Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 328792 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #3270 on: December 25, 2012, 12:14:23 am »

Is that really worth the risk of being stuck in a furbie orgy forever?
+4 me
+2 you
DON'T
CARE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: December 25, 2012, 12:15:58 am »

You also died while holding that bonus, and the only reason you had it in the first place was from Lichette giving you power, you won't gain any more from trying to eat her.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: December 25, 2012, 12:17:30 am »

You also died while holding that bonus, and the only reason you had it in the first place was from the GM giving you power, you won't gain any more from trying to eat her.
Plus the fact that I have, in the past, completely disregarded death entirely and nothing happened.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: December 25, 2012, 12:20:06 am »

I'd help, but attempting to create all powerful IRAI (Insane Rouge AI). GWG, help?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: December 25, 2012, 12:20:42 am »

See it as this then, right now all you guys have to face is Slowpoke, Morgan Freeman God, and possibly still Spiderman, a pretty hard task in itself without the minor annoyance of me overcome with grief, and boosted with the power of rage from my dead wife, and whatever power Morgan Freeman God has to spare, thus having 1 less person to help you guys destroy him, and 1 more person trying to kill you, and keeping you from him longer.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: December 25, 2012, 12:20:56 am »

I'd help, but attempting to create all powerful IRAI (Insane Rouge AI). GWG, help?
I am, unless I failed to post.

By the way, Dirg: Thanks. This may be the first time that the Romantics and the Paladins have worked together since they formed.

All as planned.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: December 25, 2012, 12:25:35 am »

No, I had super-brilliant idea, and it was acknoledged as such. Note, I AM avatar of the GOP. You know what my motto is?

"DEATH BEFORE COMPROMISE!"

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: December 25, 2012, 12:27:08 am »

Yeah, and if Xantalos has his way, not only are we more likely to face a more powerful Morgan Freeman, which would negate any bonus he might get, but it also might be the last.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: December 25, 2012, 01:03:41 am »

See it as this then, right now all you guys have to face is Slowpoke, Morgan Freeman God, and possibly still Spiderman, a pretty hard task in itself without the minor annoyance of me overcome with grief, and boosted with the power of rage from my dead wife, and whatever power Morgan Freeman God has to spare, thus having 1 less person to help you guys destroy him, and 1 more person trying to kill you, and keeping you from him longer.
I.
DON'T.
CARE.

THE LICHETTE HAS BEEN A THORN IN MY SIDE THE WHOLE GAME, AND THE OBJECTIVE IS TO DESTROY HER. SHE WILL DIE.
Sig! Onol

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: December 25, 2012, 06:00:08 am »

I.
DON'T.
CARE.

THE LICHETTE HAS BEEN A THORN IN MY SIDE THE WHOLE GAME, AND THE OBJECTIVE IS TO DESTROY HER. SHE WILL DIE.

all according to plan.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: December 25, 2012, 09:56:36 am »

No, I had super-brilliant idea, and it was acknoledged as such. Note, I AM avatar of the GOP. You know what my motto is?

"DEATH BEFORE COMPROMISE!"
People are supporting YOUR action. Cooperation is inevitable.

I.
DON'T.
CARE.

Actually, it's to kill "the boss." Who is a "white-haired Southerner." Is the lichette white-haired or a Southerner?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: December 25, 2012, 11:32:21 am »

THE MACHINE GOD'S CREED MUST SPREAD. FORCIBLY CONVERT ALL. THOSE WHO RESIST SHALL BE PUT TO THE SWORD. LIGHTSABER. SPINNY-BLADEY THING OF DOOM. WHATEVER'S THEMATICALLY APPROPRIATE.
I really don't think he's paying attention to our actions, is he?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: December 25, 2012, 11:39:44 am »

I'm just pulling a Misko. :V

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: December 25, 2012, 11:52:15 am »

Ahh, but I'm being a Troll. And I'm corrupting you to my own ends. I.e., my, GWG, and Dirg's action's are united to screw you over. And defeat freeman.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: December 25, 2012, 12:04:33 pm »

Please focus on Freeman. I think he might be the boss.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221