Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330155 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2415 on: November 10, 2012, 10:31:34 pm »

Decision.

And, well, I'd do whatever you say, but still go on a few rampages of my own. I really want to kill Dirg, aaaand...I can spawn you endless armies.

Any other questions.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: November 10, 2012, 10:33:28 pm »

misko, if you blow up a planet (or even blast the surface) you're facing the Sol Slayer.

"Stand down Misko, I was just getting you back a bit for all the things you said and did to Lichette, you attack me, and what happens next is just self defense.." WATCH MISKO'S MOVEMENTS FOR HOSTILITY AND REACT ACCORDINGLY. IF HE USES HIS ARMS TO ATTACK, GRAB HIM BY THE ARM AND PULL HIM TOWARDS ME WHILE DELIVERING AN ELBOW TO THE FACE. IF HE USES HIS LEGS TO ATTACK, GRAB HIM BY THE LEG, LIFT IT HIGHER THEN DRIVE MY KNEE INTO HIS GROIN. REGARDLESS, MAKE A SPECIES OF FURBIES.
If he attacks with WMDs despite my warning?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:38:06 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: November 10, 2012, 10:44:40 pm »

Well it was mostly if he tried to knee me in the crotch, but sure, I could do it even if he just tries  to blow up a planet.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: November 10, 2012, 10:46:28 pm »

What is it with the secret weapos? Damn it GWG, you stole my idea and now everyones doing it.

Also, using a WMD one a single humanoid is a bad idea.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: November 10, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »

Your idea? Yoink had the first WMD, if anything, you guys are ripping off him.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: November 10, 2012, 10:55:31 pm »

Actually, I'm cribbing on Wanted for a WND. Lichette just confirmed that peace isn't an option with Tim.

Weapon of Neligible Destruction.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: November 10, 2012, 10:56:53 pm »

What is it with the secret weapos? Damn it GWG, you stole my idea and now everyones doing it.
Not secret, MY STATED ACTION IN THE THREAD LAST TURN.
AND THIS ONE, KINDA.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: November 10, 2012, 10:57:51 pm »

Dirg and Misko were arguing. "Wait a minute, How can you claim the invention of the WMD when yoink made one a while ago?", Dirg asked. "Shut up.", Misko explained.

More seriously I just made a weapon capable of collapsing as much as a planet, or a entire sun, or as little as a facility, or even a single man. It's simply for destruction of orbital planatery defense stations.

*cough*or a certain powerful man who is still made of matter*cough*
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:01:12 pm by misko27 »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: November 10, 2012, 10:58:26 pm »

Dirg and Misko were arguing. "Wait a minute, How can you claim the invention of the WMD when yoink made one a while ago?", Dirg asked. "Shut up.", Misko explained.

More seriously I just made a weapon capable of collapsing as much as a planet, or a entire sun, or as little as a facility, or even a single man.
So? Do I have the job?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: November 10, 2012, 10:58:59 pm »

Vorthon, perhaps you should listen to Lichette and disband your faction. You don't have to give up your planet or your people, but all these different banners are what's causing the chaos, or at least a good part of it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: November 10, 2012, 11:02:29 pm »

Vorthon, perhaps you should listen to Lichette and disband your faction. You don't have to give up your planet or your people, but all these different banners are what's causing the chaos, or at least a good part of it.
I'll help protect you.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: November 10, 2012, 11:04:17 pm »

"Yeah, do what my wife says!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: November 10, 2012, 11:06:32 pm »

Wait, YOUR wife?
Sig

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: November 10, 2012, 11:07:30 pm »

On a serious note... Lets face it.

GWG is a draconic equivilent of GLAdoS given intergalactic power.

Vorthon is a hive mind of furries.

Corai is.... Liberal.

Wrex wants to kill things.

Xantalos wants Dirg to man up. (I support this.)

Dirg needs to man up.

Yoink is very drunk.

Misko is a cliche evil empire.

Ect, ect. All are immortal, but hey.

Tim is here to prevent fights. But all he has done is make threats and defend himself. No one else. Now he is planning on destroying someone for forming a faction? He's not going to let up with just  peace. He wants all the wonderful individuals above to conform to one Ideal. Brown suits. He wants one boring faction of brown suits. He's starting with the smaller ones... But eventually, he'll try to abolish all differences. THAT IS BAD. When it was peace, it's understandable. It's not, though.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: November 10, 2012, 11:11:47 pm »

Wait, YOUR wife?

You make me sad. I'll telk you what I tell my little sister (Who has aspergers): "CONTEXT. Think logically, why would I say that? Sure it sounds like that, But it's Ridiculous!"

@Cassandra.
Seriously? You're telling a "fascist" to fear conforming? Why do you want me on his side?

Also, I TOLD YOU SO.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 221