Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329400 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1665 on: October 27, 2012, 09:08:49 pm »

Misko actually got voted in fair and square.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: October 27, 2012, 09:10:43 pm »

If I was bees I'd destroy the universe and leave.

He actually could.

He would kill us all.
Thank you, hated-sweller-of-GWG's-ego.
His massive, throbing ego. Why do you get off on fueling his egoism? Do you enjoy being his bitch that much man?
First off, my "massive, throbbing ego" is mostly pointing out that I've had much more success in my modest ventures than either of you (misko, Xantalos) have had in you not-modest ventures. Second off, what all have I asked of Corai? Not bloody much, mostly" Don't piss off misko."
WHAAAATT!?!?!
I never said he remembered. Sorry about that, but it would be nice to have a third-party candidate in office, doncha think?
Besides, he won fair and square, unlike the ruling party...
That is totes untrue, I won fair and square. He one control of a completely unrelated position. There is no EL presidente, in US of A. You have a tendancy to think of things as more sucessful then they were. However, your comments have reminded me to kill Corai for his rebeling. He shall now be arrested and visciously tortured.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: October 27, 2012, 09:12:42 pm »

He actually could.

He would kill us all.
His massive, throbing ego. Why do you get off on fueling his egoism? Do you enjoy being his bitch that much man?
First off, my "massive, throbbing ego" is mostly pointing out that I've had much more success in my modest ventures than either of you (misko, Xantalos) have had in you not-modest ventures. Second off, what all have I asked of Corai? Not bloody much, mostly" Don't piss off misko."
WHAAAATT!?!?!
I never said he remembered. Sorry about that, but it would be nice to have a third-party candidate in office, doncha think?
That is totes untrue, I won fair and square. He one control of a completely unrelated position. There is no EL presidente, in US of A. You have a tendancy to think of things as more sucessful then they were. However, your comments have reminded me to kill Corai for his rebeling. He shall now be arrested and visciously tortured.

And I shall respawn.

Or roll a 6 and escape, the police station exploding as I walk out like a badass.

Misko actually got voted in fair and square.

This.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: October 27, 2012, 09:13:52 pm »

I will get around to torturing you horribly one of these days, Corai.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: October 27, 2012, 09:16:12 pm »

He actually could.

He would kill us all.
WHAAAATT!?!?!

And I shall respawn.

Or roll a 6 and escape, the police station exploding as I walk out like a badass.
Rolling a 6 is likely to leave you inside. But what did I say about killing you? I'm not going to do that. Oh no, It would be Too easy. I'm going to break you. I am going to strip you of what you stand for, until you have become nothing. Then, I will take your huddled, broken mind, and remake it, till you have abandoned everything you ever stood for. And then I will kill you. You will be nothing.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:18:02 pm by misko27 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: October 27, 2012, 09:19:43 pm »

He actually could.

He would kill us all.
WHAAAATT!?!?!
Hey, he's my employee! Once Spinal posts his turn, I'll punish Corai.
Corai, would you rather test a mutation-inducing ray or an Amulet of Planeshifting?

He actually could.

He would kill us all.
WHAAAATT!?!?!

And I shall respawn.

Rolling a 6 is likely to leave you inside. But what did I say about killing you? I'm not going to do that. Oh no, It would be Too easy. I'm going to break you. I am going to strip you of what you stand for, until you have become nothing. Then, I will take your huddled, broken mind, and remake it, till you have abandoned everything you ever stood for. And then I will kill you. You will be nothing.
Wait in line, hub. I'm first, you're next, Xantalos is third.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: October 27, 2012, 09:20:30 pm »

Even better - now I don't have to do anything! I can just watch!
Sig! Onol

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: October 27, 2012, 09:22:54 pm »

Misko, i'll simply respawn all healthy and new. Your torture has no effects on me.

And mutation-inducing ray. Who knows what i'll turn into.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: October 27, 2012, 09:24:24 pm »

Misko, i'll simply respawn all healthy and new. Your torture has no effects on me.

The torture is more theraputic for my benefit anyway.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: October 27, 2012, 09:25:49 pm »

Not until your broken. Your never leaving this place.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: October 27, 2012, 09:27:07 pm »

What are you even doing this turn anyways, Misko?
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: October 27, 2012, 09:28:07 pm »

Part of why you're a great test subject!

misko, as the allegedly harmed party (and my "boss" in practice, even if you don't tell me what to do): With this in mind which would you rather have Corai test?

As Corai is my minion/test subject/etc...well, do your worst.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: October 27, 2012, 09:29:15 pm »

+3 Misko.
+2 GWG.
Sig! Onol

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: October 27, 2012, 09:29:51 pm »

Wait, how would option #2 harm me? If anything, I would just end up in Xantalos's dining room.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: October 27, 2012, 09:31:23 pm »

+3 Misko.
+2 GWG.
Point being?

Wait, how would option #2 harm me? If anything, I would just end up in Xantalos's dining room.
Never said it would.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 221