Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329849 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2745 on: November 22, 2012, 08:03:08 pm »

By the next turn, you'll be Hulk Hogan's pulp, and one of my minions. Don't brag before ya die.
Die? I can't die. I'm immortal. My body has been de-atomized by the entire universe, and still I didn't die. I've been beaten with love, rage, and manliness.

I do re-iterate. You going down-town.

Sorry Cassandra, Misko gonna beat you down then make you his #1 fan.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: November 22, 2012, 08:03:57 pm »

You only stopped Cassandra.

Amnd the next turn I will have ressurected all of them.

Therefore, in terms of immensity of actions, I am now the most Moral person here. Not for long, i can assure you, but it is disturbing. So damn disappointing. So, who here is still on the good side?

Dirg. Excellent.
You'll be good for now, but I'm stopping the evil and madness. If you want me to spare you, give me a reason.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: November 22, 2012, 08:05:57 pm »

Therefore, in terms of immensity of actions, I am now the most Moral person here. Not for long, i can assure you, but it is disturbing. So damn disappointing. So, who here is still on the good side?

Dirg. Excellent.
You'll be good for now, but I'm stopping the evil and madness. If you want me to spare you, give me a reason.
STOPPING THE MADNESS? BLASPHEMY!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: November 23, 2012, 09:43:31 am »

Dirg. Excellent.
STOPPING THE MADNESS? BLASPHEMY!

it's posts like these that remind me why i'm in your faction

broMANfist

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: November 23, 2012, 10:35:26 am »

SLAVES TO MIAUW: GOD OF BOOZE.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: November 23, 2012, 12:16:19 pm »

GODDAMMIT GWG YOUR BOMBING CANNOT GET THROUGH THE WRASSLING HONOR

Wanna bet?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: November 23, 2012, 04:27:47 pm »

I bet my strike team will be able to. :P

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: November 23, 2012, 04:29:31 pm »

This strike team... Are they Lesbian Catgirl Amazons?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: November 23, 2012, 04:33:38 pm »

No dammit because then they'd always be distracted. >_<

And dead because they're also beserkers.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: November 23, 2012, 06:09:27 pm »

GO CHECK ON FURBIES AND ORPHANS TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE ALIVE AGIAN. PURCHASE SNACKS AND BEVERAGES FOR ALL ORPHANS AND FURBIE FOOD FOR FURBIES. THEN GO CHECK ON LICHETTE AND WRESTLING MATCH. "What's going on? Misko...saved people?"
I'm AWESOME. I thought I made that clear. Anyway, as the best person here, LALA-LA. HAHA.

There are only 2 genuinely good PCs left, and they iare Dirg and I. How hilarious. What I say? I;m fucking awesome. Now, that said, BOW BENEATH THE WRATH OF VANDHEER LORDE!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: November 23, 2012, 06:27:24 pm »

I'm still Good. Increasingly antiheroic, but good.
Sig

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: November 23, 2012, 06:28:07 pm »

GO CHECK ON FURBIES AND ORPHANS TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE ALIVE AGIAN. PURCHASE SNACKS AND BEVERAGES FOR ALL ORPHANS AND FURBIE FOOD FOR FURBIES. THEN GO CHECK ON LICHETTE AND WRESTLING MATCH. "What's going on? Misko...saved people?"
I'm AWESOME. I thought I made that clear. Anyway, as the best person here, LALA-LA. HAHA.

There are only 2 genuinely good PCs left, and they iare Dirg and I. How hilarious. What I say? I;m fucking awesome. Now, that said, BOW BENEATH THE WRATH OF VANDHEER LORDE!

what sad definition of good we're working with if you and dirg are considered the only people one can call that

in a world where that is true, i feel i am better off drifting between alignments, never to find my own

lawful chaotic. legit.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: November 23, 2012, 06:28:47 pm »

Hmm. Misko, GWG, what do you think my alignment is? Personally, I view myself as Chaotic Neutral, Good tendencies.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: November 23, 2012, 06:34:44 pm »

Hmm. Misko, GWG, what do you think my alignment is? Personally, I view myself as Chaotic Neutral, Good tendencies.
Chaotic Good.

what sad definition of good we're working with if you and dirg are considered the only people one can call that

in a world where that is true, i feel i am better off drifting between alignments, never to find my own

lawful chaotic. legit.
Is that not what you do?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: November 23, 2012, 06:40:36 pm »

Chaotic Good.
There are only 2 genuinely good PCs left, and they iare Dirg and I.
Contradiction, besides, who thinks that the leader of an oppressive empire is good other than the leader himself?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 221