Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329363 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #465 on: October 11, 2012, 10:41:08 pm »

Only one prostitute actually... And she's taken with Dirg.
That's not immortality. That's, like, the opposite of immortality. Unimmortality. And I don't wanna be a lich. 'Dessicated Corpse Monster' is not a good look for anybody.
The Lichettes team makes me sad.

No. No one may backstab. You are all now in service of the cause. For good. Backstabs will lead to executions.

Now, on that pleasant note, we need a gamechanger here. The runs in the pants was fun, I'll admit, but does it really advance the cause of defeating her?
My action. Read it.
She has a easy cure for SUPER-AIDS. I demand to know why you can do it better.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 11, 2012, 10:44:30 pm »

That's not immortality. That's, like, the opposite of immortality. Unimmortality. And I don't wanna be a lich. 'Dessicated Corpse Monster' is not a good look for anybody.

No. No one may backstab. You are all now in service of the cause. For good. Backstabs will lead to executions.

Now, on that pleasant note, we need a gamechanger here. The runs in the pants was fun, I'll admit, but does it really advance the cause of defeating her?
My action. Read it.
Not using super AIDS.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 11, 2012, 10:52:22 pm »

My action. Read it.
Not using super AIDS.

Well played, Xantalos, well played.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 11, 2012, 10:54:54 pm »

I replaced GLaDos. Are you so Portal-ignorant as to not realise what a game-changer that is?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 11, 2012, 10:56:23 pm »

I replaced GLaDos. Are you so Portal-ignorant as to not realise what a game-changer that is?
I'm a god, And that is not enough. Please explain how that would help. BTW, Where is my Mecha hitler?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 11, 2012, 10:58:43 pm »

I'm a god, And that is not enough. Please explain how that would help. BTW, Where is my Mecha hitler?
Coming right up. Submit a formal request and wait for system diagnoses to complete.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 11, 2012, 11:58:15 pm »

HMEH!
AM NOT ARROGANT!
AM POWERFUL!
THERE DIFFERENCE.

SORELY TEMPTED TO POST IN OOC QUOTES THREAD

HEH HEH HEH
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 12, 2012, 12:00:14 am »

Corai, belladona is poisonous.

to everything.

Oops.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 12, 2012, 12:17:08 am »

Still partying? Or is something sinister going down?

If still partying, eat all the delicious foods possible. If sinister things are going down, steal Greenstar's sword. If successful stealing Greenstar's sword, hand it back, because I have no idea what I'd do with it even if I had it.
Kill him with it?

... We're all immortal. What good would this do?
Force him to respawn, possibly as something weaker. Or do what I asked you to. Theres always that.

I kinda won't be respawning as anything other than my tri-form anytime soon. Also, if anyone isn't immortal here, it's Dirg, Lichette, Xantalos, and Misko. If they die, the game's over.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 12, 2012, 12:18:44 am »

Wait, we just have to kill one of them?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 12, 2012, 12:19:14 am »

If still partying, eat all the delicious foods possible. If sinister things are going down, steal Greenstar's sword. If successful stealing Greenstar's sword, hand it back, because I have no idea what I'd do with it even if I had it.
Kill him with it?

Force him to respawn, possibly as something weaker. Or do what I asked you to. Theres always that.

I kinda won't be respawning as anything other than my tri-form anytime soon. Also, if anyone isn't immortal here, it's Dirg, Lichette, Xantalos, and Misko. If they die, the game's over.
Actually, I died 2 turns ago. I got better.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 12, 2012, 12:20:57 am »

Wait, we just have to kill one of them?
Well, I assume that the Lich will be heart broken, and Dirg is not all that impressive by himself. And If I somehow perma-die, Xantalos takes my place, followed byt Hanslanda, then Wrex, then whatever.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 12, 2012, 12:22:14 am »

Kill him with it?

Still, Lichette and Misko are the gamechangers/enders. We're just cannon fodder. And we've decided to have a competition to see who can fly the farthest before exploding into a firey death.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 12, 2012, 12:23:39 am »

Kill him with it?

Still, Lichette and Misko are the gamechangers/enders. We're just cannon fodder. And we've decided to have a competition to see who can fly the farthest before exploding into a firey death.
I'm fairly sure that its 20 tiles or something. Wait no, not DF.

Well, what is Drigs role? She is fairly alone without him.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 12, 2012, 12:24:14 am »

Corai, belladona is poisonous.

to everything.

Oops.

Meh, I can respawn.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 221