Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329360 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #480 on: October 12, 2012, 12:24:51 am »

Still partying? Or is something sinister going down?

If still partying, eat all the delicious foods possible. If sinister things are going down, steal Greenstar's sword. If successful stealing Greenstar's sword, hand it back, because I have no idea what I'd do with it even if I had it.
Kill him with it?

... We're all immortal. What good would this do?
Force him to respawn, possibly as something weaker. Or do what I asked you to. Theres always that.

I kinda won't be respawning as anything other than my tri-form anytime soon. Also, if anyone isn't immortal here, it's Dirg, Lichette, Xantalos, and Misko. If they die, the game's over.
Actually, I died 2 turns ago. I got better.
Still, Lichette and Misko are the gamechangers/enders. We're just cannon fodder. And we've decided to have a competition to see who can fly the farthest before exploding into a firey death.
That may change, my friend...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 12, 2012, 12:26:24 am »

It's belladona/Wolfsbane and silver, with distilled water, brewed in a steel kettle during the full moon.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 12, 2012, 12:27:38 am »

Still partying? Or is something sinister going down?

If still partying, eat all the delicious foods possible. If sinister things are going down, steal Greenstar's sword. If successful stealing Greenstar's sword, hand it back, because I have no idea what I'd do with it even if I had it.
Kill him with it?

... We're all immortal. What good would this do?
Force him to respawn, possibly as something weaker. Or do what I asked you to. Theres always that.

I kinda won't be respawning as anything other than my tri-form anytime soon. Also, if anyone isn't immortal here, it's Dirg, Lichette, Xantalos, and Misko. If they die, the game's over.

It's belladona/Wolfsbane and silver, with distilled water, brewed in a steel kettle during the full moon.
Silver. Silver can permanently discolor your skin blue. No cure.
Actually, I died 2 turns ago. I got better.
Still, Lichette and Misko are the gamechangers/enders. We're just cannon fodder. And we've decided to have a competition to see who can fly the farthest before exploding into a firey death.
That may change, my friend...

You are always doing that. Why is that? Do you enjoy bothering your boss? Because its mean. Stop it.

Well, what is Drigs role? She is fairly alone without him.
Answers pwease.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 12, 2012, 12:31:00 am »

Don't worry boss, just backup plans.

Dirg is the lichette's only tether to 'morality'. Thus my efforts to kill him.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 12, 2012, 06:34:09 am »

Once the Final Boss is dead, I suspect misko and the other omnicidalists to be like the Special Bonus Boss.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 12, 2012, 09:16:57 am »

Once the Final Boss is dead, I suspect misko and the other omnicidalists to be like the Special Bonus Boss.

First we must kill the Lichette! Then we must kill anyone who has ever fought the Lichette! Then we must kill those who killed those who killed the Lichette! And finally, we'll have to go ahead and kill everyone in all existence ever, just for good measure and giggles.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 12, 2012, 10:06:45 am »

Don't worry boss, just backup plans.

Dirg is the lichette's only tether to 'morality'. Thus my efforts to kill him.

And once she becomes immoral, she'll likely be stronger and try to kill everyone and NOT just you guys. Well, mostly You guys.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 12, 2012, 10:43:55 am »

I'm really just chasing around the drunken fools. Tough that wont end too well with my bad rolls. I'm being grinded into sub-atomic particles by these bad rolls. I bet my rocket/lightsabers will explode. Wich means that i need to spend a turn to reincarnate. And probably fail.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 12, 2012, 10:48:11 am »

I'm really just chasing around the drunken fools. Tough that wont end too well with my bad rolls. I'm being grinded into sub-atomic particles by these bad rolls. I bet my rocket/lightsabers will explode. Wich means that i need to spend a turn to reincarnate. And probably fail.

I'm pretty sure that I've died more than ten times already. One of these was ritual suicide which gave Super Sinatra a GM-controlled NPC form. THE GLORIOUS PLAN IS SLOWLY COMMENCING

Nobody cares if you don't respawn, just keep track of whenever your number of deaths is even or uneven so you know whenever you have a weakness to holy or not.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 12, 2012, 11:11:57 am »

My only death so far was accidently transforming myself into the worst stage ever.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 12, 2012, 11:26:23 am »

I didn't start dying until the orbs started coming into play. Then I died a lot when Hanslada and I fought over the sword.And now we're here.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 12, 2012, 03:11:15 pm »

First we must kill the Lichette! Then we must kill anyone who has ever fought the Lichette! Then we must kill those who killed those who killed the Lichette! And finally, we'll have to go ahead and kill everyone in all existence ever, just for good measure and giggles.
Seeing as we are the only ones who fought the lich, that would basically be the battle followed by ritual suicide.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 12, 2012, 04:43:24 pm »

Seeing as we are the only ones who fought the lich, that would basically be the battle followed by ritual suicide.
My entire purpose is to decay the iniverse into nothingness, so once we win I'll do this for you guys.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 12, 2012, 04:49:39 pm »

My entire purpose is to decay the iniverse into nothingness, so once we win I'll do this for you guys.
Let's see, misko, Xantalos, Wrex...anyone else who wants to wipe all of existence off the map?
Sig

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 12, 2012, 04:51:36 pm »

If I kill everything, there will be nothing left to kill though :(

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 221