Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329797 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1845 on: October 28, 2012, 09:36:22 pm »

What is this world you speak of? Besides, I said snake girl, not annoying lizard.
The one you keep trying to destroy.
Also, mecha-lizard. Technically, I was an archosaur, but meh.
No it does not lame-o. We are going to kill him. He isn't very nice, so we are going to kill him. What is not clear about that?
He kills us in one shot apiece. What is not clear about THAT?
Pretty much everyon one my side, the drunken fools, about half of the lichette's team, all the random neutrals.
...everyone else...
WE CAN RESSURECT. HE HAS +4 THAT ISN't A MATCH FOR EVEN A BARE TEAM EFFORT.
Inside voice, misko.
What if he resurrects? Or brings in the others like him? War ain't the only solution, pal.
This is why every evil overlord should have  one good minion.
I don't care. we will fight till they all die.
What if they are as infinite as we, and more powerful? +4 plus a dozen combatants...

GWG, enough war is the answer to everything. I intend to destroy the universe, not merely the world. Cassandra, what is the 'point'?
You fool. This is why the light always triumphs, because evil knows only war. It fights and fights, until it exhausts itself or finds an enemy it cannot defeat. Good knows when to cut one's losses or sign the peace treaty...at least, that's how Good is when I do it.

So as it goes... Xan will keep wasting his action. So on the bright side, he'll keep getting bitchslapped. Might take up Brownie's actions doing it.... Might not, though. At this point, I don't think it's more than a reflex, rather than a full action...
It seems that being the leader of an evil faction gives you a +20 bonus on saving throws against Logic. And they have improved evasion.

I think I've moved down to Chotic Neutral. Not really helping anyone now. Just spawning random Freaks. Sending them to fight random stuff every once and a while. What do you guys think? Where am I on the Chaos Scale?
At the point where you should kill the brown man.
Go ahead. Try. I'll make sure to apologize for all of you as I try to keep him from killing everyone.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: October 28, 2012, 09:37:25 pm »

Good also protects those they can. We may have to fight, because, as Lichette said, ALL sides are causing chaos.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: October 28, 2012, 09:41:28 pm »

Good also protects those they can. We may have to fight, because, as Lichette said, ALL sides are causing chaos.
We will not fight until all other options have been exhausted. If this man proved to be Demogorgon and Asmodeus's illegitimate child, I would still negotiate first, because this guy is capable of killing us effortlessly but has proven to not do so indiscriminately.
Okay, I'm officially Pragmatic Good. 60%, at least.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: October 28, 2012, 09:48:54 pm »

Cassandra, please tell me what this point of yours is.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: October 28, 2012, 09:51:48 pm »

The same one you've been told countless time.

YOU WILL NOT DESTROY THE UNIVERSE.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: October 28, 2012, 09:54:55 pm »

...That's not much of a point. That's more like potatoes rehashed countless times until it's nothing more than a pile of poo.
I am dissappoint, Cassandra. You should know by now that you can't influence other people's actions.
Sig! Onol

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: October 28, 2012, 09:57:09 pm »

Hence why I simply ignore your actions at this point. Wonder who Misko's going to give the lieutenant slot to when he needs someone reliable to fight for him?

If we're just going on people more useful than you, he'll probably hand it to Corai.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 09:59:57 pm by Cassandra »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: October 28, 2012, 09:58:03 pm »

Why would he fight his lieutenant? More importantly, why do I care?
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: October 28, 2012, 10:03:02 pm »

Hence why I simply ignore your actions at this point. Wonder who Misko's going to give the lieutenant slot to when he needs someone reliable to fight?

If we're just going on people more useful than you, he'll probably hand it to Corai.
I am giving nothing to the bee-raped, kobold loving, swing-state taking pedophile that is Corai.

I give it to who is loyal. And will follow orders. That, it appears, is currently da_nang, who has followed my orders for the longest period of time, and has never questioned me. Ever. It's still up in the air though.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: October 28, 2012, 10:04:26 pm »

Feel free, misko. I do have my own +2 from my faction, after all.
Sig! Onol

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: October 28, 2012, 10:18:06 pm »

Actually Xantalos, I think he(brown man) took your bonus away. said you where feeling drained when you revived.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: October 28, 2012, 10:19:38 pm »

I am giving nothing to the bee-raped, kobold loving, swing-state taking pedophile that is Corai.

Off to my signature and the OOC thread you go...
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: October 28, 2012, 10:20:30 pm »

Actually Xantalos, I think he(brown man) took your bonus away. said you where feeling drained when you revived.
Shut up useless. You're off working on her honeymoon while we are fighting. Leave to the Adults, mkay?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: October 28, 2012, 10:21:07 pm »

PUT FINISHING TOUCHES ON LICHETTE'S HONEYMOON MOON SPOT, THEN AT LONG LAST, HAVE PERFECT HONEYMOON WITH LICHETTE.

Inb4 IMPEDE ACTION.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: October 28, 2012, 10:21:58 pm »

Shut up useless. You're off working on her honeymoon while we are fighting. Leave to the Adults, mkay?
Drained, shmained. I'm about to get the power of Sinatra.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 221