN. THE VOID WILL BE THE SOLE REMNANT. AS HAS BEEN DEMANDED.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2012, 04:58:51 pm »

-snip-
Oh yeah, you're that robot duplicate of me I sent back in time. The wolf IS the essence of killing. Nothing can change that.
THINK OF ME WHAT YOU WANT. IT CHANGES NOTHING. THE TIME WILL COME FOR ANNIHILATION. OBLITERATION. TOTAL DESTRUCTION. THE END OF TIME AND CREATION ITSELF!
YET I WILL BE WHOLE AND YOU WILL BE BROKEN. THE VOID WILL BE THE SOLE REMNANT. AS HAS BEEN DEMANDED.
Oh, for -
I̗̟̻̓͌̾̔̂̌͗́͜F͚̜͂ͮ̿̈͑̀͢ ̼͚͇͇̭͑ͭ̕Y̱̦̺̑O̸͖̪̞̍̇̆̿̀ͤ͘U̾ͣ̏̇ͭ͋͛́҉͕̥̲̳̘͈̜͇ ̵̸͉̻̖̲̹̍̐A̶̮͕̹̪̟̱ͬ̇̓R͇͇̅̑̍ͦE̼͓̳̟̲͗̿̽͞ͅͅ ̞͔͇͖͖̉ͤ̕O̲̣̪̘͍̪̠͒̈̔͗͜͠F̷̡̯͚͕̀͆͗ͅ ͙̳̘͚̭̠ͧ̉͐̿̃̎͘T̶̢̼̝̯̫̱̝͈̊́͑̋ͩ̉͋H̡͍̳̼̺̝͙͍̻̰̓ͥͧ̈̉̎̃́͋͘E̸̜̻̻̗̘̲̐ͩ͋̚͢ͅ ̣̓ͮ̍ͨ̒͢V̦͈͛̈́͡͡Ŏ̏͏̬͓̤̮͉͟Ī̡̬̗̮̜̮͆D͕̹͂̊͒͌ͨ,̞̫̥̩͖̱ͪ̈́̋̀̚͜ ̛̳̠̲̲͇̪ͤ̅͋̽͌ͦ͌̚͜ͅT̫͈͙̘̬̤̹͖͈ͭ̑ͯ̓̊̓̊H̞̝͓͈̪̻̓̑̑̀́Ȩ̢̭̳̱̎́ͣͥ͌̿̂̚ͅǸ̝͖̥̖̱̯͗͛͆ ̢́ͩͤ͗̔͏̬͖̻̬̗̩ͅY̨̡̥̝̖̣̮͈ͣ̽ͅͅȌ̴̥̖̃͌͘U̱̹̼̗̯̖̩̤͑̓̃́͘ ̦͍́ͬ͋̅̾̕͝Ą͙͚͚͔̹͈̰̭̦̒ͦ̎ͨ̆ͭ̒͗͟R͊ͦ͋̓̐ͪ̎҉̧̟͈E̪̲͉̊̉̾̌̍́̍͡͝ ̅̊ͩ͒ͬ͏̨͓̮̼̗̝̲̦̩̮́Ö̶̝̞̟̭͙̦̽͗͛͑͂ͫ͛͡F̢̥ͦͧ̐̾̀̔
͒̑̔ͬ͏̵͚̖́M͔̲̀̂͌̒͞͞ͅE̶͇̬͐͢͞!͊ͮ͆͜҉̟̹ ̢̧͍̜̜̰̙͎̓͋́̄ͅD̴̞͎̪̗͂̌O̶̤̘͛ͦ̒̇ͧͯ͡ ̟̯̞̘̀ͤ͘͘N͓̮̊Ö̞͉̪̣́̂͆̂̈͑̇T̷̖̤̱̜̯́̎̎̋̀͊ ̴̡̧̞̝͔̣͆ͨ̓͊ͮͤͤP̵̭̊͑͌R̤̯̮͒ͤ̈́̆͋̿͂͊́͞Ě̳͓̗̞̬͍͎̤̒͜S͍͍̻̟̝̮̹͒̋̏̕͜Ų̲̟̮̍M̴̧̯̥ͬ͂͆̔ͦ́ͅË̇҉̗̖̠ͅ ̷̩̘̖̙̱͔ͤ͊̃T̮͇͙̳̯͙̈̀̊ͥ͂͛͢Oͧ͂̂͡͏͓̥̮͓̩ ͙̲̏̓͟T̠̣̼̮͌ͧ̇Ḧ̥͎̹ͥ̎ͣ̃͂̓̈́͋͝Ǐ̶̛̭̯̦̖̺͠N̵͇̗͖͑͌̄͢K̷͉̺̯̤̞ͭͤ͗̂ͣ͝͠ ͂̽̎̂ͣ̾͡҉̷͓̺̘͈̩̱͉Y͈̝̺̦͍̟̫̏̋͂̈̔ͤ͞O̸̥͔̲͂̿̾̆ͪ̑̕͞U̷͔͚̗̪̇̋Ȑ̰̞̝̤̀̚͘Ṣ̛͐ͩ̋ͪ̋̌͘͞Ḙ̰̦̗͈̈́̚͘͡L̹̟̜̻͒̉̄́ͨ̄͛ͅḞ̛̮̣̲̮̹̣͔͉ͥͤ̿ ̍́҉̹̰͟ͅA̅ͨ͋̈͌ͫ̎̆́҉͈̮͘B͔͇̥̜̘̝̭ͫ͛O̝̘͓͚ͣ̍ͅV͎̮̫̫̦͍̓̆̃̊̾̐ͦͬȨ̸̰̪̩̤͎̩̹͂̍̽ͤ̅͆̾͋͡ ̋̊͏̛͍̭̗̗͙̖̤ͅMͬ̈̅̅̂̓͌ͮ̚҉̯̰̲E̷̸̴̘̥͔͕̱͚͛ͭ͑̎ͥ͒ͥ,̸̸͖̻͚͚̻̫ͮ͑̋̇ ͆̅̓̿͗̚҉̴̵͖̫̠̮̪͖͚͔T̴̡ͥͫ҉̘͍̬̜͇H̝͔͕̏͋ͥͭ̆ͬ̕O͎̮̜̮̾͑̍ͮ̿ͭ͌͞͡U̓̉̔̓͏͔̤͔̺̠̱̗ ̴̻̰͂͛ͫ̅͒ͨ̈S̢̨̯̟͖̰̫̬͗͑̔̄̑Pͣͯ̇҉̸̮̣̀E̠̜̪̦̗͎͔͊ͯ̒ͩ͆͂͒̉̏͘͡ͅC̳͎͚̖̙̟̭͕̗̀̆͢͞K̟̞̘̻ͮ̾͒̏ͨͥͭ̚ͅ!̖̭͔̥̺̬̉̀ͩ̾̄̓̍
Sig! Onol

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2012, 05:06:45 pm »

-snip-
Oh, for -
I̗̟̻̓͌̾̔̂̌͗́͜F͚̜͂ͮ̿̈͑̀͢ ̼͚͇͇̭͑ͭ̕Y̱̦̺̑O̸͖̪̞̍̇̆̿̀ͤ͘U̾ͣ̏̇ͭ͋͛́҉͕̥̲̳̘͈̜͇ ̵̸͉̻̖̲̹̍̐A̶̮͕̹̪̟̱ͬ̇̓R͇͇̅̑̍ͦE̼͓̳̟̲͗̿̽͞ͅͅ ̞͔͇͖͖̉ͤ̕O̲̣̪̘͍̪̠͒̈̔͗͜͠F̷̡̯͚͕̀͆͗ͅ ͙̳̘͚̭̠ͧ̉͐̿̃̎͘T̶̢̼̝̯̫̱̝͈̊́͑̋ͩ̉͋H̡͍̳̼̺̝͙͍̻̰̓ͥͧ̈̉̎̃́͋͘E̸̜̻̻̗̘̲̐ͩ͋̚͢ͅ ̣̓ͮ̍ͨ̒͢V̦͈͛̈́͡͡Ŏ̏͏̬͓̤̮͉͟Ī̡̬̗̮̜̮͆D͕̹͂̊͒͌ͨ,̞̫̥̩͖̱ͪ̈́̋̀̚͜ ̛̳̠̲̲͇̪ͤ̅͋̽͌ͦ͌̚͜ͅT̫͈͙̘̬̤̹͖͈ͭ̑ͯ̓̊̓̊H̞̝͓͈̪̻̓̑̑̀́Ȩ̢̭̳̱̎́ͣͥ͌̿̂̚ͅǸ̝͖̥̖̱̯͗͛͆ ̢́ͩͤ͗̔͏̬͖̻̬̗̩ͅY̨̡̥̝̖̣̮͈ͣ̽ͅͅȌ̴̥̖̃͌͘U̱̹̼̗̯̖̩̤͑̓̃́͘ ̦͍́ͬ͋̅̾̕͝Ą͙͚͚͔̹͈̰̭̦̒ͦ̎ͨ̆ͭ̒͗͟R͊ͦ͋̓̐ͪ̎҉̧̟͈E̪̲͉̊̉̾̌̍́̍͡͝ ̅̊ͩ͒ͬ͏̨͓̮̼̗̝̲̦̩̮́Ö̶̝̞̟̭͙̦̽͗͛͑͂ͫ͛͡F̢̥ͦͧ̐̾̀̔
͒̑̔ͬ͏̵͚̖́M͔̲̀̂͌̒͞͞ͅE̶͇̬͐͢͞!͊ͮ͆͜҉̟̹ ̢̧͍̜̜̰̙͎̓͋́̄ͅD̴̞͎̪̗͂̌O̶̤̘͛ͦ̒̇ͧͯ͡ ̟̯̞̘̀ͤ͘͘N͓̮̊Ö̞͉̪̣́̂͆̂̈͑̇T̷̖̤̱̜̯́̎̎̋̀͊ ̴̡̧̞̝͔̣͆ͨ̓͊ͮͤͤP̵̭̊͑͌R̤̯̮͒ͤ̈́̆͋̿͂͊́͞Ě̳͓̗̞̬͍͎̤̒͜S͍͍̻̟̝̮̹͒̋̏̕͜Ų̲̟̮̍M̴̧̯̥ͬ͂͆̔ͦ́ͅË̇҉̗̖̠ͅ ̷̩̘̖̙̱͔ͤ͊̃T̮͇͙̳̯͙̈̀̊ͥ͂͛͢Oͧ͂̂͡͏͓̥̮͓̩ ͙̲̏̓͟T̠̣̼̮͌ͧ̇Ḧ̥͎̹ͥ̎ͣ̃͂̓̈́͋͝Ǐ̶̛̭̯̦̖̺͠N̵͇̗͖͑͌̄͢K̷͉̺̯̤̞ͭͤ͗̂ͣ͝͠ ͂̽̎̂ͣ̾͡҉̷͓̺̘͈̩̱͉Y͈̝̺̦͍̟̫̏̋͂̈̔ͤ͞O̸̥͔̲͂̿̾̆ͪ̑̕͞U̷͔͚̗̪̇̋Ȑ̰̞̝̤̀̚͘Ṣ̛͐ͩ̋ͪ̋̌͘͞Ḙ̰̦̗͈̈́̚͘͡L̹̟̜̻͒̉̄́ͨ̄͛ͅḞ̛̮̣̲̮̹̣͔͉ͥͤ̿ ̍́҉̹̰͟ͅA̅ͨ͋̈͌ͫ̎̆́҉͈̮͘B͔͇̥̜̘̝̭ͫ͛O̝̘͓͚ͣ̍ͅV͎̮̫̫̦͍̓̆̃̊̾̐ͦͬȨ̸̰̪̩̤͎̩̹͂̍̽ͤ̅͆̾͋͡ ̋̊͏̛͍̭̗̗͙̖̤ͅMͬ̈̅̅̂̓͌ͮ̚҉̯̰̲E̷̸̴̘̥͔͕̱͚͛ͭ͑̎ͥ͒ͥ,̸̸͖̻͚͚̻̫ͮ͑̋̇ ͆̅̓̿͗̚҉̴̵͖̫̠̮̪͖͚͔T̴̡ͥͫ҉̘͍̬̜͇H̝͔͕̏͋ͥͭ̆ͬ̕O͎̮̜̮̾͑̍ͮ̿ͭ͌͞͡U̓̉̔̓͏͔̤͔̺̠̱̗ ̴̻̰͂͛ͫ̅͒ͨ̈S̢̨̯̟͖̰̫̬͗͑̔̄̑Pͣͯ̇҉̸̮̣̀E̠̜̪̦̗͎͔͊ͯ̒ͩ͆͂͒̉̏͘͡ͅC̳͎͚̖̙̟̭͕̗̀̆͢͞K̟̞̘̻ͮ̾͒̏ͨͥͭ̚ͅ!̖̭͔̥̺̬̉̀ͩ̾̄̓̍
ALL THE MORE IMPORTANCE OF ANNIHILATION. AS ALL EMBRACE THE VOID, ALL BECOME ONE... TWO BECOME ONE...

HOW MUCH POWER WAS LOST IN MY CREATION, BROTHER?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2012, 05:08:40 pm »

-snip-
Oh, for -
ALL THE MORE IMPORTANCE OF ANNIHILATION. AS ALL EMBRACE THE VOID, ALL BECOME ONE... TWO BECOME ONE...

HOW MUCH POWER WAS LOST IN MY CREATION, BROTHER?

Who knows? Killing.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2012, 05:09:02 pm »

To be a proper annihilator of existence, you don't technically exist in the first place. So no power lost.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2012, 05:09:14 pm »

And if it backfires, we'll gang up on you and kill you. GWG.
If my plan backfires, chances are you'll need to get in line...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2012, 05:10:51 pm »

God, Misko. You must be awfully misanthropic if you think of the character you've developed as being a good representative of humanity. And besides, you're kind of reducing humanity to a species whose hat is RAGE AND HATRED. Not cool, man, not cool. Humanity hat is more or less 'crazy awesome', if it has a hat at all. Which is unlikely.
CATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUDJE MY AWESOME.

I'm being serious here. It really seems misanthropic.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2012, 05:12:49 pm »

God, Misko. You must be awfully misanthropic if you think of the character you've developed as being a good representative of humanity. And besides, you're kind of reducing humanity to a species whose hat is RAGE AND HATRED. Not cool, man, not cool. Humanity hat is more or less 'crazy awesome', if it has a hat at all. Which is unlikely.
CATS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUDJE MY AWESOME.

I'm being serious here. It really seems misanthropic.
Ehehe...you can blame me for that. I kinda made him go off the deep end. Good intentions and all that.
Sig! Onol

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2012, 05:13:20 pm »

To be a proper annihilator of existence, you don't technically exist in the first place. So no power lost.
And yet I do...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2012, 05:16:06 pm »

And yet I do...
Then you are no ender of reality.
Sig! Onol

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2012, 05:27:43 pm »

And yet I do...
Unless I annihilate it all and myself. Return to the Void, and all.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2012, 05:29:10 pm »

And yet I do...
Unless I annihilate it all and myself. Return to the Void, and all.
Well, good luck.
Sig! Onol

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2012, 05:29:55 pm »

Fuck the void. Existence is glorious, amazing, utterly baffling, and just plain fucking cool.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2012, 05:30:30 pm »

Oh, and in case any of the non-omnicidal care:

If my plan suceeds, all will perish.

You will be assimilated.

You shall face defeat.

You will learn something my little sister learned a long time ago.

I always win if I can convince people of it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 221